• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Mega Merged: Ultimate poppy pod/seed tea thread (getting the most out of your pods)

Status
Not open for further replies.
garuda said:
Seriously you can always increase your dose, you might not even like poppies. They are different then single opiates, the stimulation can take some getting used to.

GOD I wish I had seen this before I tried four last night. I had a nice nod for around 2 hours. After that, I became more stimulated, warm, euphoric, then nauseous... Couldn't sleep at all. Ended up staying up all night. I had no idea that pods would be stimulative.

I had seen that taking 3-4 large pods was good for a first time user.. You recommended one. It was good for 2-3 hours, then too much stimulation. I got nauseous, despite my tollerance. I DID enjoy it as a whole, but I wasn't expecting the negative aspects. Jeesh, do I have a hangover tonight.

Anti-histamines such as promethazine should stop the nausea. I find all opiates to make it impossible to sleep even if I am very tired/sleepy. Usually I'll fall asleep for 30 seconds and wake up again.

^^

Looks like somniferum to me,but could possibly be orentalis or others.

I have an insane poppy pod tea tolerance. i drink it daily or every other day for pain releif. I have severe neck and back pain from a doctor and am refused pain meds/ect. any suggestions? i love poppy tea but would rather get meds from a doctor that will help me manage my pain rather then suffering in silence. the most they gave me was a shitty musle relaxer... like skelaxin that did nothing whatsoever. damn doctors. its bullshit how i have to hit the streets to find pain meds and order tea off the net or grow pods rather than have a damn doctor help me. suggestions?

nice flower.

am lookin at growing some black poppies.
they look fuckin cool and also make opium =]

black%20peony.jpg

sometimes darker too.
i've seen some very black ones

Oh, btw, those leaves in my pic are VERY indicative of a good opium poppy.
the colour, surface, patina kinda thing.
youll get it with experience.

That's beatiful.

What variety of p.somniferum poppies produces unusually high levels of morphine?

BingeBoy said:
ATF for the second time it's a danish flag

Your last post regarding that poppy sounded like a guess, "some kind of danish flag variety" ~ jeez, you're a bit sandy aren't you?

psilocybin420 said:
damn doctors. its bullshit how i have to hit the streets to find pain meds and order tea off the net or grow pods rather than have a damn doctor help me. suggestions?

See a proper pain doctor and don't go in looking like a junkie. Whats the pain from ?

Agent Orange said:
That's beatiful.

What variety of p.somniferum poppies produces unusually high levels of morphine?
i'll recommend Turkish White.

Grown with good firm rainfall early on,
then strong hot intense sunshine, from flowering to harvest.

this yields the best opium,
but i just grow all sorts, i like how some of the others look,

spesh the purple-red ones,
which also give reasonably good Opium.

EDIT:
Poppy+Pic1+(189).jpg

i didn't get QUITE that many this year =P

I have a question on eating the pod grounds. I have a bunch of preground up powderized pods and tomarrow I will need to dose and I have no access to a heat source to make tea so I will have to eat. I was just planning on eating a bit a chasing with a drink, but I need to know if I should I go with the same dose for my tea or less. Please reply I need an answer when I wake up. Thank you for help.

English Summer ruins Opium harvest!

Quite

I can't imagine this weather has helped your crop. I was surprised to learn p. somniferum grow all over the UK - it's even grown under licence in fields near Oxford - if only I knew where that was. Apart from this year do you generally get good yields? Is it worth giving it a go in northern Europe??

The_Idler said:
i'll recommend Turkish White.

Grown with good firm rainfall early on,
then strong hot intense sunshine, from flowering to harvest.

this yields the best opium,
but i just grow all sorts, i like how some of the others look,

spesh the purple-red ones,
which also give reasonably good Opium.

I have a question on eating the pod grounds. I have a bunch of preground up powderized pods and tomarrow I will need to dose and I have no access to a heat source to make tea so I will have to eat. I was just planning on eating a bit a chasing with a drink, but I need to know if I should I go with the same dose for my tea or less. Please reply I need an answer when I wake up. Thank you for help.

If I remember correctly, eating it you need a little less but it doesn't come on quite as fast/hard hitting. Also, it's disgusting. Ate pod grounds once, never again; I prefer to just make tea, then do multiple washes a little later.

poppy pod varieties

I accidentally bought arizona poppy pods instead of p. somniferum and i was wondering if they had any use at all, or if i shouldn't waste my time trying to extract anything. If this has been covered somehwere else plz redirect me

thanks

Mr Blonde said:
If I remember correctly, eating it you need a little less but it doesn't come on quite as fast/hard hitting. Also, it's disgusting. Ate pod grounds once, never again; I prefer to just make tea, then do multiple washes a little later.

I ate a few tea spoons and it made me not dope Im waiting to see what happens in a little bit to see if I should take more. The taste aint bad just still coffee grinded its tuff to get down just like eating kratom.

can i buy some poppy pods off an internet website and crush and make tea?or do i have to grow the plant

choppednova said:
can i buy some poppy pods off an internet website and crush and make tea?or do i have to grow the plant

You "could" buy them somewhere on the internet and grind em up and make a tea.

www.google.ca

You're SOL - those pods are useless.

And no, you can't buy them from the internet. It's illegal and impossible. Even if you could find and order them (which you can't), the package would politely be handed to you to by a DEA agent or two.

^ Eating the pods (according to a few people, a couple pages back) is about twice as strong and twice as long as brewing it into a tea.
This is the only way I've consumed it the past few times, and found it to be great for keeping W/D's at bay, because the duration and onset are more like methadone.
Hard to tell if its really twice as strong, but it's all relative to the potency of your pods.

Status
Not open for further replies.