• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Lysergamide producer taken down

I’m sad cuz I missed the train on those, back when they were easier for me to access I felt my money was better spent elsewhere and now I live with regret. AL-LAD is the one I wanted to try most!

But like you said, at least LSD availability and price is better than it’s ever been (in my lifetime). I’ve nothing but good things to say of all the LSD I’ve come across in the last 5yrs.

-GC
I don’t know what you and @Didgital are talking about as per availability. I live near TWO major cities and it’s been dry around here for ages. I’ve had my plug looking for LSD for more than half a year. He can’t locate any.

When I started my tripping career. LSD was plentiful and cheap ($5/hit!) I remember back then felt and had flooded the market and I tried gels in almost every color….good times

Did they have an online storefront for non-professionals before? I know they sold through other vendors, seeing as I have LL stamped on multiple pills I’ve taken, but I wasn’t aware of them selling directly in a non-wholesale way.

Edit: just found their (purported) storefront now and it says wholesale only.
They did sell directly in a non wholesale way back when they were still based in the uk and they first released lsz and al-lad. But that was years ago.

they are not back lol. They are in jail. There are tons of scam sites out there.
idk, perhaps

Does anyone have their pgp key from before the takedown to compare with the current one? I have one of their key's but it's an old one that's expired.

Did they have an online storefront for non-professionals before? I know they sold through other vendors, seeing as I have LL stamped on multiple pills I’ve taken, but I wasn’t aware of them selling directly in a non-wholesale way.

Edit: just found their (purported) storefront now and it says wholesale only.
If you didn't know the site before, how are you so sure you have it now? I just looked up their old "retailers" list on wayback machine and the LL retail store has "domain seized" on it too when you go to it. It's not "them" per se either, it was an arms length deal

"Stocks Lizard Labs products only, ships worldwide" was the exact wording.

If they come back you'll hear about it thru normal channels not some random sketchy email or "discovering the real site". They are gone and your options are pick it up some from someone reliable who still has it or admit you missed out. You had what, seven years? In future when an RC becomes available to you you should buy it when you have the chance, because its always available for a limited time. Its not a legal drug, it just hasn't been banned yet.

Anyway I get RC related phishing attempts in my email all the time, even before this. A vendor I use (everyone uses) got hacked and our emails were exposed. I expect lots of "they're back" emails, all of which will get deleted and the sender blocked.

I still have yet to hear what actually happened to the chemist, the young guy in the vice video. Was he just shut down? Is he in prison? He should be okay if he doesn't get extradited to the USA, should be a slap on the wrist type of thing. The shit thing is he can't just set up 50 miles away and start doing it again because everyone would know who it was coming from.

If you didn't know the site before, how are you so sure you have it now? I just looked up their old "retailers" list on wayback machine and the LL retail store has "domain seized" on it too when you go to it. It's not "them" per se either, it was an arms length deal

"Stocks Lizard Labs products only, ships worldwide" was the exact wording.

If they come back you'll hear about it thru normal channels not some random sketchy email or "discovering the real site". They are gone and your options are pick it up some from someone reliable who still has it or admit you missed out. You had what, seven years? In future when an RC becomes available to you you should buy it when you have the chance, because its always available for a limited time. Its not a legal drug, it just hasn't been banned yet.

Anyway I get RC related phishing attempts in my email all the time, even before this. A vendor I use (everyone uses) got hacked and our emails were exposed. I expect lots of "they're back" emails, all of which will get deleted and the sender blocked.

I still have yet to hear what actually happened to the chemist, the young guy in the vice video. Was he just shut down? Is he in prison? He should be okay if he doesn't get extradited to the USA, should be a slap on the wrist type of thing. The shit thing is he can't just set up 50 miles away and start doing it again because everyone would know who it was coming from.
Jeez, thanks for the lecture, dad… did you read what I wrote? PURPORTED storefront. Look up the definition of purported if you dont know it. And yes I know what an RC is and what it’s gray area life is, and yes I stock up when I have the chance, and yes I am ultra careful, only buying through sites I know are legit.

