• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Methamphetamine

Idk man.. its lame. Doesn't matter how shitty it is people will keep buying it for some reason. As well as me...

Yea, there is a thing about tolerance. But ask EVERY person that's been doing it for the last 30 to 40 years. EVERY one of them will tell you it's all bunk and been getting worse over time.

OMG... So glad i became a member of this site... While those giving advice on how to test the shit and say y'all are in no way a chemist, but I do believe bleach can help to tell if the shit is real or not. And though i've only been a smoker for 4 years, i can honestly say i know my shit when is real.... LOL... IDK but it makes me go take a freaking dump... Hahahaha.. However, there is a certain flavor, a smell, the color and the way it recrystalizes after you burn it in your bowl... Its fucking crazy bcuz honestly, this is the only drug that i have tried in my life and don't like anything else. But with my 4 years of experience, i do agree that this shit is getting worse and worse. its been 2 years now that i have not gotten a high. Its nothing but trash... And turns into Caca brown shit.... IDK WTF these MOFOS are using to cook and sell this shit. therefore, i may be smoking straight rat poison for all i fucking know... Im in houston, TX BTW... And hello everyone... My name is Maggie.. Pleasure to meet everyone here!!!

This thread is a little old but i wanted to hopefully get it going again with some real world experience. I am in the fortunate experience to have access to both good old USA made meth with ephedrine and access to dnm and a message board of users that claim to have 'the best meth they've ever had' cartel meth. Since it's so hard to get ephedrine my cook can only make enough for the two of us. Sometimes he takes a break, so I go and try some of this 'best of' cartel meth and i can say with 100% confidence that it's really shitty stuff. I am not a chemist so I can't even begin to guess what they're making but I have tried about 30 different dealers with 'the best batch' and all it does if it's decent is kinda keep me up. Makes me edgy, no euphoria at all, just bleh.

As soon as my cook gets back to using though and sends me a batch i'm up and flying for 4 days on less than a gram. I don't smoke it nor shoot it so he usually sends me powder becuse i snort it ( you can see the tiny beautiful crystals in there though ) . He told me the cartel meth is being manufactured in a way to look, react, or whatever test you use to verify that it's real meth - to pass them. So instead of making good meth they are working on 'meth' that doesn't leave brown residue in the bowl for smokers. Or peole that claim when looking at a big shard u can tell it's good because of so and so,etc..........

Everyone on here that thinks the catel meth isn't as good ( or even in the same ball park IMO ) of meth they could get just a few years ago are correct. It is horrible. People just staring up now who buy this crap have never had real meth so don't know what the real effects are. It's these idiots that have ruined the dnm (dark net markets) by leaving all 5 star ratings on stuff they think is meth...... to those users I say please stop buying the shit they are selling for while, let people who have had real meth leave reviews and maybe then we can get the cartels to take notice and posssibly change thier ways.

So to to sum it all up.... YES CARTEL MADE 'METH' SUCKS!

FINALLY!! Someone else that agrees with me and is on the same Level as I am 110%! You should really insist on reading my other posts.I Bet you would definitely have interest and probably relate to a lot of it. Like how the news and media talk about how good and the dope is purer than ever. Load of shit.

This thread is a little old but i wanted to hopefully get it going again with some real world experience. I am in the fortunate experience to have access to both good old USA made meth with ephedrine and access to dnm and a message board of users that claim to have 'the best meth they've ever had' cartel meth. Since it's so hard to get ephedrine my cook can only make enough for the two of us. Sometimes he takes a break, so I go and try some of this 'best of' cartel meth and i can say with 100% confidence that it's really shitty stuff. I am not a chemist so I can't even begin to guess what they're making but I have tried about 30 different dealers with 'the best batch' and all it does if it's decent is kinda keep me up. Makes me edgy, no euphoria at all, just bleh.

