• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Make a DMT pipe? - "The Machine"

Does anyone have experience using a whip and wand style vaporizer for DMT? I've got a silver surfer and I'm going to extract some soon an I'd like to know if I can use that instead of MacGyvering something like the machine.

Does anyone have experience using a whip and wand style vaporizer for DMT? I've got a silver surfer and I'm going to extract some soon an I'd like to know if I can use that instead of MacGyvering something like the machine.

I have a silver surfer too! LOVE IT!!! You can sandwich it between herbs of your choice (pau d'arco, blue lily, mullein, caapi leaves, etc.) in the head to make a vaporizer changa. OR... try something I think might work well: Get that thick brillo stuff they use to make "The Machine" and stuff it in the head of your whip. Then you have an SSV turned into "The Machine" in a way =)

hi5 on the SSV. I think I'll use herbs though because the whole reason I didn't make a "the machine" in the first place is that I couldn't find a suitably nonpoisonous scouring pad around here.

hey i just wanted to make sure to do this right once i get it going so help me out if you can guys.
1. single serving (little baby sized) henessee bottle or equivalent.
2. scrubbing pad with all the stuff burned off.
3. something to make a hole?
4. DMT

also,
when vaporizing, what method? is it better to have the bottle upright to put the DMT on the 'screen' or drop it down the ass side of the bottle?
i toke a little bit to draw some upwards, then just let it be and fill up the bottle? take it when milky. main thing is placing the stuff in the device i think. thanks.

also forgot, whats the best tool for making a good, safe hole? cost effective please.

I've posted an answer to a similar question before but I can't find it

This is how I've loaded my machine and had great success efore.

1) have DMT ready and machine completely made with steelwool/copper wool in machine
2)With no DMT loaded, act like you are taking a hit through the machine so that you are heating up the metal wire with the lighter
3)Drop the DMT in through the hole in the bottom of the bottle (the one you had to make) so that the DMT drops onto the metal wire on the inside of the bottle.
4)If you did it fast enough the metal should still be hot and the DMT will immediately melt onto it
5)Let it cool

Now hitting it:

hold it vertically:
82049527.jpg

So Yea drop that shit in through the homemade ass
and somehow melt the DMT onto the steel wool/whatever

and then hit it vertically with the DMT travelling in the upward direction.

You should hit being pulling with you mouth constantly, Gradually get the lighter close to the metal until you start to see the DMT vaporize, you dont wanna get it too hot.

^^^ right right. thanks, that's just how i thought it should go. now all i need is all of it haha. whats a good hole punch? i dont want to get drill bits.

If you are actually using a Hennessey bottle, you can use an awl to knock a hole in the weak spot. It doesn't have to be a perfectly round hole, and you may want to file the edges if it isn't, so you don't cut your lips.

I want. *drools* <3:)

I have a silver surfer too! LOVE IT!!! You can sandwich it between herbs of your choice (pau d'arco, blue lily, mullein, caapi leaves, etc.) in the head to make a vaporizer changa. OR... try something I think might work well: Get that thick brillo stuff they use to make "The Machine" and stuff it in the head of your whip. Then you have an SSV turned into "The Machine" in a way =)

hmm youve given me the idea to try that with my happy vappy :0

ya, i wondered what the difference was going to be. they both have pointy tips. maybe i'll round up the supplies. having a hard time meeting anyone with crystals though.

i would just go to one of those run down hindu stores in the ghetto and buy one of those "inscence burners" that look like a glass pipe with a small light-bulb shaped bowl at the end. they are probably most commonly used for meth but i think they are the best vaporizers you can buy and they are only about a dollar. ;)

we have alot of those places around here. im curious to try the machine though. gravity bong was the only way id tried it before, and that really worked out.

Personally I've never liked using the normal meth glass dick kinda pipe at all, especially not compared to a nice bong with copper wool in it

Not sure if this has already been covered or not, but - can I make a perfectly effective machine by stuffing some chore boy into my little glass bowl? I don't have any small liquor bottles around, and I can't see why it wouldn't work just as well.

Just an update - yes, it was very successful, much more so than any other smoking methods I've tried as of yet. Can't imagine that a real "machine" would be any better, but I suppose I'll have to give one a go as well just to be fair.