Anything else you want to explain to me while yer at it? Because you seem to like providing answers to questions I didn’t ask.

I'm realizing this too. I think our little world has been protected by obscurity and just how difficult it is to explain to people what these compounds actually are and how the whole thing works. It's really hard to talk about. The occasional times when conversation veers to where it would be appropriate to bring the whole psychedelic RC world up, I usually bite my tongue because it just turns into some awkward monologue on chemistry, shulgin, grey markets, and so on. I think 90% of the time the other person just thinks I'm some kind of lunatic for taking drugs from the internet.

There are very few people I've been able to share this with, it's just too hard to bring up. It seems like most people who take psychedelics could care less about some novel LSD variant and they just want "the real thing", and then people who are more curious or scientific might be very hesitant to consume some weird chemical from the internet.

I suspect we're simply a rare breed personality wise. I'd be curious about other people's experience with this.
Yeah I'd agree. I've shared plenty of RC shit with friends but I always felt bad when it was something sketchy. Like RC benzos or pyros or opiates. I'd give em a taste but cut them off because I didn't want them to fuck their lives up like I was, doing shit like mixing U-47700 or fent-analouge nasal sprays and a bunch of benzos and nodding out for hours then getting sick as fuck for days once the opiates ran out, then do it all over again. Staying up for days doing MDPV or a-PVP thinking a fucking SWAT team is about to storm the door but doing more bumps while paralyzed in fear (pyros are fucked up). But yea, even the friends I was doing it with thought I was nuts for ordering shit online. As far as the novel lysergimides go I stocked up on 1P a while back when my supplier had a good sale and BTC was up so I'm set as far as that goes. I don't notice any difference from standard L, though some people probably disagree. Either way I figured something like this was going to happen and I can't get any acid locally so guess I lucked out.

But as far as the whole thing goes I'm still recovering a bit from my RC benzo habit, went to detox late last year. Kind of started dabbling again for a week at low doses and realized a few days ago I needed to stop before I went down that hole again. My second time in rehab, first was for RC benzos as well several years ago. Actually had to score some ativan to test positive for benzos to get a bed at rehab back then since I was using etizolam exclusively at the time for a few weeks leading up to rehab. Both times the doctors and none of the other patients had no idea wtf I was talking about regarding the whole RC scene and no idea about any of the drugs I was using. Felt like I had to explain the shit to a million different staff people both times, and they looked up every drug I mentioned since they never heard of them and I just got tired of trying to explain. Like the concept that the drugs I was using weren't technically illegal and the mailman was sort of my drug dealer was a foreign concept to them, not to mention even mentioning crypto to most people makes them think it's something super complicated, especially several years ago (wish I had saved that BTC from back then, I'd be rich as fuck). But yeah it's a hard thing for most people to wrap their head around. The amount of shit that has come and gone in the 15 or so years I've been doing RCs is mind blowing. I'm surprised some things have managed to stick around for as long as they have in the US especially. Then other fairly innocuous substances get banned. I think I've done my share for a few lifetimes though and am done ordering RCs for good. I always end up fucking up when I do anything but trip occasionally and smoke weed so I'll try to stick to that. I'm just not responsible enough to do harder shit and am getting older.

I don’t know what you and @Didgital are talking about as per availability. I live near TWO major cities and it’s been dry around here for ages. I’ve had my plug looking for LSD for more than half a year. He can’t locate any.

When I started my tripping career. LSD was plentiful and cheap ($5/hit!) I remember back then felt and had flooded the market and I tried gels in almost every color….good times

Unfortunately big cities bring with them greed, corruption and generally a vibe that most LSD users shy away from.

I’m gonna take a guess you’ve been out of the scene for awhile too? It’s kind of work but maintaining friend connections in the scene is key with L, MD, etc. Last weekend I was out partying with people a decade or much more younger than me, it’s hard work but someone’s gotta do it lol.

-GC

Last edited:
Tbf too they must have seen this coming, would have offloaded TONNES of shit in time surely, with some BTC or some way so it's actually very conceivable new but legit retailers may spring up selling of a plethora of their dumped inventory.

