Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Make a DMT pipe? - "The Machine"

Yea a real machine is about as good as the bowl + chore boy

Bong+chore boy is by far my favorite

The Machine

I have a quick question about the machine,

For all of you who don't know what it is
http://forums.mycotopia.net/attachm...cs/67822d1195320961-dmt-pipe-83484machine.jpg

I have created a device that works the same way. It consists of a test tube cut off at the end and a course aluminum netting that is used to plug the bottom.

My question concerns the aluminum. I burned off the coating on it and it no longer releases any smoke or noticeable fumes when heated or put under direct flame.

Is it safe to use this aluminum "wool" for the plug?

Merged into the machine thread.

not sure about your question though. The reason I don't chase the dragon on tin foil for drugs is the smoke that gets emitted even when there's nothing on the foil; even when using proper heating technique.

If there's no smoke or fumes it's probably okay but don't quote me.

everything ive ever read about smoking from foil warned against it.
So im going to do the same.

You can easily go to the supermarket and buy some choreboy.

Quick question. What size steel wool is best and won't burn up? I bought 0000 size but haven't opened it since it may be too small. There are also those stainless steel scrubbing pads at the walgreens near my work but are more expensive and I can't figure out how to take a piece out of the thing. Also shall I burn the nastys off with a regular lighter or butane?

^ As long as you can stick it above a gas-powered stovetop flame without it bursting into flame, you're alright.

Simply testing it against a Bic flame won't do - even steel wool that resists lighter flames has been proven to ignite when extra oxygen is rushing past it during inhalation from a Machine (yeah, my friend had to deal with that shit mid-blastoff :\ ).

So what would on recommend? I think I'll return it to be safe cuz I'm kind of cheap.

What size works for the rest if you?

I lit a piece and It caught on fire for a bit but it subsided when I wihdrew It from the flame. Little pieces or it were left behind. I just exchanged for a thicker size. Am I good to go?

^ I use the very course scouring pad wool - not sure what the actual measurements on thickness are. If you haven't already, I'd recommend simply buying a scouring pad.

Whatever you do, thoroughly toast it, preferably over a gas stovetop flame, before using it in a pipe.

So what would on recommend? I think I'll return it to be safe cuz I'm kind of cheap.

What size works for the rest if you?

To be safe, go with a Chore Boy or equivalent generic scrubber. Like these:

product-steel.jpg

GMCO1279.JPG

^ I'll look around for those since there are so many different brands of steel wool. I do have an unopened Size 3 steel wool from lowes though. I was hoping that would work since I have it and can't return now. Otherwise I'm out $3.

Gonna make it tomorrow though :). Deemz is unknown potency so we'll see what happens without a scale.

^ Unless your deems is really impure, it'll likely be about as potent as any other deems. The important thing is to smoke as much as you possibly can before you're too zonked to get any more into your system. You won't accidentally smoke too much, that's for sure - it takes dedication to break through on smoked DMT w/o MAOI.

If you can't find a use for your thin steel wool, try rubbing it on the terminals of a 9V battery. Fun stuff. Just don't do it near anything too flammable, haha.

Ya it's the yelloworangey kind. Someone probably left a bunch of plant fat in it but whatever. Twas free so I don't care. I'm curious to SEE what happens this time as last time it was a gravity bong. Had it been pressurized all that wasted smoke woulda been put to use. And I know not to burn it this time.

What's with the battery and steel wool thing?

This thing works wonders :) still getting used to the technique and method but it's no bad. I like this thing alot.

It sure is! I only have one hit left and I hope I can get It right. It really makes the ingestion bearable as all as the lift off. I've only broken broken through once (out of 4) with this method and it wasn't as much of a trainlike impact as the first time I tried it. It felt like an ayahuasca experience yet narrowed down. Gotta get that milk!

I'll try that wool thing. Sounds like something to record in a movie haha.

How long should it take to drill the hole in the bottle? I used an entire drill battery (like an hour) and did not finish (going at a medium speed with a glass & tile drill bit and putting water on it).

what kind of bottle are you using?

Make sure its the tiny airport size bottles. The kind that fit in the palm of you rhand.

A simpkle nail and hammer should work fine in making the hole.
There is an obvious soft spot on the bottom of the small henny bottles.

I used a nail and hammer. One quick tap and a few mode to shape it if need be. Filed the rough edges down with a nail file. ;)

what kind of bottle are you using?

Make sure its the tiny airport size bottles. The kind that fit in the palm of you rhand.

A simpkle nail and hammer should work fine in making the hole.
There is an obvious soft spot on the bottom of the small henny bottles.

Oh... I was using a root beer-sized bottle (that originally had this weird ass-diet chocolate soda crap in it). I did not get from the picture on the first page that it should be a small bottle.

Now that I have made a sizable indentation in the bottle, should I try putting a nail into that and lightly hammering it?