As soon as my cook gets back to using though and sends me a batch i'm up and flying for 4 days on less than a gram. I don't smoke it nor shoot it so he usually sends me powder becuse i snort it ( you can see the tiny beautiful crystals in there though ) . He told me the cartel meth is being manufactured in a way to look, react, or whatever test you use to verify that it's real meth - to pass them. So instead of making good meth they are working on 'meth' that doesn't leave brown residue in the bowl for smokers. Or peole that claim when looking at a big shard u can tell it's good because of so and so,etc..........

Everyone on here that thinks the catel meth isn't as good ( or even in the same ball park IMO ) of meth they could get just a few years ago are correct. It is horrible. People just staring up now who buy this crap have never had real meth so don't know what the real effects are. It's these idiots that have ruined the dnm (dark net markets) by leaving all 5 star ratings on stuff they think is meth...... to those users I say please stop buying the shit they are selling for while, let people who have had real meth leave reviews and maybe then we can get the cartels to take notice and posssibly change thier ways.

So to to sum it all up.... YES CARTEL MADE 'METH' SUCKS!

lucky you got the hook up on that old school meth. We should be friends lol 😎

I was able to remove salt from the meth, and when I tryed to heat the meth after, to make sure it would still melt, it would turn green while heating then crack back to a amber color, and omfg I got wrecked off one little hit, will make a new thread later.
Meth is the salt.

Wtf is that green shit

Omg i might barf

We cant really make any rational commentary about a drugs contents without having it professionally tested. We can make some educated guesses, but we cant give people information as if we know it to be true if we dont.

Reactions: CFC
Well good job, that's well above my pay grade and chemistry knowledge. If it gets you high then hell yeah

Reactions: R3K
Dude, @R3K, that absoultely beat the bleach test with flying colors.

How is the shard? A1?
I wasn't really sure what I was looking for at first, but later seen lots of little bubbles of oil in there after it settled,
and I'm not using the recommended bleach apparently, just used what I already had available.

As for A1?, lol. I know it gets me high, but only started with meth a few months ago, and only have one guy I get from, so none to compare it to,
But that stuff I got from my A/B extraction is like an 11 on the get you high scale. Lol

I wasn't really sure what I was looking for at first, but later seen lots of little bubbles of oil in there after it settled,
and I'm not using the recommended bleach apparently, just used what I already had available.

As for A1?, lol. I know it gets me high, but only started with meth a few months ago, and only have one guy I get from, so none to compare it to,
But that stuff I got from my A/B extraction is like an 11 on the get you high scale. Lol

Is the acid based extraction shard what you dropped in bleach? IME, the more oily and the more the shards spin out the better. YMMV.

Is the acid based extraction shard what you dropped in bleach? IME, the more oily and the more the shards spin out the better. YMMV.
No, the bit I put in the bleach was only acetone washed, the stuff of me heating with a lighter was the A/B extraction stuff.

Ah okay.

I washed my meth once but yielded so high i figure it was a waste. Especially considering i used "100%" nail polish remover with a bit of water in it :rolleyes:

I'd kill to be savvy enough for AB.

Ah okay.

I washed my meth once but yielded so high i figure it was a waste. Especially considering i used "100%" nail polish remover with a bit of water in it :rolleyes:

I'd kill to be savvy enough for AB.
Yikes! I used the stuff from a hardware store

This is the extraction before separating, and the top coffee filter is what came out and had no response to a bleach test it just dropped to the bottom, the bottom filter is the meth.

Mind boggling.

I tested an ounce i got and the entire thing sunk to the bottom. I threw it out.. I'm such a noob?

• Wow
Reactions: R3K
I'm pretty sure now, that I'm using the wrong bleach, it has some additives in it.

Edit: added video

I'm pretty sure that this isn't an effective way to tell anything.
The bleach test has no basis in
scientific literature and apart from rumours passed between users and
TV shows I've never heard or read of
anyone using it to effectively determine anything.and the only TV show I seen it mentioned on was using it to test coke not meth

E
We cant really make any rational commentary about a drugs contents without having it professionally tested. We can make some educated guesses, but we cant give people information as if we know it to be true if we dont.
Exactly.the bleach test is not a reliable test.