Surely!

As ever though just a question of who & who not?

Unfortunately big cities bring with them greed, corruption and generally a vibe that most LSD users shy away from.
Big cities are all I know and facing all that complicated urban shit head-on is absolutely compatible with being an acidhead. Sure, going to the country to trip occasionally can be nice, but then I always get tripped out by what it took to get there - the sprawling, awful suburbanization, the lack of public transit, etc. And no corruption in small towns? Gimme a break.

Big cities are all I know and facing all that complicated urban shit head-on is absolutely compatible with being an acidhead. Sure, going to the country to trip occasionally can be nice, but then I always get tripped out by what it took to get there - the sprawling, awful suburbanization, the lack of public transit, etc. And no corruption in small towns? Gimme a break.

It’s not to say all big cities are devoid of LSD, and all small towns are perfect havens of acid eating hippies. But generally, folks in the city tend to be more concerned with the capitalistic side of things. Folks in small towns generally prefer a slow down pace of life.

Having traveled quite a bit, I found LSD was much more common in rural areas than cities. Can you find it in cities if you look hard enough? Sure.. But once again the slowed down beautiful nature seems to be the preferred environment for LSD. I don’t think too many can argue against that. Just cuz you’re an outlier doesn’t change that. There’s even research to show folks who consume psychedelics become more nature conscious, not exactly conducive with living in a polluted city.

-GC

Having traveled quite a bit, I found LSD was much more common in rural areas than cities. Can you find it in cities if you look hard enough? Sure.. But once again the slowed down beautiful nature seems to be the preferred environment for LSD. I don’t think too many can argue against that. Just cuz you’re an outlier doesn’t change that. There’s even research to show folks who consume psychedelics become more nature conscious, not exactly conducive with living in a polluted city.
Respectfully I disagree ... ❤️

This has not been my experience at all.
If you are a traveler just passing through, perhaps; but once you get to know folks I've never had problems finding Lucy.

Last edited:
Respectfully I disagree ... ❤️

This has not been my experience at all.
If you are a traveler just passing through, perhaps; but once you get to know folks I've never had problems finding Lucy.

In fairness, when’s the last time you actually picked up some LSD? ;) If I recall, you’ve been on sitting on some for awhile. Things have changed a bit.

And I’ll say once again, it’s not like there’s no LSD in city. LSD, like all drugs, is everywhere. But when it comes to per capita, rural has the city beat. Especially out west rural, in the mountains, maybe not so much in the rural Midwest.

-GC

In fairness, when’s the last time you actually picked up some LSD? ;) If I recall, you’ve been on sitting on some for awhile. Things have changed a bit.

And I’ll say once again, it’s not like there’s no LSD in city. LSD, like all drugs, is everywhere. But when it comes to per capita, rural has the city beat. Especially out west rural, in the mountains, maybe not so much in the rural Midwest.

-GC

Even though I don't need to buy it I run into new heads all the time. I made friends with the cook at a local greasy spoon and he was a big head. Offered me some shrooms the night I met him, that was last year (2022).

maybe I'm just lucky ...

All the best acid I ever had was sourced from a small town of about 3000 people about thirty minutes from my college town. All the worst acid I've had was sourced from the big city EDM scenes. That's not universal, just my experience.

It really comes down to who you know, who you network with.

-GC
I don't get why people don't just buy a sheet at a time. Its such a stable compound that it lasts for years

All the best acid I ever had was sourced from a small town of about 3000 people about thirty minutes from my college town. All the worst acid I've had was sourced from the big city EDM scenes. That's not universal, just my experience.

It really comes down to who you know, who you network with.

I've lived both kinds of places, Each is great, I prefer rural or small town but my wife wants to stay close to her folks.

In the end it's who you get to know.

I've lived both kinds of places, Each is great, I prefer rural or small town but my wife wants to stay close to her folks.

In the end it's who you get to know.
or finding other ways of sourcing that don't involve the traditional ways