• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Make a DMT pipe? - "The Machine"

You know those big glass group vaporisers that you can buy, like crystal balls with a little raised platform inside that electronically heats an element that i am assuming is basically vcaporising with multiple (sometims just one) mouth pipes coming out of it, are these able to be used for dmt>

I've asked this in the B&D thread, but I feel like I need to ask here too. Has anyone vaped DMT out of a volcano vaporizer? It has the best heating element out of any vaporizer, so I wonder if it would make a difference with DMT. Also it puts it into a plastic bag beforehand, could that cause any problems?

I've asked this in the B&D thread, but I feel like I need to ask here too. Has anyone vaped DMT out of a volcano vaporizer? It has the best heating element out of any vaporizer, so I wonder if it would make a difference with DMT. Also it puts it into a plastic bag beforehand, could that cause any problems?

While I'm sure it would work, you're going to have problems with the vapor condensing on the sides of the bag. Since DMT is very dose dependent, I fear you'd have to vape nearly double your dose to actually inhale the amount you were aiming for. That's why the machine is so great, b/c there is little to no time for the vapor to condense. I imagine a good whip vaporizer like a Silver Surfer would be better for this purpose. Also (I don't own a Volcano), wouldn't there be issues with the crystal dripping into the heating element when it liquidizes? I know Volcanoes have the substance placed above the heating element (right?), so that might cause problems.

On a side note, your question just gave me a grand idea. Instead of using a whip vaporizer for DMT with a standard whip, I wonder if one could make a custom whip with "The Machine" design in mind. I'm thinking either you could place "The Machine" in direct contact with the glass heater cover, or stuff a standard wand/whip head with steel wool/brillo. Then you'd have most of the benefits of "The Machine" design, but you wouldn't be using a flame and you could control the heat. Thoughts, anyone?

Just to differentiate, DMT freebase is NOT Cocaine Freebase. A freebase is anot a freebase is not a freebase. A base is NOT a base is NOT a base is NOT a base.

Last edited:
Wow, I have the PERFECT, PERFECT glass to make a machine out of. It used to be an ashcatcher for a bong before the bottom connector broke off. I will take a picture to show off soon. :D

photog.jpg

Last edited:
SO let me get this straight before I start wasting a bunch of spice...

1 Get a small bottle and make a hole in the bottom

2 Get some steel-wool and make sure that it hasn't any nasties on it.

3 Squidge up a piece of steel-wool and push it into the neck of the bottle

4 Sit the bottle neck upwards Sit it upwards, or turn it upside down?

5 Put the DMT on the steel-wool Do I put the DMT through the drinking hole where the steel wool is, or drop it through the makeshift hole at the bottom onto the wool?

6 Gently heat the steel-wool by heating the neck of the bottle until the DMT has melted onto it Do I directly heat the neck? or hold it a couple of inches off?

How will I know when the DMT is correctly melted?

7 Hold bottle neck downwards

8 Hold lighter below the steel-wool so as to gently heat it, allowing the DMT to vapourise and fill the bottle

9 Inhale

4. turn it upside down
5. I believe you put through the makeshift hole onto the wool so that the deems lands on the surface of the wool INSIDE the bottle.
6. I think you can just heat the neck directly since all of the dmt is inside anyway. You will know that it is all correctly melted because the dmt will disappear onto the wool.

One method ive used for having the dmt immediately melt onto the wool is before putting any dmt in, make like youre taking a hit through the pipe so that it heats up the steel wool, and then when you put the dmt ontop of that it will melt immediately.

