• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Make a DMT pipe? - "The Machine"

It's to make sure that all of the vapourised DMT gets into the chamber, instead of disappearing into the atmosphere :)

Im just worried about it falling out, but i guess if its hardend to the steel wool thats of no matter. Any glass bottle around 50ml will do aye? I would of thought this abit small, but it seems to work for every1 else.

Yeah, 50ml should be OK and, as I think you understand, it won't 'fall off' as long as you've charged the steel-wool properly ~ put the flame on the glass neck, which will warm the steel-wool, allowing the DMT to melt onto it, ready for vapourising later ~ good luck and enjoy :)

Fishface said:
Yeah, 50ml should be OK and, as I think you understand, it won't 'fall off' as long as you've charged the steel-wool properly ~ put the flame on the glass neck, which will warm the steel-wool, allowing the DMT to melt onto it, ready for vapourising later ~ good luck and enjoy :)

Ok. I get heating the neck to charge the machine, but when you actually go to hit it, where are you directing the flame? Still on the neck? I know you're not supposed to touch it to the steel wool...

direct the flame through the opening
So that the hot air coming off of the flame goes directly through the dmt/steel wool...vaporizing the dmt

When it comes to instructions on how to use this thing, I'm a retard. SOMEONE, PLEASE--- break it down step by step by step so a tard like me can visualize this so I can actually make use of this thing. HELP....

1 Get a small bottle and make a hole in the bottom

2 Get some steel-wool and make sure that it hasn't any nasties on it.

3 Squidge up a piece of steel-wool and push it into the neck of the bottle

4 Sit the bottle neck upwards

5 Put the DMT on the steel-wool

6 Gently heat the steel-wool by heating the neck of the bottle until the DMT has melted onto it

7 Hold bottle neck downwards

8 Hold lighter below the steel-wool so as to gently heat it, allowing the DMT to vapourise and fill the bottle

9 Inhale

10 8o <3 :| =D =D <3 :) =D

adrian89987 said:
The way that I usually do it:
Without the DMT in the pipe...Inhale the flame through the brillo in order to heat it up
While it is still hot! scoop the dmt onto it, it should all melt.
Then let it cool...

and then you turn it over and vaporize as people have been suggested

Oh, hey, thanks for that tip... I have had trouble charging it properly... it seems like some always vaporizes no matter how careful I am when trying to melt it.

Is the melted DMT supposed to be visible on the steel wool, or is it transparent? And also, how much do you usually charge it with? Do you just out in the amount you plan on using for a toke, or do you put in more and charge it with multiple uses?

I usually charge it for one use

So I'll put like 50 mg in it
I try and have it transparent and fully melted into the wool, seems like it would make it harder to burn the D.

Fishface said:
1 Get a small bottle and make a hole in the bottom

2 Get some steel-wool and make sure that it hasn't any nasties on it.

3 Squidge up a piece of steel-wool and push it into the neck of the bottle

4 Sit the bottle neck upwards

5 Put the DMT on the steel-wool

6 Gently heat the steel-wool by heating the neck of the bottle until the DMT has melted onto it

7 Hold bottle neck downwards

8 Hold lighter below the steel-wool so as to gently heat it, allowing the DMT to vapourise and fill the bottle

9 Inhale

10 8o <3 :| =D =D <3 :) =D

This is going to sound stupid, but I'll ask anyway. For step 8, is your mouth on the machine, or are you filling it up with your finger over the mouth hole and then taking the pull? I never really understood this about the lightbulb method either. Are you filling the chamber, then clearing, or are you continually inhaling while the chamber is filling...

puff in and out till bottle fills with thick vapor, then draw long and slow, pulling the flame gently into the neck.

2 good pulls like this should do it!

Well, i couldnt find any small 50ml or so bottles, so i got a 125 hot sauce one, but alas, it cracked, as did another bottle i tried it with, i drilled the hole, but then i had to make it wider, and that must of stressed it to much. Cracked the 1st one, the 2nd shattered.

Im gonna try and find the type of pipe posted in the thread a couple pages back, or just use a normal crack pipe.

if i do get a normal crack pipe, should i still use the steel wool?

What does the thread think of attaching a tube of sorts to the mouth hole on a standard machine (50mL liquor bottle)? This way, one could hold the machine in front of them instead of having to maneuver the flame a few inches below the face.

Would the tube make too much surface area for the vapor to condense on?

Any length of tube will allow some to condense out, but i wouldnt think by much, jst dont make it overly long.

Does anyone know if i can use steel wool in a normal crack pipe?

Flinch said:
Does anyone know if i can use steel wool in a normal crack pipe?

Why wouldn't you be able to? Crack heads do it all the time, no? Just try to find the thickest gauge you can IMO. The kind my friend bought won't even burn when directly torched.

To load it, do you sprinkle the dmt on the brillo n hold it so the brillo is facing up and hold a flame over it? I dnt understand why ur holding it upside down, wouldnt it fall out?
You put the DMT into the small "tube" end of the bowl piece so it lands on top of the brillo.

SOMETIMES a few granules will fall through the brillo, like less than 5mg. In that case I just put it back in. After it's loaded I start smoking.

I hold it upside down because that's the way you use/smoke with it. So basically the brillo pad is facing down. The DMT goes on top of the brillo this way, it doesn't go in through the big end. I put my lighter ~2 inches or so below the big end/brillo when smoking.

You guys get it now?

Eyyy, since theyve baned crack pipes here in aus (as well as bongs) (yeah, fcked i know, every1s gonna b runnin outa hose). I had to make my own DMT pipe. Let the pics speak louder than words.

Full.jpg

Steelwool.jpg

So yeah, i sprinkle the wonderful stuff onto the steel wool, but most wont melt when i hover a flame above it =\ and alot falls down the sides. But neway, then i screw it back on and then heat up that section while holdin my moutpiece closed. Then i breath in while sucking the heat from the flame.

Did a 10mg test with the gf before. Now onto 40. Then an hr and then 60. Wish me luck!

-signing out of universe