• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Lysergamide producer taken down

I looked up that S.S. on UD and SoS and found nothing about them. Are you maybe owner of RCS since before you I only saw him claims LL is SS, not judging, just asking?

Also here’s part of email too - “have no knowledge about website you asked and we can’t control who makes chemicals we originally created,”

Wonder if this reopening will end up like it did with O., bragging family and his stupid sold out bitch and also wonder is he’s out yet, there are some parallels to be drawn..just the flow was in different directions.. Ah gotta miss the days of UM also certain Flower wouldn’t agree lol..

I WOULD BE VERY DISAPPOINTED IF LL WAS INDEED SS!!!
I'm not the owner of anything all I can say is that someone who works at SS told me SS is LL and also both sites got taken down at exactly the same time by the feds.

I was careful to state that the prodrugs WOULD have different pharmokinetics, if you bothered to read my post.

So yeah, the prodrugs being just that will not be instantly converted to an active and so will have different pharmokinetics and so would feel slightly different (delayed onset, slightly lower peak plasma levels and slightly longer duration).

But the different amides are a lot harder to spot. Tim Skully produced the (R) sec-butyl amine homolouge of LSD for over a decade AS LSD and nobody ever suggested it was not LSD. It actually has a slightly higher 5HT2a affinity but it's pharmokintetics are just about identical. I know a large Italian operation was producing lysergic acid 3-pentyl amide and again, sold it as LSD. Again, they are at it for over a decade.

Later a smaller producer made lysergic acid (S,S) 2,4-dimethylazetidide (higher affinity again) but nobody noticed much and I argue would have mistaken it for LSD unless told.

So when people don't know - they don't NOTICE. But if you buy ALD 52 or any of those increasingly bulky amide prodrugs, they are going to become increasingly different to LSD. I still believe that if nobody knew, they wouldn't

It's such a subjective drug that no 2 trips are the same. So it would be nice to try a double-blind study with control, subjects given LSD, subjects given one of the different amides (sec butyl or 3-pentyl amide). I very much doubt people would notice. Obviously animal models showed them to be the same, but it's not a good topic for animal models.

I should add that the NBOMes offered a new class of highly potent 5HT2b ligand but they turned out to be hazardous. It would be nice to know why.
Second time you've misrepresented Tim Scully's history. He never had a lab in Canada and didn't cook for "over a decade." Maybe you are confusing him with Nick Sands [his one time partner] or maybe your info is just wrong. Both Scully and Sands have many interviews on YouTube and neither one claims to have been making anything other than good old LSD-25.

The myth that Orange Sunshine was ALD-52 was started when Scully / Sands tried to claim they had been making that, not LSD, at one of their trials. Unfortunately the synthesis route went through LSD-25 thus that defense would have them basically admitting to making LSD. They dropped the idea pretty quickly.

Feel free to verify everything I just said. The movie "The Sunshine Makers" details most of this.