The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MIA Bluelighters

chrissie

Bluelight Crew
I was talking to a friend the other night about a bluelighter friend that has just clean disappeared out of our lives somehow and it got me thinking of all the others that have as well. So I decided to make this spot for us to list those that we are missing and perhaps we can offer info to each other if we know how they are doing etc....

So here's my growing list of bluelighters that I miss. Any info about what they're up to would be very appreciated
24.gif

• Rayna
  • flux
  • Speekah Phreekah
  • BugOutKid
  • Flower
  • Irishgirl + Sean
  • Paul
  • KeWlHaNdLuKe
  • glowgrrl
  • q-tip
  • carEbear
  • BC
  • Dr Gonzo
(I'll add more as I remember)

Last edited:
Usually, they were last seen or heard from by somebody ;)

q-tip is worth contacting Amy&Aly about - that's the best suggestion I could make, since he seemed pretty friendly with them and crashed with a lot of us for Easter in NC one year.

Flower, I'll not comment other than it appears she's chosen to fall of the face of the earth. Last known whereabouts where 25 min from my place, but after many unreturned phone calls I finally got the hint that she wished to not be contacted. The weird thing is, she called the other day after months of silence - rang the cell, but didn't leave a message :\ Either she's still alive, or someone else has her phone now, can't say I know anything more.

Last edited:
:( well i hope she's doing OK. <3

funny thing is not long after I started this thread, Speekah Phreekah signed on aim, i messaged him and he soon left right after :\ he was the reason I thought to make this thread.

if anyone could also pass any info on flux to me also, it would be appreciated.

chrissie said:
  • Speekah Phreekah
  • BugOutKid
(I'll add more as I remember)
let me know if you find out how/where they are, chrissie!

i miss our boys. i bet your legos and transformers miss them too! :D

I put Paul on that list just as Paul... what was his bluelight name again?

Brian- Last I heard phil told me he was in Tahoe, but I could be wrong.

here are some old, old names most probably won't recognized.

• Moppy
  • Halo
  • Coyote
  • richierich
  • CAgirl n Vibe
  • Ashke
  • Pyro
  • atomicgirl98
  • e!
  • e_baby
  • stu

• superluminal
  • thetripdoctor

i could probably have a friend swing my TTD's parents' place and see if he's still around, but i have no clue how to find superluminal :(

LapDawg said:
Brian- Last I heard phil told me he was in Tahoe, but I could be wrong.

here are some old, old names most probably won't recognized.

• Moppy
  • Pyro

I know moppy's in LA, becky (poezante) just had dinner with him like last week, she's my best friend and I speak to her every day. Last I heard Pyro was in SF (but I think that was about 2 years ago) again, he was in contact with becky at the time.

sho

Awww SpeekahPhreekah!! I miss Teddy :( Last time I've seen him was in July at One Nation

chrissie said:
I put Paul on that list just as Paul... what was his bluelight name again?
1st name: PartEKidRepsAcosta
2nd name: RudeBwoyJunglist

I missssssssss him. I haven't seen Paul since VERMONT (muahaha) and thats just not cool. Last I heard he was finally at University of Hartford studying (I think?) music production... but that was awhile ago. Steve/Maui2k would probably have a more recent update.

Oh and anyone who does talk to him... tell him to go stay with his sister in SD and visit me while he's at it. ;) hehehe...

Computer Collector is still around but he doesn't post on bluelight much. PM me if you want his AIM screenname. I think he still lives in Florida.

^^^ I wondered if you still stopped by once in awhle. :D