• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Methamphetamine

you def can IV it. It hits like a freight train and for 15-30 sec you are sure you OD and need an emergency room. A minute later you are grinning and rolling wondering what all the fuss was about. Plugging it is almost as hectic. I like it for winding down from a meth binge.

Get a test kit and make sure it is the real deal before banging it.

Am I allowed to ask here where I would find test kits? Lol

Then a mate of mine smoked something he THOUGHT was MDMA, lost his freaking mind and was running around the city naked, telling everyone he was Batman and asking train ticketeys if they’d like a drag of his ‘cigarette’ (empty bong) ON the train.
Cost me $3,000 and a flight across the country to get him home so I could clean him up and was 3 months before he could remember how to spell his own name or make a phone call.

Good on you! What a mate. Wish I had someone who would do that for me but ironically I’ve scared them all away with my high-risk recreational activities...;

Good on you! What a mate. Wish I had someone who would do that for me but ironically I’ve scared them all away with my high-risk recreational activities...;
Couldn’t leave the poor bastard there alone.
No one would help him in QLD, the cops kept charging and releasing him even though it was apparent he was NOT in fact Batman as he claimed, and he kept fkn posting shit about having a 13 yr old girlfriend on fb.

I’m pretty stunned what they get away with these days.
(Not that I advocate corporal punishment for mental illness!)
2 charges of public indecency
1 charge of drug driving
1 charge of reckless endangerment after crashing while drug driving
1 charge for smoking on public transport
And I’m not sure if they hit him for the bong too or gave up.

Either way, we had the case heard in qld from here in SA, in absentee, no lawyer.
He got $700 in fines and 3 month loss of licence
That’s it.

A
Couldn’t leave the poor bastard there alone.
No one would help him in QLD, the cops kept charging and releasing him even though it was apparent he was NOT in fact Batman as he claimed, and he kept fkn posting shit about having a 13 yr old girlfriend on fb.

I’m pretty stunned what they get away with these days.
(Not that I advocate corporal punishment for mental illness!)
2 charges of public indecency
1 charge of drug driving
1 charge of reckless endangerment after crashing while drug driving
1 charge for smoking on public transport
And I’m not sure if they hit him for the bong too or gave up.

Either way, we had the case heard in qld from here in SA, in absentee, no lawyer.
He got $700 in fines and 3 month loss of licence
That’s it.
All non-violent crimes so not deserving of jail.

A

All non-violent crimes so not deserving of jail.

Oh I totally agree but I wanted him to do a stint in rehab, or honestly even some time on a psych ward. I was counting on the court ordering it because he refused me.

It was genuinely a scary 3 months on my own cleaning him up.
Not a single exaggeration in my words so far, plus he lost the ability to care for himself.
I had to take him to doc apps, fill out forms, advocate Centrelink shit, even feed him
I was almost at the point I thought he might not be coming back when he started to come alive.

Now he can’t even smoke weed without tripping

Now he can’t even smoke weed without tripping

Has he recovered otherwise? Sounds like he might have got a dose of some synthetic research chemical people seem to think are so cool. Those things fuck you up big time and its impossible to even know what it was. That’s why I stick the classics as much as I can: amphetamines, LSD and MDMA which can all be verified with test kits.

Isopropylbenzylamine ya think? How did you conclude this
I think you are on to something here. The constant mainline of the dopamine-rich cell-phone web-world has made the effects of meth begin to pale in comparison.
I am not sure 100% about it being isopropylbenzamine, but every thing that I have read about it is how I feel when I do "Meth". It pisses me off so much that it's so fucking shitty now and not getting better. Dumb fucking cartel shitty cooks need to step up and do it right. Which they won't because its eaaier and cheaper doing it this way. I don't see how people buying it from them dont tell them how shitty it is.

No motivation hardly at all. Mainly makes me want to sit down look dumb shit up on my phone or maybe do a project that envolvs me sitting down

Has he recovered otherwise? Sounds like he might have got a dose of some synthetic research chemical people seem to think are so cool. Those things fuck you up big time and its impossible to even know what it was. That’s why I stick the classics as much as I can: amphetamines, LSD and MDMA which can all be verified with test kits.

