• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Methamphetamine

The meth I use gets me high just fine. The key is that I rarely ever use meth anymore!

Meth heads use heavily with hardly any time between. You cant use constantly and expect the high not to diminish significantly.

Tolerance can literally change the drug experience so drastically that many meth heads believe that its ALL BAD meth "these days". Which is simply bullshit.

For long term users it will take months, if not longer, of complete abstinence to see any real difference. Taking days off intermittently doesn't reset the effects of the use at all.

Meth heads dont like to acknowledge that there is a limit on how much meth you can use before the drug is essentially ruined. Eventually, all positive effects will subside and there will be no goid "high" to speak of.

Some people think they can simple push through by using higher doses or to "get the good shit" to achieve the high that they so desperately miss. But its not ever going to happen and the longer and harder you chase it, the deeper the whole will become.

This isnt an opinion!

Meth does have a tipping point. You can use too much, over too long and it will alter how your body/brain functions and reacts. Not to mention you could possible cause irreversible damage if you dont stop.

Many users under estimate the effect that meth truly has on them. Over time they get so far from "normal" they think a 3-5 day break will be a reset, which is not even remotely close.

Long term meth use can fuck up literally everything, including your ability to get high on the shit.

Solution: Quit forever or totally relearn how to use the drug.

It seems obvious but many people think you can just use more and more without issue but with meth it isnt true.

You can keep pumping more meth in and you will definitely still get fucked up. Just not in any of the ways you wanted to begin with.

The meth I use gets me high just fine. The key is that I rarely ever use meth anymore!

Meth heads use heavily with hardly any time between. You cant use constantly and expect the high not to diminish significantly.

Tolerance can literally change the drug experience so drastically that many meth heads believe that its ALL BAD meth "these days". Which is simply bullshit.

For long term users it will take months, if not longer, of complete abstinence to see any real difference. Taking days off intermittently doesn't reset the effects of the use at all.

Meth heads dont like to acknowledge that there is a limit on how much meth you can use before the drug is essentially ruined. Eventually, all positive effects will subside and there will be no goid "high" to speak of.

Some people think they can simple push through by using higher doses or to "get the good shit" to achieve the high that they so desperately miss. But its not ever going to happen and the longer and harder you chase it, the deeper the whole will become.

This isnt an opinion!

Meth does have a tipping point. You can use too much, over too long and it will alter how your body/brain functions and reacts. Not to mention you could possible cause irreversible damage if you dont stop.

Many users under estimate the effect that meth truly has on them. Over time they get so far from "normal" they think a 3-5 day break will be a reset, which is not even remotely close.

Long term meth use can fuck up literally everything, including your ability to get high on the shit.

Solution: Quit forever or totally relearn how to use the drug.

It seems obvious but many people think you can just use more and more without issue but with meth it isnt true.

You can keep pumping more meth in and you will definitely still get fucked up. Just not in any of the ways you wanted to begin with.
well I remember using everyday for months around when I first started and getting higher than I do now. Plus ALL the people I know that been doing it everyday since the 80s say they were definitely get more high than now. I can do a shot and still go to sleep that night. When I was banging it everyday just a few years ago It'd keep up way longer than now. I only bangbit every few months now days

there's no problem with most of the meth that I tested some years ago, most of it was actually pretty damn pure

now the people who did the meth, those people just got more and more sketched out as the days marched on and they kept using more, and more... no shit it's no fun after doing 1g a day for 15 fucking years.

well I remember using everyday for months around when I first started and getting higher than I do now. Plus ALL the people I know that been doing it everyday since the 80s say they were definitely get more high than now. I can do a shot and still go to sleep that night. When I was banging it everyday just a few years ago It'd keep up way longer than now. I only bangbit every few months now days
Read back what you just wrote lol.
You got higher when you first started using because you just. started. using. :ROFLMAO:
I did too man lol

Hi!

Doesn't it make you over think when you have known yourself to stay awake for more than 24 hours ( ahem 3... I mean 4 days) and get something that almost makes you fall asleep?

What I have noticed as I recently have been going to different supermarkets that they is some dry/brittle batches and there are some clear hard glass batches.

I am fussy AF from look,taste,colour, clean bowl, don't use my bowl...

Last "bad" batch made me very lethargic, tired body, sore joints, number hands..the list goes on and I without a doubt believe it was -
n-isopropylbenzylamine.

I generally check what the distributor is using and what it looks like.

