• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Make a DMT pipe? - "The Machine"

Hmm, yeah the Grand Marnier def looks similar to the Hennessy bottle, so it just might work.

Although, I can rip it fine just using an oil pipe, none of my friends have that 'iron lung' so I'm thinking this will help them smoke it more effectively, without wasting it all on them coughing most of the time.

I gave up on using the plastic bottle, there was something about the smell of stale DMT/weed and plastic that was quite nasty.

I'll post an update later if it works out.

The Remy Martin bottle broke (my god that stuff tastes nasty!), and for a moment I was about to rage against the machine =D , but it's now completed with the Grand Marnier bottle.

I've only tried a few small does so far but have noticed a couple of things.

First of all its a bit annoying to have to melt the DMT intro the metal first before the machine can be turned upside down to take the hit. Its a bit time consuming and cumbersome, maybe it takes practice. Also it seems unless I'm sucking as I light the DMT vapor has a tendency to escape around the side rather than accumulate inside the bottle. The neck of the bottle is fairly slim, although I had this same problem with the much bigger bottle I used before. Perhaps the steel is too thick, or is this nornal?

Can any machine users share some technique?

You are supposed to be suck as you light the DMT.
The only reason why I like the melting thing before use is cause I can just take caee of all the preparation before hand at my house and then hike off somewhere with it in my pocket without having to worry about any prep in the woods and also only having the bottle and lighter with me.

this is what I use:
img0473sj4.jpg

HOLY F:) CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D =D =D

Not only is DMT the BEST "drug" on the planet, but "The Machine" is the best way to use it!!!

I think I understand some of its "secrets" now. The most important part is not the bottle but the steel coil!, the Henessey bottle is only important because the shape allows the hole to easily be made in the bottom.

A single "flash" of the lighter should be enough to make the DMT powder "disappear", but because of the heat transfer properties of the metal, the DMT evenly condenses on the cold, coiled metal.

Then, after the DMT is evenly distributed, the same conductive properties ensure it vaporizes at near the same time, allowing the full dose to be ingested at once, in a single lungful, rather than being subject to the conductive and heat transfer properties of the glass, or much thicker metal.

fahaiaabe.jpg

Last edited:
Yo, E1... first of all, sounds like you met with success, congrats! I hope to do the same this weekend. I will make sure to get a single-serving Hennessey bottle really soon because the bottle I used just palin failed. =D

Secondly, what kind of steel wool/coil are you using? I think the kind I found was too large a guage.

I am using a thick gauge and it is good. You don't want a fine gauge because fine steel wool will actually ignite if you touch the flame to it. Can be dangerous. I am using a chunk cut off of an evercare stainless steel scrubbing pad. Like this:

pr-Housewares-Evercare_Stainless_Steel_Scrubbing_Pads.jpg

Oh yes, I forgot to ask you E1... How exactly are you melting the powder for the charging phase? Are you just holding the bottle upright and putting the flame of a regular lighter on the glass? Are you putting the flame above the powder? I have the smoking part figured out, but I think my "charging" technique could use some work.

E1, i dont hold the bottle upside down to smoke it. I hold it horizontally coming straight out of my mouth.
Then i spark the the lighter and hold it just far enough so that the dmt is vaporized but the steel isnt lit on fire.
Sometimes i bring the lighter underneath the neck to the bottle and spin t around slowly to guarantee im melting all the dmt.

dankoni, to load i put the dmt onto the steel wool. There is a little space between the lip of the bottle and the steel wool. Then i hold the pipe horizontally like im going to smoke it and i light the lightre underneth it while spinning the bottle to make sure it all melts, tilting it meanwhile to make sure the dmt goes into the steal wool.

This seems to be working out real well for me lately.

I think I'd literally have to see someone use one to get it. Any YouTube videos showing someone using a 'machine'?

For the metal I'm using "stainless steel spiral scrubbers" I bought at the the grocery store. It only takes a small amount (can be seen in the picture in the bottleneck by the top line), which I cut with scissors.

The charging phase seems the trickiest and I really appreciate Delsyd's tips.

To charge it, I would dump some DMT powder from a capsule (good for storing small amounts) then hold the flame close and wait for it to melt. I find it can take a while. I will try Delsyd's technique. I'll also try holding it horizontally. My reasoning for angling it down was because I thought the DMT would accumulate in the glass, but that doesn't seem to be how it works. Its important to apply suction the whole time otherwise the vapor has a tendency to escape around the sides.

The only time I've taken a decent dose (right before I posted that message, could anyone tell? ;) ), the flame touched the DMT briefly and it seemed to be vanish. It definitely still worked, although there is a greater potential for loss, so I wouldn't recommend it.

Delsyd said:
none that i know of.

perhaps i should make one.

That would make life easier for dummies like me who have a hard time visualising how use one properly. Wait, I need some DMT first- anyone want to share?

Yea Xorkoth, I use the same steel spiral scrubbers as e1. Personally, I think it is a better choice than steel wool because the gauge is thick enough that it won't ignite if you accidentally torch it.

^^ Cool, that's exactly what I did get, actually.

So, I got one of the single-serving Hennessey bottles. Tonight I plan to embark upon my (hopefully) first intense LSD voyage, ever. I will make the Machine beforehand and hopefully I'll feel like utilizing it after a while. :)

It's going to be an awesome weekend... I can totally feel it! Everything is coming together for it.

happy trails xork.
Sounds like an awesome weekend.

I wish you luck in breaking through on LSD aswell as on DMT.
Both are beautiful substances.

Nick sands mentioned blasting off on dmt about 10 hours after lsd ingestion is spectacular.
I will be trying the combo next weekend.

again, good luck.
come back with a report.

^^ I will. I also plan to ingest a low-to-medium dose of mescaline on Sunday while hiking out in the mountains for the whole day. So I will hopefully have a psychedelic weekend report (or rather, another one).

Have fun! A "psychedelic weekend" sounds good. Mescaline (San Pedro) was fantastic for hiking around the mountains of Cusco. It gives you some energy and low doses are extremely manageable. Social interaction, while somewhat cumbersome I also found largely unaffected.

I plan to go to a recreation of Pink Floyd's "The Wall" this weekend (lights, lasers the whole shebang etc.) and I'm debating what to take... Since I'll have to remain seated, I think I'll go with the 2C-B, it hasn't let me down at a concert yet. I wasn't going to go, but then I thought this would be a really good experience as with a little imagination I should be able to convince myself its the real thing!

I'd also like to charge the machine and blast off in a park. I think it would be a good setting if there is a way to be inconspicuous about it.

Delsyd said:
happy trails xork.
Sounds like an awesome weekend.

I wish you luck in breaking through on LSD aswell as on DMT.
Both are beautiful substances.

Nick sands mentioned blasting off on dmt about 10 hours after lsd ingestion is spectacular.
I will be trying the combo next weekend.

again, good luck.
come back with a report.
I could never wait that long...

I still havent used the machine, the one I made was too big anyways. Iv bene having ahrd time getting there lately so maybe I REALY DO need to use one? it just seems I cant get it ebfor it starts. with DMt you need to get it all down BEFOR it starts.