• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Methamphetamine

Is lisdexamfetamine anything like meth? Or am I crazy?

Meth does not exist in my country. Not even the Breaking Bad boom was able to get into the country. I know of a few Colombians in my country who sell "meth" and it turns out to be just caffeine powder with methylphenidate or modafinil. 🤣

Last edited:
Is lisdexamfetamine anything like meth? Or am I crazy?

Meth does not exist in my country. Not even the Breaking Bad boom was able to get her into the country. I know of a few Colombians in my country who sell meth and it turns out to be just caffeine powder with methylphenidate or modafinil. 🤣
Lisdexamfetamine a less abusable form of d-amphetamine (dexedrine). It's a pro-drug so it can only be taken orally.

It's still an amphetamine I guess... But I wouldn't compare it to meth.

Lol...either there's a massive conspiracy going on, or we're all just adjusting to years of drug use.:oops::unsure:
Exactly. The normal paranoia that comes with years a stimulus has trickled into suspicious dope funny, I still have yet to see a shadow person

Lisdexamfetamine a less abusable form of d-amphetamine (dexedrine). It's a pro-drug so it can only be taken orally.

It's still an amphetamine I guess... But I wouldn't compare it to meth.

OK bro. Thanks for the clarification. I think we will never have meth here. :(

And what do you think about phentermine? Is it better or worse than lisdexamfetamine?

Yeah i thought it was shitty ice until i gave my buddy half a point to shoot with some dope and it kept him up for 3 fucking days... Tolerance is a bitch

OK bro. Thanks for the clarification. I think we will never have meth here. :(

And what do you think about phentermine? Is it better or worse than lisdexamfetamine?
Yeah as far as I know there's pretty much no meth in south america, the furthest south you may be able to find it is probably Belize/Guatemala/Honduras. IIRC there are some meth precursors coming from Honduras but it all goes north. There may be a very limited market for it in the south (kinda like a luxury product) but otherwise it's all about cocaine.
But thinking about it you might actually be able to find amphetamines it in some "exctasy" pills.

And I've never tried phentermine and probably never will lol. From what I know it doesn't seem to be very enjoyable, partly because it has way less dopamine action than amphetamine and probably more side effects. I don't know much about it to be honest, I know it will keep you awake and kill your appetite though.
It's probably better than ephedrine but those drugs don't really interest me, rather have more traditional amphetamines or methylphenidate.

And I've never tried phentermine and probably never will lol. From what I know it doesn't seem to be very enjoyable, partly because it has way less dopamine action than amphetamine and probably more side effects. I don't know much about it to be honest, I know it will keep you awake and kill your appetite though.
It's probably better than ephedrine but those drugs don't really interest me, rather have more traditional amphetamines or methylphenidate.

I've taken phentermine twice and I really liked it. But I must say it was a phentermine / tramadol combo in the summer of 2019 (I didn't know in those days that tram shouldn't be mixed with stimulants). Anyway, I felt great and without the jittery or anxiety during the phentermine comedown (could it be the tramadol a factor in this?). In fact, that day I fell asleep very easily and slept 5-6 hours. And it was quite high doses of phentermine (70 mg.). And yes, you're right, it's amazing how it kills your appetite.

You hear all sorts of theories for this, wonder if it’s true.
I might try the bleach one day just to see.

Some people think that the harder to disolve shards in your bag when prepping a hit are just cutting agents.

Others say the longer the shards the more pure

And someone else told me you lick your finger and dip it in the bag, if it tastes like battery acid it’s good.

So many theories :)
I used to take a piece, and touch it to my tongue to test it.

If it tasted like electrified cat asshole, that was good.

Not that I know what cat ass tastes like. I just imagine cat ass would be one of the worst tastes in existence. 😂😂

I used to take a piece, and touch it to my tongue to test it.

If it tasted like electrified cat asshole, that was good.

Not that I know what cat ass tastes like. I just imagine cat ass would be one of the worst tastes in existence. 😂😂
That’s odd, given your name I would assume... 👀 lol. Good description though