• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Make a DMT pipe? - "The Machine"

You may just be experiencing a massive tolerance, you know... ;)

Xorkoth said:
You may just be experiencing a massive tolerance, you know... ;)
bollocks!! The machine will prove it's self to me!!!

I think it's possible, but this hasnt happend like this befor from frequented use, realy ever sense I smoked it while rolling it hasnt been able to bring me as far out as it did, oh god I hope this isnt another experience Mdxx has striped me from fully enjoying as I once did!!

Its the weekend though, may have to break out the brain melts and see if I can get there while on them again, Im such a follish boy.

Ugh, MDMA... it changed some things about me permanently I feel. But anway, I'm sure the DMT will prevail. Maybe you should just stop taking MDMA at least for a good while... ;)

e1evene1even said:
^Have you noticed any increased congestion from your frequent DMT ingestion?
I wake up every morning with my mouth tasting and smelling like DMT, I hack up DMT laced snot all the time.

Yes, just like weed and cigs, it will get into your sinuses and will coat them.

But Im not congested, just phlemy. I kinda liek it, while as work, I'l be doings omething and smell DMT... adn its coming from ME!!

When I smoke DMT, the smoke/vapor feels like tiny shards when I stop exhaling, as if the DMT has crystallized once I stop the airflow momentarily and scrapes my throat lightly. Creeps me out a bit but it's worth the effects. :D

I was just wondering as I have noticed an increase in phlem lately and suspect DMT although I have been smoking a lot of weed as well.

NAC is really good for clearing the lungs so I might start taking more of that regularly as a counter-measure.

The last time I smoked DMT it was while I still had a little bronchitis, so I had pretty bad phlegm that night and the next day... Was also bloody, but I think this was from ripping this massive bong too hard (something finally made me cough!), or something. Worried me a bit, but the thick and bloody phlegm faded over the following day, until it was 'back to normal', as in still dark colored from smoking too much.

Youkai said:
I wake up every morning with my mouth tasting and smelling like DMT, I hack up DMT laced snot all the time.

Yes, just like weed and cigs, it will get into your sinuses and will coat them.

But Im not congested, just phlemy. I kinda liek it, while as work, I'l be doings omething and smell DMT... adn its coming from ME!!

fucking lol at youkai lol wow hahahahah o man....

so this machine thing u use a hennessy or (maybe wine bottle) and u stuff it with steel wool (medium gauge) and melt the deems by gettin the lighter close but not 2 the point of vaporizing than smoke the dmt like bud and the steel wool will spread the heat evenly and kind of give a "cherry" effect like with herb?

and yea i kno about the hole in the bottom of the bottle lol where the youtube vids at rofl ;p omg lol deems on some herb was already dank cant wait to make a machine....in my experience a pookie werks well 2 does the machine take less pulls than a pookie (aka meth pipe) ?:p

eye kant spehll said:
so this machine thing u use a hennessy or (maybe wine bottle)

Just make sure it's the little single serving liquor bottles. I have never seen a wine bottle that small.

^^ Yeah, it's WAY smaller than a wine bottle, and a wine bottle won't work because it's too big. The bottle is really small, seriously.

Just make sure it's the little single serving liquor bottles. I have never seen a wine bottle that small.

Neither have I. Many wine bottles have the correct shape, but as I found out, they are way too big. Any bottle with a similar shape around ~50ml should work. Just make sure it has a concave bottom to make the hole. I found a Grand Marnier bottle worked as well.

an alternative dmt pipe

Some times ago, i made a dmt pipe which is cheap, easy to make and, in my opinion, very effective. I would like to share this idea with the Bluelight community :)

It is made of a small tin can (around 5cm height and 5cm diameter), the top of a 50cl plastic bottle, and a 20cm long flexible tube (polyhurethan, 7mm diameter).

At the bottom of the tin can, i made a hollow with a hammer and a screwdriver for the dmt to stay in place when it becomes liquid. The hollow is around 5mm deep (the deeper the better). Then i made 4 holes around the tin can (with a hammer and a small nail) , around 1 cm from the botom, for the air to come in.

The top of the platic bottle was cut in such a way that it fit perfectly on the tin can. I put some tape on the cut edge to make it more air tight. Then i made a hole (with a knife) in the cap of the bottle with the same diameter as the flexible tube. The flexible tube was then plugged in it.

To use it i just put the dmt powder in the bottom of the tin can, plug the top of the plastic bottle on the tin can, put the flexible tube in my mouth. Then i put myself in such a position that i can see the dmt in the tin can through the plastic bottle. I heat the tin can with a lighter, watch the dmt melt and vaporize. Then i suck the smoke while continuing heating until no smoke is generated. then... 8( :! 8o %)

One of the advantages of this pipe is that the dmt do not deposit on the side of the pipe, unlike in the Machine or any glass device. And it is easy to clean.

For any of you who haven't found yet your prefered way to smoke dmt, try this, and let me know what you think about it :)

If the description is not very clear (my english is not perfect :\ ) i can make a photo of it and post it.

^^ definitely sounds interesting, but doesn't the can part get hot as all hell?

Oh yes, i forgot to mention : i have taped some soft paper around the can to avoid burning my fingers... %)

Someone above mentions using a pipe with 2 gauze screens. What in the hell is a gauze screen? Do you mean like medical gauze cut into the shape of a screen (wouldn't it burn?) or is there something special I'm missing?

I just want to add that "the machine" really is fantastic. Where I live the little Hennessy bottle does not have that weak spot on the bottom (neither did any other bottles I found), so it was more than a little tricky and I ended up busting most of the bottom of the bottle out accidentally. Still it works great.

Now I must try to work out how to show this to my wife - it's pretty scary looking - she's gonna freak and think I'm now a crack head. ;)

haha yea
every person that ive shown it to that didnt know what it was for said it looked like a crack pipe

and then they hit the dmt....

1) I'm sure that's probably against the eBay TOS. You're right though. I could punch out hundreds of the things a day thanks to my trusty Dremel. If you can only own one power tool, it's the one to own.

2) The first time I used a gravity bong I lost consciousness. You ain't lying. Makes me almost miss smoking pot.