Just an observation...
If you smoke DMT in your bong, your bong will then have the burning plastic DMT smell which can be a bit of a pain to get rid of.

anybody do speedboats?

basically a long piece of foil folded in half....after torching the shiny side with a lighter......one person holds the lighter underneath and tilts it while its melting .....and you hold a tube along the top side to follow the smoke as its melting back and forth.
gets you pretty faded fast.

i question if anything that you smoke out of is trully safe.
heard of people screwing up their lungs with pipes that werent pyrex.....alzheimers from tin foil......
metal particles/gasses/vapors/carcinogens from copper and brass, rolling papers ..wooden and ceramic pipes...
ive heard of newbies even using galvanized. lol.

wonder what would happen if they used galvanized and brass with a bubbler full of water....lol.
toxic fumes and electrocution ? jk

some interesting ideas were the kazoo, the tire pressure valve, cardboard toilet paper roll with tin foil bowl.....apples..oranges....and a potato.

So after finding this topic i started looking around for a good bottle. Broke a little 'four roses' bourbon bottle. Bought a new one, Courvoisier 50ml. Didn't even need a hammer. Found some steel wool, it's very dense, i'm not sure i can breathe through it good enough. And i'm a little worried the hole might be a bit too big. Anyway, here's a photo, two to be precise. I was hoping for an expert judgement if i did a good job or not. Thanks! :) Btw, new here.

Attachments

• Afb025.jpg
    Afb025.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 819
  • Afb026.jpg
    Afb026.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 1,606
IME a chillum is your best bet. I've never used the machine, but a chillum with 4-5 brass screens packed into it always gave me the best mileage for my deemz. Plus chillums look cooler than crack pipes and you can buy one at most smoke shops. and the since the glass is thicker than a crack pipe it probably heats the dmt more evenly.
I'm pretty bummed the cops took my both my dmt chillums...and they thought they were crack pipes...fucking pigs.

chillums are the way to go unless you want to play macgyver.

some interesting ideas were the kazoo, the tire pressure valve, cardboard toilet paper roll with tin foil bowl.....apples..oranges....and a potato.

tire pressure valve? gonna have to explain that one real quick. all the others seem pretty legit... exept maybe the orange. unless it was a bong. an orange with the innards scooped out and turned into a bong would be the shit.
for about a day... lol

So after finding this topic i started looking around for a good bottle. Broke a little 'four roses' bourbon bottle. Bought a new one, Courvoisier 50ml. Didn't even need a hammer. Found some steel wool, it's very dense, i'm not sure i can breathe through it good enough. And i'm a little worried the hole might be a bit too big. Anyway, here's a photo, two to be precise. I was hoping for an expert judgement if i did a good job or not. Thanks! :) Btw, new here.

Looks like you got way too much steel wool in there, besides that it's looking fine.

hey i just wanted to make sure to do this right once i get it going so help me out if you can guys.
1. single serving (little baby sized) henessee bottle or equivalent.
2. scrubbing pad with all the stuff burned off.
3. something to make a hole?
4. DMT

also,
when vaporizing, what method? is it better to have the bottle upright to put the DMT on the 'screen' or drop it down the ass side of the bottle?
i toke a little bit to draw some upwards, then just let it be and fill up the bottle? take it when milky. main thing is placing the stuff in the device i think. thanks.

also forgot, whats the best tool for making a good, safe hole? cost effective please.

Last edited:
What does anyone think of leaving the cap on the machine, then vaporizing the DMT? I'm thinking you might not have to bother actually inhaling at all while you vape. Theoretically, you could just vape until the entire chamber fills with vapor, then unscrew the cap slightly and clear it, same way you would a bong. You'd get some massive hits, I feel. Might get hot though, without that air circulation initially. Hmm.

Thoughts?

anyone got any idea if loading into a happy vappy vape would work? apparently it operates within a window of 360-390F (182-199C

guess i could just try it :p

Last edited by a moderator:
^Vaporiserrs in general work. As you said, just try it and see :)

anyone got any idea if loading into a happy vappy vape would work? apparently it operates within a window of 360-390F (182-199C

guess i could just try it :p

Hmmm... that's an interesting vaporizer I had never seen before. Too bad it doesn't have an adjustable temperature for that price. The only issue I see is it gets a little too hot for dmt, which has a boiling point of 80C/176F on the high end. Try it tho.