• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Make a DMT pipe? - "The Machine"

you should get a smaller bottle.

It will be harder to milk the big bottle enough to get big hits.

Oh... I was using a root beer-sized bottle (that originally had this weird ass-diet chocolate soda crap in it). I did not get from the picture on the first page that it should be a small bottle.

Now that I have made a sizable indentation in the bottle, should I try putting a nail into that and lightly hammering it?

Yes. I held it between my legs and smacked the nail head until a piece popped off.

I haven't smoked DMT, nor any drugs that liquify when heated, but a friend of mine does and here's how he does it.

Items needed -
Redbull Can or some other longish drink can
Something to poke the bottom of the redbull can|
Screen of some sort.

Okay, drink everything in the can, or throw whats in it away.
Fold the can in half, and put a small hole on the other side of the can.

Now put your screen on/in that, my friend uses tinfoil.

Load up your bowl
Off to hyperspace.

I haven't smoked DMT, nor any drugs that liquify when heated, but a friend of mine does and here's how he does it.

Items needed -
Redbull Can or some other longish drink can
Something to poke the bottom of the redbull can|
Screen of some sort.

Okay, drink everything in the can, or throw whats in it away.
Fold the can in half, and put a small hole on the other side of the can.

Now put your screen on/in that, my friend uses tinfoil.

Load up your bowl
Off to hyperspace.

This has to be the worst "how-to" post I've ever seen. "Fold the can in half, and put a small hole on the other side of the can." lolwut? On top of the fact that this is horribly written, how is this method better than a simple pipe or bong? If you're not going to make "The Machine" or modify some standard smoking devices with Chore Boy (or a generic equivalent), then just stick to the basics: chasing the dragon, meth pipe, etc.

I would actually highly recommend against smoking from a soft-drink / beer can. Put a flame to one for long enough and you'll see why. The heat eventually starts vaporizing the ink that labels the can and produces a horribly noxious vapor. I'd avoid inhaling any of that at all costs.

This has to be the worst "how-to" post I've ever seen.

When the "how-to" starts with, "I haven't smoked DMT, nor any drugs that liquify when heated, but a friend of mine does..." what more could you expect? LOL

I find it amusing how often I see people giving advice on topics they don't have personal experience with. :? 8(

Most headshops sell "eucalyptus vaporizers", they're just chemical vaporizers (they look like meth pipes). They're cheap and better then any other vape I've tried, you can also attach one to a bong if you want. Lightbulbs work fine by the way.

Buy a meth pipe at your local head shop. Just ask for a oil burner. A lot of people I know say fuck that because its a tweeker thing but I just took at it as the tweekers just turned a dmt pipe into a shit pipe.

I find it amusing how often I see people giving advice on topics they don't have personal experience with. :? 8(

As do I. Yahoo Answers is a treasure trove of hilarity =)

Buy a meth pipe at your local head shop. Just ask for a oil burner. A lot of people I know say fuck that because its a tweeker thing but I just took at it as the tweekers just turned a dmt pipe into a shit pipe.

You honestly know people who would smoke DMT, but refuse to smoke it out of a base pipe? It sounds like they aren't learning much from their... "journeys"

Last edited:
I made two machines (one is a gift to my supplier) out of 200mL San Pellegrino lemonade bottles that came in a pack of 6 with a carbide drill bit. I think I have figured out the key to not breaking the bottle when drilling the hole: when the drill pit pokes through and you are trying to widen the hole, stop drilling if the drill gets shaky and bounces around. At that point, unplug the drill (or do whatever you need to make sure it does not start spinning). Put the drill bit into the hole and manually twist the bottle back and forth until the hole is wide enough.

A 200 mL capacity bottle sounds awfully large for a Machine. Have you used it yet -- does it seem to work?

A 200 mL capacity bottle sounds awfully large for a Machine. Have you used it yet -- does it seem to work?

I have not used it yet, but I have no problem sucking air through it. I was considering using a tiny Tabasco sauce bottle, but then I realized that I could not get steel wool into it.

Couple questions.

1. Could I just place the DMT into the cap of the bottle, screw it on, hold the flame a bit away and melt it through there?
2. Would it be a bad idea to place my finger over the makeshift hole while the bottle fills with the vapor? It seems like if I do it that way, I can wait until the bottle is completely filled up, remove my finger from the hole and inhale the contents all at once. Also, if I do this with the cap screwed on as suggested in my first question, the vapor has nowhere to go and would have to just sit and wait for me to inhale it.

Couple questions.

1. Could I just place the DMT into the cap of the bottle, screw it on, hold the flame a bit away and melt it through there?
2. Would it be a bad idea to place my finger over the makeshift hole while the bottle fills with the vapor? It seems like if I do it that way, I can wait until the bottle is completely filled up, remove my finger from the hole and inhale the contents all at once. Also, if I do this with the cap screwed on as suggested in my first question, the vapor has nowhere to go and would have to just sit and wait for me to inhale it.
1. maybe but i dont see the point in this.

2. no. you should flame it untill the dmt melts into the chore boy. No need to fill the bottle with smoke, it wouldnt be that much smoke anyway and would take way too long to melt all that dmt into vapor using just the flame.

after the dmt melts into the chore put your mouth over the hole you will be inhaling from and suck while holding the flame close to the chore but not burning it.

you will get better hits this way than the way you described.

it should look like this:
smoking-crack-cocaine.jpg

yeah! that's exactly what mine looks like! :)
fucked up my extraction but 'the machine' seems to also works for jwh-073. (*baked*)

I think I've mentioned this before, but feel like doing so again. I had originally made a traditional machine, but didn't like using it. Aside from it being a little too ghetto for my tastes, I also just found it awkward to hold and use, and also to see what's going on while attempting to vaporize.

So, instead, I followed someone else's advice and wound up some good copper wire into a cone that can fit inside the bowl of a mini-bong. I find that it works even better than the normal brilo-machine. Operation is pretty much identical:

• Fill the mini-bong with a *small* amount of water and put the copper spool into the bowl.
  • Charge the copper spool by putting some DMT on it and heating it until the DMT melts into it.
  • Vaporize by heating the DMT indirectly: I just let the lighter hit the parts of the copper that don't have DMT on them... Inhale.

img3574r.jpg

img3572n.jpg

thats an awesome piece.

Hitting DMT from the bong is always very strong.
Probably easier to take in larger hits from that piece too.

Take my advice:

Mix a 50/50 blend of blue lotus and calea.

Then add DMT to this blend, in a 1:1 ratio.

Then pack a fat bong bowl with that stuff, and suck it down in a few monstrous rips.

You will thank me. :D