• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Mega Merged: Ultimate poppy pod/seed tea thread (getting the most out of your pods)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I did it and I have some pics of my outcome its smokeable too. I didnt smoke any but my buddy who I made it for enjoyed it, and again using a coffee machine is a life safer for making tea. I grind my pods ahead of time now spent hours today and now I just add a filter add how much pods I want add water and let it go. Than run it through again. 2 times seems to be fine.

anyways the picture
http://i33.tinypic.com/cmi9t.jpg
http://i38.tinypic.com/30rw7df.jpg

^ shit picture, but it looks a bit like real O.
enough for like 1 toke though.

CocksuckerNJ said:
i miss drinking teas. swim's gonna make another order soon

Haha what the hell? You admit to drinking the tea, then claim our old friend "SWIM" is going to make another order? C'mon man, you've been around long enough to know that SWIM or SWIY is not welcome around here:|

Cane2theLeft said:
I prefer to make a slightly more concentrated tea (I use 3 golf ball size+ pods) in about 5-6 oz of water so the tea is REALLY dark and bitter then put the tea in ice but strain it out (like a martini, to chill it instantly) and then dilute it with lemonade so its about 30-40% poppy tea and 60-70% lemonade. Finally I add 1-2 TBSP of sugar and it no longer tastes gross to me. I call it an Arnold Poppy.

DAmn man, that sounds pretty good to me. Kinda makes me think about Poppy pod shots, like shots of wheatgrass...just get it really concentrated.
Oh, and catchy drink name as well=D

h0ppinlowrider said:
Well I did it and I have some pics of my outcome its smokeable too. I didnt smoke any but my buddy who I made it for enjoyed it, and again using a coffee machine is a life safer for making tea. I grind my pods ahead of time now spent hours today and now I just add a filter add how much pods I want add water and let it go. Than run it through again. 2 times seems to be fine.
How long did it bake? Does it come out of the oven dry enough to smoke lowrider?

I prefer to make a slightly more concentrated tea (I use 3 golf ball size+ pods) in about 5-6 oz of water so the tea is REALLY dark and bitter then put the tea in ice but strain it out (like a martini, to chill it instantly) and then dilute it with lemonade so its about 30-40% poppy tea and 60-70% lemonade. Finally I add 1-2 TBSP of sugar and it no longer tastes gross to me. I call it an Arnold Poppy.

Nice... when I get that bar installed you got a job brother. ;)

Another Oven Idea

my fictional character was thinking of simmering bunch of ground pods in soy milk (hoping this doesn't have any negative effect) in a slow cooker, then mixing with canned pumpkin, spices & egg and baking at 275 - 300 until somewhat like pumpkin pie consistency.

he's hoping for an happy dessert that lasts a couple of days (but might just end up with awful tasting pumpkin pie w/no crust).

any thoughts on this?

will let ya'll in on his results.

dirty ernie said:
h0ppinlowrider said:
How long did it bake? Does it come out of the oven dry enough to smoke lowrider?
That's a good idea. since my mom is back from her travel. i was ordering it when it was just me and my dad for like 2 weeks. i would still keep it in the box till it was done. but since my mom is back, i have to make up something. like this is real tea. and grind it all up before she sees it.

It took a while to bake but you have to check evry few minutes to make sure its ok. So prob about 45minutes total.

But man the coffee machine for making pod tea is awesome. Its quick, not messy and I can just set it and sit down and chill out. Im starting to feel good from the bit I drank a lil bit ago. Like 40g or so will make under 2 cups with a full resovour after running it through twice. But its real dark and potent.

I've been breaking up my poppy pods with my hands and then making the tea this way. How much less potent would the resulting tea be than if I made it by grinding the pods in a coffee grinder? I've just purchased a coffee grinder and need to know how to adjust the dose. I was using 500g per dose of tea.

Wild poppies (ones u find rather than grow): How Many Pods Do You Need To Get High?

This is the season for these things so anyways, I was down to zero tolerence to narcotics when I brewed a tea of about 10 small heads and 5 or so large heads which didn't give me any effects at all...

So what I am wondering is:

How many pod heads do people need to get high from wild poppies?

Also:

How many pods do people need to get high from commercial pods like Giganteum or Persia White?

If you really had no tolerance (dont forget if you used a motnh before theere is still some tolerance) and those were somiferums then they should have gotten you high anywere from a slight buzz to nodding

we can't give you dose advice withut having some more information also the pods vary greatly in potency oh and try using the search engine for a change

ps wild pods are a lot stronger than commercial pods especially when they are fresh and picked at the right time

merging

Poppy Pod Crowns

I have a big bag of crowns (the top hard part) and i was wondering how potent these are?

How much less potent would the tea be from pods of an average potency if you broke the pods up by hand rather than if you ground them up? I need to know how to adjust my dose. I've been using 400-500g of pods.

^
wow that's a lot of pods

just do a rerun and you will get all the goodies

also when you have big pieces its a good idea to hard boil for a few minutes

p.s merged a question on crown potency , and i think they are just as potent as the rest of the pod

Last edited:
the crown has almost zero opiate content.
the opium is in the membrane of the outer wall of the pod.

i still throw it in... mneh.

So if it is in the membrane of the outer wall, then washing mould off the outside of pods will also wash away a lot of the goods?

Edit, that can't be right. If all the opium is on the outer wall of the pod, then you wouldn't need to grind your pods (you would just have to break them up with your hands).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the majority of the morphine must be contained within the wall of the pod itself (not on the inside or outside).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.