• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Methamphetamine

Dimebagdonny

Bluelighter
Hello all. I'm new to here though, I created an account some time ago but haven't made it around untill now. I apologize if I say something that isn't right or hard to understand. Just let me know and I will make sure to fix it. Thank you.

Ok, so on to the topic. I have been doing meth since 2010 when I was 15. Got into it heavy up till I was like 19 and quit "banging" it everyday to once every 5 months roughly or so. Sad to say I started doing it with one of my parents and there friends that has been around it waay back in the day when "crank" was around. I know the shit when I started was significantly better than now. And even that isn't even close to way back then...
So onto the question I have.. I did the bleach test with current stuff and it zipped and bee-bopped around more than I have seen since few years ago. (though I don't bleach test that often). Being the last 4 or 5 times I did, all It did was sink to the bottom with white cloudy stuff and very little to no oil spot. And smelled terrible. But still... This stuff now we dont feel much at all. Like I guess its better than the ISO shit or watever but still feeling kinda tired and feel like kinda struggling to stay up.. Has anyone have thia same or similar experience or have any info or knowledge related to this? Thank you all for your time. Much appreciated.

weird. you may be buying a RC and theyre passing it as meth, i've been up for 3 or 4 days from a methamp hydrochloride pill and a couple addys

LOL @Hylight seems to know when its day/night better than i do :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Hey bud but this has happened apmost to all street drugs across the world. The H i use to get 10 or more yrs back was 10x more potent and pure then the stuff i get now. The only thing that got better along the years was weed. As for the rest it just went down in quality

Yeah. Its depressing. Really is lol... I'm from Oregon around Portland area. And Aparently all the shit comes from Mexico. Which is all garbage. I don't understand why social media says its purer than ever... Bull. I believe its or most of it is that isopropylbenzamine crap. I heard Afghanistan has been using plant based Epheda methods.. That sounds nice.

or we're all just adjusting to years of drug use.:oops::unsure:

LOL yeah

People always idealize the salad days of their drug use. Like when have you ever heard any "hard drug" user talk about a current batch of their DOC and say, "man, this is the best! It's so much better than all that other shit I did!" No, of course not, it always gets compared to the REAL SHIT that they did a long time ago, back before their tolerance wasn't annihilated by a consistent pattern of hard drug use lasting years. I used to love talking to old tweakers for this very reason, they'd get all misty-eyed and nostalgic when they'd reminisce about the old-school meth, "biker crank" etc.

Back when that good shit that you can't get anymore was around! :ROFLMAO:

Yeah im a truck driver and im prescribed Adderall. Truckers get mad about it then start telling me about the 70s and meth laced toothpicks, trucker speed, black beauties, etc..

It's the new capitalist era. Get your legal speed from a doctor then get to working for a more materialistic America by enduring long hours and no breaks.. but whadda you care?! You're on speed , get it done! 👌

No they implemented it as everyone did I think around the the time the hive was influential

Every once in awhile you'll come across something that'll keep you up for a few. Usually when I bang it but I don't do it that way hardly at all anymore. I don't know about you guys but it seems like all It mainly does now days is suck you into your phone and get nothing physically done lol. At least smoking it.

What's the bleach test?
The bleach test is (what I believe is) the only way that I know of that will tell you if your shit is really meth and how good it is. Only meth will react with it. You only put a little tiniest bit in there. Like a granual. The better it is the more it will ricochet around and like try to jump out of the glass. Then you'll see oil spots floating in the bleach. Only meth will leave oil spots. (as far as I know). But there's also been shit that i seen sink instantly and do nothing but leave a white cloud and horrible smell. I believe that was ISO (isopropylbenzamine). But its best to weigh out an exact amount every time (preferably a 0.00 or eveb 0.000 scale) and see how much of oil spot is left. It takes a while for all the little oil spots to form into one.

The bleach test is (what I believe is) the only way that I know of that will tell you if your shit is really meth and how good it is. Only meth will react with it. You only put a little tiniest bit in there. Like a granual. The better it is the more it will ricochet around and like try to jump out of the glass. Then you'll see oil spots floating in the bleach. Only meth will leave oil spots. (as far as I know). But there's also been shit that i seen sink instantly and do nothing but leave a white cloud and horrible smell. I believe that was ISO (isopropylbenzamine). But its best to weigh out an exact amount every time (preferably a 0.00 or eveb 0.000 scale) and see how much of oil spot is left. It takes a while for all the little oil spots to form into one.
You hear all sorts of theories for this, wonder if it’s true.
I might try the bleach one day just to see.

Some people think that the harder to disolve shards in your bag when prepping a hit are just cutting agents.

Others say the longer the shards the more pure

And someone else told me you lick your finger and dip it in the bag, if it tastes like battery acid it’s good.

So many theories :)

Iv
I've heard of doing this with coke on a TV show.i wouldn't count on it to actually determine anything.