• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Lysergamide producer taken down

Where is that Tim Scully info coming from? From when to when? I don’t believe it until I see some actual proof beyond a post on BL.

-GC
According to Hammilton Morris at around 6:10 mins into this interview with David Nichols it was R-LSB (lysergic acid seth-Butalimide???? Compound)
Was being made by nick sands in Canada not Tim scully but that's fairly decent evidence that sands was tinkering with or producing analogs at least back in the day....and this were being distributed all over North America not just Canada....and I can say with absolute certainty that on one of the first dates with my future wife we picked up a few hits of 2 different prints of acid from a dealer we used to know decades ago ....one was red hieroglyphic print the other was blue print of Simpsons characters....if memory serves correct it was the red hieroglyphic tabs thst were purely tactile and made us both super horny....zero visuals or head Space but everytine she touched me it was pure pleasure and the sex was indescribable. She kept saying this acid feels exactly like mdma and I'd never tried mdma at that point in my life yet but I always wondered what the fuck was on those red tabs...I think we each only did 2 tabs each but it was pure hedonism with almost no typical psychedelia so im leaning towards the idea that it's quite possible lsd analogs were in circulation at least as far back as the 90s or more.

Last edited:
According to Hammilton Morris at around 6:10 mins into this interview with David Nichols it was R-LSB (lysergic acid seth-Butalimide???? Compound)
Was being made by nick sands in Canada not Tim scully but that's fairly decent evidence that sands was tinkering with or producing analogs at least back in the day....and this were being distributed all over North America not just Canada....and I can say with absolute certainty that on one of the first dates with my future wife we picked up a few hits of 2 different prints of acid from a dealer we used to know decades ago ....one was red hieroglyphic print the other was blue print of Simpsons characters....if memory serves correct it was the red hieroglyphic tabs thst were purely tactile and made us both super horny....zero visuals or head Space but everytine she touched me it was pure pleasure and the sex was indescribable. She kept saying this acid feels exactly like mdma and I'd never tried mdma at that point in my life yet but I always wondered what the fuck was on those red tabs...I think we each only did 2 tabs each but it was pure hedonism with almost no typical psychedelia so im leaning towards the idea that it's quite possible lsd analogs were in circulation at least as far back as the 90s or more.

Or maybe Sands just imbued it with his sexual energy ;)

-GC

(R) sec-butyl amine. But the MDMA-like effects also suggests an 8-allyl substitution.

But at the end of the day, acid is the most subjective drug in the world. If 20 people took exactly the same dose of the same analogue but were TOLD it was an analogue, you would have 20 different stories explaining (with total conviction) just how the analogue differed from 'real' LSD.

The key thing about the NBoms is that they do overlay the key moieties of LSD but most interestingly, the oxygen of the ortho -OCH3 of NBOMe perfectly overlays the oxygen of the amide in LSD. We know that the actual amides are space-filling and we even know the orientation of the diethyl from the (S,S) 2,4-dimethyl azetidine, the (R) sec-butyl and the isopentyl.

But ergot is a nightmare to acquire, the synthesis requires good technique and even with peptide coupling reagnts, preparative chromatography is required.

The Dutch forming amides from the indole is actually a 1960s trick. I discussed adding a 7-methyl to the indole with Dr. Dave who agreed it was likely a very good move.... and also that it was totally impractical. NOW, adding that 7-methyl to T-NBOMe would be possible. But they ALL need the tryptamine or PEA. It's like the N-benzyl is just increasing LogP and binding to some extra site.

I'm realizing how insular our little world is here. [...] they simply didn't know.
I'm realizing this too. I think our little world has been protected by obscurity and just how difficult it is to explain to people what these compounds actually are and how the whole thing works. It's really hard to talk about. The occasional times when conversation veers to where it would be appropriate to bring the whole psychedelic RC world up, I usually bite my tongue because it just turns into some awkward monologue on chemistry, shulgin, grey markets, and so on. I think 90% of the time the other person just thinks I'm some kind of lunatic for taking drugs from the internet.

