• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Make a DMT pipe? - "The Machine"

red life... there's no reason not to change it every time if you have more chore. but id say probably change it every 3 - 5 times you use it would definitely be safe

my question to everybody is: do you think it would work to just get a stereotypical crack stem and fashion a drinking straw and duct tape to one end and have the dmt and chore on the other. or does there need to be more space for the smoke to collect in order to get a good hit?

just to help picturing it:

||
|| <---straw
||
-----
------- <----duct taped to seal straw and pipe together
--| |--
| |
| |
| | <----crack stem
| |
| |
| |
|*| <----dmt
|=|
|=| <---chore

^
^ <---- flame
^

DMT kinda runs away from the flame alover the glass/crack pipe /stem

I have had good experiences with this method:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/661304-Smoking-DMT-the-Bottle-method

I just made my own machine and I love it, I only smoke 25mg only to test it and saw the fractals and geometric forms, I hope to break truth next time, im thinking to use 50mg, any advise for me?????

There is a tollarance to DMT when smoking that muhc, it got to a point where all I was gettingw as body highs and alil splattered conecting patterns at 50+mg doses. But my god was it beautiful!!
Krishna is beautiful. DMT(and 2C-B also)... only jewelries for Him, but good one...
Where are you now, my friend?
Please accept my humble obeisances Youkai...
Is there someone more so intelligent?

I've made a machine, and it works, only we're still not sure how to properly use it. I had mild effects, with no visible vapor, my friend had thick smoke but also burned it, he somehow managed to hold it in and had a good trip.
Is the thick & milky smoke the actual vapor, or is it smoke from burning? If it's vapor, do you move the flame away as soon as you see it vapor to prevent burning? Will it be smooth? On a few attempts we got the thick smoke again but almost immediately it was so harsh we couldn't keep it in and started coughing.
The dose that made me feel it a bit was pretty much smokeless, and I didn't even notice I breathed something in until I started feeling it.

I've made a machine, and it works, only we're still not sure how to properly use it. I had mild effects, with no visible vapor, my friend had thick smoke but also burned it, he somehow managed to hold it in and had a good trip.
Is the thick & milky smoke the actual vapor, or is it smoke from burning? If it's vapor, do you move the flame away as soon as you see it vapor to prevent burning? Will it be smooth? On a few attempts we got the thick smoke again but almost immediately it was so harsh we couldn't keep it in and started coughing.
The dose that made me feel it a bit was pretty much smokeless, and I didn't even notice I breathed something in until I started feeling it.
/high fives :)

I'm in the same group as Pirre. Afterwards, reading about the machine, I'm pretty sure our device is what we need.
@Pirre:
I think our fatal misdoing was that we heated the DMT too much. From what I can tell, I suppose we need to move the flame a few cm'ers away from the neck. Burnt DMT is 100% wasted DMT, from what I could gather.

In the two tokes you assisted me with, I inhaled a fair amount of whispy, white grey smoke. Yet I felt nothing, except for some (placebo?) wooziness.

Either way, failing to get even mild effects, only got us a lot more curious.

Thanks for the suggestion!
Just did another trial run, and we were indeed holding the flame way too close. Still burned a bit, but again got mild effects, and most of it was a very smooth vape. Getting there!

Bottle caps are usually coated with a vinyl liner to aid sealing.This stuff is very bad for your lungs so make sure all coatings are removed before any heat is applied.

Welcome to the Machine...(belated). Thanks for this post as I was figuring a debate in which I'd be testing new 20 ideas. This was a Welcome surprise, less brillo. Thanks man from Oz at BM! And Drug Geek honorable mention for additional directions of technique. For those, wondering about getting the hole in the bottle right, hit a hardware store & ask for tipped/hardened drill bit: that will best work (high speed drill). Consider not using a light-bulb due to rupture (burns) as there are unsavory residual chems that you do not want to ingest. Pretty crystals aside. Also, if you're alone, watch out you aren't surrounded in flammable materials should you drop a flaming cone. I suggest a flame resistant beach towel sized sheet to vape over your couch/bed lest you pass in & drop fire.

Biggest concern about using brillo like items, even if you try to burn off the coatings etc is that they are still toxic. DMT isn't smoked in quantities like weed, but look into quartz screens (might be a problem for the Machine, but get creative, jewel making chick might be able to fashion something), titanium or twist up high quality carbon steel screens (99% iron, 1% carbon) into a brillo-like mesh & this I think is safest for any such use. I'm no expert, but over a life time we want to reduce harm. Most important to avoid brillo use if possible, & use the best screens if you burn weed. Cooper is not likely the worst as 3 horrid by-products are produced, and brass (60% copper, 40% zinc). PS- if you don't mind a weed/tobac packed glass bow;-stem this is likely it!

Last edited:
I would like to add to this thread that The Machine is by far the best pipe I ever had for vaporising DMT. Period.
I had great success yesterday pulling a HUGE toke in one go and had the best experience so far with DMT. No harsh on the throat at all, I couldn't even tell it entered my lungs before I exhaled.
To anyone still in doubt, this is definitely the best method. I still cant believe I didn't I try this sooner.

I even made a second one the next morning. Improved version with pipe screens rolled around each other in stead of the scrubber pads.

The Machine... a trademarked* device brought to you by PD. :)

*Not actually trademarked