The best genuine kits? Maybe I can try get a bulk buy discount 😂

Can anyone here give me the correct answer for what's different with the meth these days compared to before the mid 90s
Here’s what I was told by experienced long term users.
I’ve been told here that it’s not true and that is is true variously by ppl in diff countries and this may be the cause for discrepancies.

The original meth, known here as strong ass speed, was made using an OTC cold and flu med called ephedrine.
(I googled this and it was synthesised by a Japanese guy from a plant called ephedra)

Now, at least in Australia, the cops worked out that people were going to the chemists in droves and buying the stuff to turn it into meth.
So to begin with they monitored it like they have with codeine, by just getting people to hand over their ID before they could buy it.
Then they banned it.
The majority of products (codral etc) that originaly had ephedrine in them now have pseudoephidrine. I don’t know much about chemistry so I can’t explaon why, but for whatever reason, pseudo can’t be turned into meth.

The 2 times (in 5 years) ive got my hands on stuff that’s taken me to the highest of highs I’ve ever had, my guys chuckled and said ‘yeah, ephedrine’
Apparently these days in Aus the only place we can get it is when Chinese boats sneak it thru on the east coast for bikers.

The other thing about now and the 90’s is meth exploded in availability around then, where heroin seemed to disappear from the scene for a long time (again here in Aus)
I know a lot of meth addicts who were originally smackies and came over to meth as it was easier and cheaper to get than H.
No idea why

Here’s what I was told by experienced long term users.
I’ve been told here that it’s not true and that is is true variously by ppl in diff countries and this may be the cause for discrepancies.

The original meth, known here as strong ass speed, was made using an OTC cold and flu med called ephedrine.
(I googled this and it was synthesised by a Japanese guy from a plant called ephedra)

Now, at least in Australia, the cops worked out that people were going to the chemists in droves and buying the stuff to turn it into meth.
So to begin with they monitored it like they have with codeine, by just getting people to hand over their ID before they could buy it.
Then they banned it.
The majority of products (codral etc) that originaly had ephedrine in them now have pseudoephidrine. I don’t know much about chemistry so I can’t explaon why, but for whatever reason, pseudo can’t be turned into meth.

The 2 times (in 5 years) ive got my hands on stuff that’s taken me to the highest of highs I’ve ever had, my guys chuckled and said ‘yeah, ephedrine’
Apparently these days in Aus the only place we can get it is when Chinese boats sneak it thru on the east coast for bikers.

The other thing about now and the 90’s is meth exploded in availability around then, where heroin seemed to disappear from the scene for a long time (again here in Aus)
I know a lot of meth addicts who were originally smackies and came over to meth as it was easier and cheaper to get than H.
No idea why

The biggest difference between Australian speed of 20+ years ago and Meth of today is the rush when IV;d, The speed of yesterdays would send a deicious rocket up your spine to explode in your brain at which point you would always say ;’YEEEEAAAHHHHHHHH 0 that’s it’, Meth today gives you a tingle and the cough but not synapse explosion.

However, half an hour later it’s all the same between the 2.If anything meth makes me a bit more chill and bit more horny than speed,

The difference is now ice or pure, waterfree, cleaned crystals are the norm where as 20 yrs ago Epsom salt,sugar,too much hydrochloric acid
and impurities was the norm.

Read back what you just wrote lol.
You got higher when you first started using because you just. started. using. :ROFLMAO:
I did too man lol
Well yeah but still doing it everyday for months on end. I even said just even a few years ago. Maybe im just so sick of it. Idk man but I do know theres been a decrease in quality within the years.

Iv

I've heard of doing this with coke on a TV show.i wouldn't count on it to actually determine anything.
It only determines that gas is being produced I would not have a clue how. Maybe it changed to a lighter look who knows.
I can have 100mg daily of good stuff and get my shit together and start doing shit. Then i. Go out and 500mg is not even close to the same feeling of real gear does

The bleach test is (what I believe is) the only way that I know of that will tell you if your shit is really meth and how good it is. Only meth will react with it. You only put a little tiniest bit in there. Like a granual. The better it is the more it will ricochet around and like try to jump out of the glass. Then you'll see oil spots floating in the bleach. Only meth will leave oil spots. (as far as I know). But there's also been shit that i seen sink instantly and do nothing but leave a white cloud and horrible smell. I believe that was ISO (isopropylbenzamine). But its best to weigh out an exact amount every time (preferably a 0.00 or eveb 0.000 scale) and see how much of oil spot is left. It takes a while for all the little oil spots to form into one.
Isopropylbenzylamine ya think? How did you conclude this

but it seems like all It mainly does now days is suck you into your phone
I think you are on to something here. The constant mainline of the dopamine-rich cell-phone web-world has made the effects of meth begin to pale in comparison.