There are very few people I've been able to share this with, it's just too hard to bring up. It seems like most people who take psychedelics could care less about some novel LSD variant and they just want "the real thing", and then people who are more curious or scientific might be very hesitant to consume some weird chemical from the internet.

I suspect we're simply a rare breed personality wise. I'd be curious about other people's experience with this.

Last edited:
I'm realizing this too. I think our little world has been protected by obscurity and just how difficult it is to explain to people what these compounds actually are and how the whole thing works. It's really hard to talk about. The occasional times when conversation veers to where it would be appropriate to bring the whole psychedelic RC world up, I usually bite my tongue because it just turns into some awkward monologue on chemistry, shulgin, grey markets, and so on. I think 90% of the time the other person just thinks I'm some kind of lunatic for taking drugs from the internet.

There are very few people I've been able to share this with, it's just too hard to bring up. It seems like most people who take psychedelics could care less about some novel LSD variant and they just want "the real thing", and then people who are more curious or scientific might be very hesitant to consume some weird chemical from the internet.

I suspect we're simply a rare breed personality wise. I'd be curious about other people's experience with this.
ha ha so much this. A lot of my friends avoid all buying drugs on the internet scenarios. I have been getting my cannabis that way for years, my friends acknowledge when i smoke it with them that it is better and cheaper than the local weed guy, they just fear buying drugs online/in the mail.

I would describe myself personally as a drug nerd who reads research for fun. But none of friend group are interested at all. Many of the people I know are simply ignorant, I tried explaining 5-meo-dmt to them and they called me a toad licker. The rave types i know lived thru the PMA in ecstasy pills thing a decade or so ago so "fake acid" is just a scary unknown potentially dangerous thing. I don't give or sell RCs because the first bad trip is going to blame the chemical. To me it all just seemed so easy order it and two days later its my mailbox and I can't tell the difference between these pro drugs and acid. Yeah I mostly stopped talking about it too

So… is this the end of the tryptamine market? I just discovered them a year ago and have only been able to try a few. A Dutch vendor just posted a blog informing the public of this catastrophe, which explains why they are out of many of their chemicals right now. when I look on the dark markets I never see any tryptamines, not even banned ones (makes sense that no one sells clear web tryptamines) which makes me think this is the end. I might have to make a run for the bank if that is the case…

There is still a Canadian vendor with a great many tryptamines. I am unclear on whether they make them themselves, or are reselling LL's products and will run out once they sell out, though.

But either way no I don't believe it's the end. It may be the end for a time, but someone else will step up. Where there's a will, there's a way

There is still a Canadian vendor with a great many tryptamines. I am unclear on whether they make them themselves, or are reselling LL's products and will run out once they sell out, though.
My understanding is that their lysergamides (and a handful of their other products) were sourced from Lizard Labs, while the rest are sourced from other manufacturers.

great for all y’all North American residents, however I live in continental Europe. I’ve been ordering from the Netherlands and orders take 4-6 days to get to me! (Non-drug) Packages I receive from America are regularly opened and inspected so I wouldn’t order from Canada.

Anyways, I think I got enough 4 mipts, 4 mets and 4 dets in my possession or coming in the mail to last till the next market opens up, if indeed you are right, or until drug laws loosen up. Just I feel like I showed up late to the party!

My understanding is that their lysergamides (and a handful of their other products) were sourced from Lizard Labs, while the rest are sourced from other manufacturers.
I have a feeling most came from LL but other labs can step in to fill the ones that aren't lysergamides easily enough

That would be very surprising, but dude was pretty ballsy to begin with so ya never know.

An interview with Alex by Hamilton Morris is going to be released pretty shortly I've heard.

Did they have an online storefront for non-professionals before? I know they sold through other vendors, seeing as I have LL stamped on multiple pills I’ve taken, but I wasn’t aware of them selling directly in a non-wholesale way.

Edit: just found their (purported) storefront now and it says wholesale only.