Yeah someone else said research chems too.
PCP or something I think they thought?
I can’t recall now.

He is ok as long as he stays away from all drugs and alcohol, short term memory is shot and the 12 years of English he acquired (he’s Arab) has reverted almost back to what it was when he first arrived here.
He will often text me in Arabic and then wonder why I can’t understand wtf he’s said.

Unfortunately his drug taking days are long over, but the idiot still tries occasionally.
And suffers for a week for it mentally.

I am not sure 100% about it being isopropylbenzamine, but every thing that I have read about it is how I feel when I do "Meth". It pisses me off so much that it's so fucking shitty now and not getting better. Dumb fucking cartel shitty cooks need to step up and do it right. Which they won't because its eaaier and cheaper doing it this way. I don't see how people buying it from them dont tell them how shitty it is.

No motivation hardly at all. Mainly makes me want to sit down look dumb shit up on my phone or maybe do a project that envolvs me sitting down
I couldnt agree more, Its really funny too how people will say things like "ive never had bad meth, its always good in my area". Then ya try it and its the same fuckin iso shit that everybody has. And most people dont even care or know how they should feel. Ive thrown more in the garbage in the past year than iv'e kept. 1 out of 15 bags are good I would say. Its all junk and a waste of time anymore.

Yeah. Its depressing. Need a goddam Flux capacitors and gun that shit up to 88mph and go to the 1990s or something

i used to think the bleach test was it but now i just see how i feel! You Feel me lol!!

The meth I use gets me high just fine. The key is that I rarely ever use meth anymore!

Meth heads use heavily with hardly any time between. You cant use constantly and expect the high not to diminish significantly.

Tolerance can literally change the drug experience so drastically that many meth heads believe that its ALL BAD meth "these days". Which is simply bullshit.

For long term users it will take months, if not longer, of complete abstinence to see any real difference. Taking days off intermittently doesn't reset the effects of the use at all.

Meth heads dont like to acknowledge that there is a limit on how much meth you can use before the drug is essentially ruined. Eventually, all positive effects will subside and there will be no goid "high" to speak of.

Some people think they can simple push through by using higher doses or to "get the good shit" to achieve the high that they so desperately miss. But its not ever going to happen and the longer and harder you chase it, the deeper the whole will become.

This isnt an opinion!

Meth does have a tipping point. You can use too much, over too long and it will alter how your body/brain functions and reacts. Not to mention you could possible cause irreversible damage if you dont stop.

Many users under estimate the effect that meth truly has on them. Over time they get so far from "normal" they think a 3-5 day break will be a reset, which is not even remotely close.

Long term meth use can fuck up literally everything, including your ability to get high on the shit.

Solution: Quit forever or totally relearn how to use the drug.

It seems obvious but many people think you can just use more and more without issue but with meth it isnt true.

You can keep pumping more meth in and you will definitely still get fucked up. Just not in any of the ways you wanted to begin with.
Ya true when I was on a meth binge last month I swore I had gotten fake powder meth that was cut. But I have taken a 7 day break and tried some meth that was powdered form and looked cut and it got me higher then I ever been :)trump-28-735x400.png

Ya true when I was on a meth binge last month I swore I had gotten fake powder meth that was cut.

Where I live a reagent test kit for amphetamine costs less than 1/10 the price of a gram of meth - a worthy investment compared to just jabbing, plunging and seeing what's up! Plus - fuck powder - shards give much better odds you get what you pay for though still no gaurantee.

Tolerance can literally change the drug experience so drastically that many meth heads believe that its ALL BAD meth "these days". Which is simply bullshit.

For long term users it will take months, if not longer, of complete abstinence to see any real difference. Taking days off intermittently doesn't reset the effects of the use at all.

Meth heads dont like to acknowledge that there is a limit on how much meth you can use before the drug is essentially ruined. Eventually, all positive effects will subside and there will be no goid "high" to speak of.