The biggest difference between Australian speed of 20+ years ago and Meth of today is the rush when IV;d, The speed of yesterdays would send a deicious rocket up your spine to explode in your brain at which point you would always say ;’YEEEEAAAHHHHHHHH 0 that’s it’, Meth today gives you a tingle and the cough but not synapse explosion.

However, half an hour later it’s all the same between the 2.If anything meth makes me a bit more chill and bit more horny than speed,

I live for that rush, but doubt I’ve ever had REAL speed.
It didn’t used to last as long as it does now either did it?

My uncles used to snort a little here n there when I was a kid, of course I didn’t know what that white powder was lol but I don’t recall them being awake for days or sketching out like they do now either

I live for that rush, but doubt I’ve ever had REAL speed.
It didn’t used to last as long as it does now either did it?

25 years ago I would have a shot of speed and talk my head off and then chew my tongue off, stay up a night and then go to sleep without any additional pharma assistance. Maybe a few days or a week later I’d do it again.

These days a shot of meth and i barely talk as I’m too chill and into myself. I don’t see it as a social drug at all. On the plus side I don’t chew like a madman

Meth also seems to be less intellectually productive as the old speed. I used to write papers and stuff on IV speed but meth does not give me that same sharp focus. Also a difference between meth and d-amp. D-amp makes me sharp and social in a way that meth does not.

that said, i can still force myself to be social on meth and have made well-received work presentations and done meet and greets on day 2 of a binge. Never on day 3 though...

Oh shit no, still haven’t even worked up the courage to try MDMA at all.
Is it an hallucinogen?

In the 90’s pills felt like ‘baby acid’ ~ trippy but no hallucinations. MDMA crystals today feel like ‘baby speed’~ kind of warm and glowy but not racy. Technically it’s supposed to be an ‘empathogen’ and affect your feelings more than trip you out. That said I did jack a too big a dose the other day and had tunnel vision then blurry vision for half an hour.

Your best hope for a killer rush in oz these days is to bang some coke and hope the freight train barrels through your brain

In the 90’s pills felt like ‘baby acid’ ~ trippy but no hallucinations. MDMA crystals today feel like ‘baby speed’~ kind of warm and glowy but not racy. Technically it’s supposed to be an ‘empathogen’ and affect your feelings more than trip you out. That said I did jack a too big a dose the other day and had tunnel vision then blurry vision for half an hour.
See now that I could enjoy.
But my ex did a heap of MDMA crystals (I think they smoked some and dropped some in water and drank it or something, I didn’t even know you could IV it lol) and to me he just looked like he was on an extra lazy meth trip.
Spent 2 days ‘researching’ the best pit bull breed that he was going to create, as soon as he come down (lol bet you can guess where that idea went) and complaining that his eyes felt ‘wobbly’ 🤷‍♂️

Then a mate of mine smoked something he THOUGHT was MDMA, lost his freaking mind and was running around the city naked, telling everyone he was Batman and asking train ticketeys if they’d like a drag of his ‘cigarette’ (empty bong) ON the train.
Cost me $3,000 and a flight across the country to get him home so I could clean him up and was 3 months before he could remember how to spell his own name or make a phone call.

Everyone says oh that was def not MDMA, and cool, it probably wasn’t, but I’m gonna need someone else to come take some for me, sit and let me watch for the duration of the trip to make sure they still have all they’re marbles, and THEN I’ll consider taking the stuff lol

I have ZERO desire to become a naked arrested batman.

See now that I could enjoy.
But my ex did a heap of MDMA crystals (I think they smoked some and dropped some in water and drank it or something, I didn’t even know you could IV it lol)

Everyone says oh that was def not MDMA, and cool, it probably wasn’t, but I’m gonna need someone else to come take some for me, sit and let me watch for the duration of the trip to make sure they still have all they’re marbles, and THEN I’ll consider taking the stuff lol

you def can IV it. It hits like a freight train and for 15-30 sec you are sure you OD and need an emergency room. A minute later you are grinning and rolling wondering what all the fuss was about. Plugging it is almost as hectic. I like it for winding down from a meth binge.

Get a test kit and make sure it is the real deal before banging it.