• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Make a DMT pipe? - "The Machine"

Instead of a liquor bottle, you can use a tabasco sauce bottle - easier to get if you are a minor. Get the bottle that's like 5 inches long. You don't really need the gallon-size jug =D

Tabasco-Gallon-Jugs.jpg

psilocybonaut said:

In other headlines: Police in all 50 states today released an APB for a white man with the nose seen above. The suspect is also believed to have a goatee. If you or anyone you know has seen this nose, we urge you to contact authorities. Do not attempt to approach this nose, as it may be armed and dangerous. The Nose extracts its dangerous drugs in toxic homemade labs similar to those used by meth addicts, whom we have already sufficiently vilified to the point that the mere mention of them should have you screaming for Big Brother to protect you. The authorities appreciate any assistance you can give them in apprehending this nose.

Cool machine psilocybonaut!!

Psychedelicious how did you use a whole gallon of hot sauce? Do you have 5 Mexican wives with children?

5 wives!? That's ridonkulous. I wasn't married to any of them. I just fed them my hot sauce. The jugs do have a good use, however: bonsai kittens. Nothing cuter than a tabasco-sauce-shaped feline.

psychedelicious said:
I wasn't married to any of them. I just fed them my hot sauce. The jugs do have a good use, however

This is all I heard from that post. =D

My new machine after I broke my old one
Incidentally I made it from a small tabasco bottle:
img0519xz2.jpg

adrian89987 said:
My new machine after I broke my old one
Incidentally I made it from a small tabasco bottle:
img0519xz2.jpg
thats what my machine looked like after the third toke. =D :p

Mmmmm

Ok, so, tell me if i have this right, for the machine

Get a small glass bottle, concave bottom, drill a hole in the bottom ( i have a dremel) . Then, stuff steel wool down the neck of it, how many cm? im thinking one or two? Then sprinkle ur dmt on it, and while holding it at an angle and spinnin it put heat above the dmt, or on the glass neck of the bottle? And then once its all melted, wait for it to solidify, then spin it again and apply direct heat to the neck of the bottle and breathe in the vapour when it forms?

I would recommend making one using an upside down freebase air pipe, as I did. I have pictures of it on Page 7 of this thread. It works perfectly, and I really like it.

I used brillo to stuff the bowl, but make sure you burn ALL of the brillo first to get the chemicals/copper color off.

psilocybonaut said:
I would recommend making one using an upside down freebase air pipe, as I did. I have pictures of it on Page 7 of this thread. It works perfectly, and I really like it.

I used brillo to stuff the bowl, but make sure you burn ALL of the brillo first to get the chemicals/copper color off.

To load it, do you sprinkle the dmt on the brillo n hold it so the brillo is facing up and hold a flame over it? I dnt understand why ur holding it upside down, wouldnt it fall out?

The way that I usually do it:
Without the DMT in the pipe...Inhale the flame through the brillo in order to heat it up
While it is still hot! scoop the dmt onto it, it should all melt.
Then let it cool...

and then you turn it over and vaporize as people have been suggested