View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Make a DMT pipe? - "The Machine"

what kind of bit do you use on your dremel
I've got one but i've never tried using it for this

^^ I used a 3/32 diamond-tip bit for the hole. I think they're like 15-20 bucks. I already had one, as the Dremel was a gift, and the person was kind enough to include a good selection of bits.

I used a regular grinding bit (the long thin one, not a drum bit or anything) to widen the hole, going nice and slow. It's not like disarming nuclear warheads or anything, but you still have to be gentle working with glass. If you feel the glass getting hot at all, put just enough water on the bottom of the bottle to keep the very end of the bit wet. The bottles that work well for The Machine are perfect for this anyway since the bottoms are concave.

This will have the added bonus of catching a lot of glass dust in the water so it's not flying into your eyes or your mouth, or pretty much anywhere else except out through the hole when the bit breaks through. Widen the hole to your satisfaction, then wash thoroughly to remove any dust.

Cheers.

thanks man,
I've used a regular drill for it which has always been a pain in the ss because its like 10 times bigger than the bottle

I finally got around to making the machine, its leagues better than a meth pipe! I can take much bigger hits, without feeling as though my lungs are burning

can someone explain why a the machine is better than a chillum?

the steal wool aids in heating the DMT.
also i think the bigger chamber of the henneey bottle helps to cool the smoke down.

_40898128_crackpipe300spl.jpg

So, could I turn a pipe like this into a 'machine' by turning it upside down and putting steel wool (with DMT on top) into the bowl? Then heating the steel wool from the bottom slowly?

I place the full amount on the wool, correct? Should I place a screen over the top of the steel wool with the DMT on it or just leave it screenless (i have fine mesh screens)? I don't do like 3 tokes each packed separately, that would be too hard, right?

I need to burn the steel wool first until it turns red to get the chemicals off like you do with brillo pads when smoking crack, right? I don't just use untouched/unburned steel wool, right? It has like chemicals on it right?

How far below the bottom of the wool should one hold the BIC lighter, and also how thick or big should I make the ball of steel wool? Someone may be able to give me suggestions on helping me break through? I've tried hash oil pipes, foil (which I've had the most success but no TRUE success), and I recently got a pipe like this, but it seems to hard not to burn the DMT when I smoke it upright with a screen. I also can't stand the fucking taste. Is the bad taste maybe from burning it? Could a 'machine' make my spice taste better, so I don't spit and gag after every hit?

Can someone please give me a suggestion or two? How much steel wool do I use and how far do I hold the flame from it? Anything else would be appreciated too.

Try filling the whole bowl with cleaned Brilo the turning it upside down and dropping the DMT down the tube, then putting it back in the pipe upside down and firing up the Brilo good and hot while the pipe is upside down.
I have never tried this it is just an idea.

even the thickest gague still burns. burning metal in the lungs isnt good imo

Yeah, be careful with that stuff just a little flame from a bic will make the Brilo RED hot. The first time you burn Brilo the stainless coating all burns off I would imagine it is not good for you. I tried to heat steel wool with a bic once it just turned to flames.

I like glass and foil the best. And yes it is a false rumor tin foil melts and makes toxic fumes only the shinny side has possible burnable coating.

I got a Chore Boy brillo pad. Of course I am going to burn the chemicals off of it (by making it red hot) before using it. Once you burn those chemicals off, I'm pretty sure it's quite safe.

My question is how much should I stuff in the bowl? Should I fill it up 2/3rds of the way? 3/4ths? Only one half? Please someone suggest. How thick should the piece of brillo be? How much empty space should there be at the top of the bowl above the brillo?

Once I get a suggestion and actually make it, I will post my results and let you guys know how good it works. How far should I hold the flame under the brillo? A few inches?

I would just fill it about ¾ full with Brilo and just heat it up until the DMT starts melting and pouring out smoke.
Fire it up let us know if it works.

does the machine still work with the finer steel wools?
Just buy a little box of Chore Boy brillo pads and burn the chemicals off of them by making it red hot (it will go from copper color to gray/black), that works fine.

i got some real chore boy, the copper kind. But would using that be more effective then fine steel wool? Mooo. ty

i got some real chore boy, the copper kind. But would using that be more effective then fine steel wool? Mooo. ty
Thats what I'm using. Just burn all the copper color off by heating it till it's red hot. Otherwise, you'll be smoking brillo chemicals.

SUCCESSFUL HOMEMADE "DMT MACHINE"

I successfully made a "machine" out of this kind of pipe:
_40898128_crackpipe300spl.jpg

This is what it looks like:
dmtmachine.jpg

I stuffed the top with Brillo (with all the chems burned off) and basically just turned it upside down. I filled the bowl about 2/3rds of the way up with brillo.

It works great. Much easier to take fat, tastier, and more potent hits. Highly recommended for anyone who would want to try this. However, it is hard to light yourself (too hard to see) so I would always recommend a sitter do it for you. Those are my results.

However, if the DMT is extremely fine powder, it could fall through the brillo. Just make sure you load it on a flat non-porous surface.