Some people think they can simple push through by using higher doses or to "get the good shit" to achieve the high that they so desperately miss. But its not ever going to happen and the longer and harder you chase it, the deeper the whole will become.

This isnt an opinion!

Meth does have a tipping point. You can use too much, over too long and it will alter how your body/brain functions and reacts. Not to mention you could possible cause irreversible damage if you dont stop.

This is so true. On my last (and I mean last hopefully) binge I shot .3 of a tested gram and got nothing more than a polite cough and a warm flush while my compantion smoked about .05 and was off like a greyhound with a firecracker up its arse. Nothing at all wrong with the meth and totally everything wrong with me and how I'd been using it (i.e. keep piling it in until nothing further was felt - unfortunately, or probably fortunately, that no further reaction to taking it lasted at least a week and each time I took more to check if tolerance was gone I just added to the clock. Maybe it's got months to go before I can feel it again - hopefully I won't both checking now the hunger has dissipated).

The meth I use gets me high just fine. The key is that I rarely ever use meth anymore!

Meth heads use heavily with hardly any time between. You cant use constantly and expect the high not to diminish significantly.

This isnt an opinion!

Many users under estimate the effect that meth truly has on them. Over time they get so far from "normal" they think a 3-5 day break will be a reset, which is not even remotely close.

Long term meth use can fuck up literally everything, including your ability to get high on the shit.

Solution: Quit forever or totally relearn how to use the drug.

It seems obvious but many people think you can just use more and more without issue but with meth it isnt true.

You can keep pumping more meth in and you will definitely still get fucked up. Just not in any of the ways you wanted to begin with.
I been using meth for 4 months now if I wait 3 days I feel stimulated like it's the first time I used but no euphoric high. If I wait 7 days I feel euphoric high again but I notice if I try doing it again the next day I feel nothing.
Just stimulated. I guess us meth users have become more like Nazis using meth to just blitzkrieg through the night and Jack off.
But weird thing I know a friend who can get the euphoric rush if he just waits 2 days . But he takes a anti depressant medication that saved the dopamine in his brain for long periods of time. I wish I was on anti-depressants I'm unfortunately on anti-psychotic . So my brain is altered.

I been using meth for 4 months now if I wait 3 days I feel stimulated like it's the first time I used but no euphoric high. If I wait 7 days I feel euphoric high again but I notice if I try doing it again the next day I feel nothing.
Just stimulated. I guess us meth users have become more like Nazis using meth to just blitzkrieg through the night and Jack off.
But weird thing I know a friend who can get the euphoric rush if he just waits 2 days . But he takes a anti depressant medication that saved the dopamine in his brain for long periods of time. I wish I was on anti-depressants I'm unfortunately on anti-psychotic . So my brain is altered.
This is your first go on meth right? This 4 month experience? What’s the longest you’ve gone without a hit in 4 months? 2-3 days is quite easy especially when you are totally depleted and when you are buffered by anti-psychotics which i think you said you take but a permanent stop or anything over a few days can be pretty tough my friend.

I suspect your anti-psychotics are keeping you from the full horror of meth craving.

Don’t worry - we’ll be here to talk you through total clean up and abstinence when the time comes and you are ready to enlist in the Ukrainian Army.

This is your first go on meth right? This 4 month experience? What’s the longest you’ve gone without a hit in 4 months? 2-3 days is quite easy especially when you are totally depleted and when you are buffered by anti-psychotics which i think you said you take but a permanent stop or anything over a few days can be pretty tough my friend.

I suspect your anti-psychotics are keeping you from the full horror of meth craving.

Don’t worry - we’ll be here to talk you through total clean up and abstinence when the time comes and you are ready to enlist in the Ukrainian Army.
The longest I did without meth was one month and 2 weeks.
Then I had a dream that I was holding big crystal rocks and when I woke up the first thing I did was score. Now lately I have been using once every 5-6 days but this week starting last Sunday to the beginning of this week I've been on a 4 day binge because I have been wanting to stay up at night and snort some lines but I get 5 hours of sleep each day.

Exactly what you said. It’s making me so sad. How could this happen?