• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Lysergamide producer taken down

I don't get why people don't just buy a sheet at a time. Its such a stable compound that it lasts for years
Yeah I'm happy I did this with 1P recently when I knew the doses at my RC supplier were good at the time and on sale for a few days. Years ago I had some (regular LSD) blotter that I believe I just wrapped in wax paper somewhat tightly then wrapped that in foil tightly, put that in a ziploc bag, then just left it dark at room temperature in a drawer or box. That quantity lasted me 5 years or so, there was no noticable difference in potency after that time, fire up to the last hit. I'd imagine this would be just as true even if it took 10 or 20+ years instead.

Probably is better to put it wrapped up in some small airtight container with dessicant in the cold or something, but doesn't seem to actually be at all necessary from what I can tell.

Jeez, thanks for the lecture, dad… did you read what I wrote? PURPORTED storefront. Look up the definition of purported if you dont know it. And yes I know what an RC is and what it’s gray area life is, and yes I stock up when I have the chance, and yes I am ultra careful, only buying through sites I know are legit.

Anything else you want to explain to me while yer at it? Because you seem to like providing answers to questions I didn’t ask.
The only one purporting a new legit storefront is you though. I'm trying prevent you from getting scammed, the words you want are "thank you" unless you are here to perpetuate the scam. And FYI if you run into the people with blotters with colored text on them you should look into what is actually in those things, I'm done looking anything up it for you eat poison by products and die IDGF

The only one purporting a new legit storefront is you though. I'm trying prevent you from getting scammed, the words you want are "thank you" unless you are here to perpetuate the scam. And FYI if you run into the people with blotters with colored text on them you should look into what is actually in those things, I'm done looking anything up it for you eat poison by products and die IDGF
Thank you for what? I wouldn’t thank you with a ten foot thanking stick. You have just been explaining things to me for no reason.

Done here.

I skimmed this thread and didn't see it mentioned, but does anyone else think it's ridiculous that it's the US homeland security?
They weren't even in the US, but of course it's the "land of the free" that sticks its dirty paws into another country.
To top it off, look at China. China can stick it up the US's ass, and yet they never give a shit what they sell. It's like China can sell stuff that's far more dangerous than fent, but that's OK.

great for all y’all North American residents, however I live in continental Europe. I’ve been ordering from the Netherlands and orders take 4-6 days to get to me! (Non-drug) Packages I receive from America are regularly opened and inspected so I wouldn’t order from Canada.

Anyways, I think I got enough 4 mipts, 4 mets and 4 dets in my possession or coming in the mail to last till the next market opens up, if indeed you are right, or until drug laws loosen up. Just I feel like I showed up late to the party!
yeh, I have the same situation and honestly is shitty as fuck,
I hate being in this situation and needing to scrutinize every vendor, every condition, in terms of prices, types of products, purities or by-products, shipping costs... blahblahblah,when one is almost broke, that doing something like that is very time consuming and frustrating. I like psyches but I also like to get occasional stims like NEP, 3-FEA and other stuff, I still didn't try 5-MAPB for example!

it's shitty because I more or less trusted LL, at least regarding getting psyches, tryptamines in particular, but also some other stuff..
I like to buy in semi-bulk some stuff, when I know I like it. So it's kinda depressing, to start again researching from zero.

I would be extremely cautious of any new website claiming to be a reincarnation of LL... considering their arrest and shutdown was major world news. We know they were shut down, we know people are in jail over it. On the other hand, some random person could very easily make a website to scam people. My guess would be they'll take your money and never send anything. It's happened to me multiple times over the years.

Oh, I thought I heard that. Maybe not, I guess I don't know for sure.
The reports I read were that no one was arrested and nothing seized other than records. The "analysts" I read were speculating that they were looking for confirmation of supplies being shipped directly to US. I doubt that they found any such evidence because LL didn't ship to US for a long time, shortly after the first molecules were scheduled IIRC.

Ha, I've just found a Dutch life science product company offering one off the lysergamides for sale.... :Sherlock:

He ain't the only one producing lysergamides in Holland as I knew already.

Last edited:
The jury's still out on this side of the Colorado river, but looks to me like the lizard is back.
Its LL but the domain has been changed to nl. which makes sense if you want to get out of whatever
tchnicalitis the SEC or whatver weird unrelated to drug wars branch
of the US government got a wild hair up their ass about Lizard Labs. That right there tells you ow discomboobulated the US is right now.
But our lizard it would seem from the new site, he lost no time during the attack and he's made a big pot o' MIPLA and a dunk tank filled with ECPLA tartrate to go swimming in!
Don't worry, it won't get you too high, its only 40% strength, perhaps it was their way of showing regret
and doing something kind for our old Uncle Joe Biden, he's been taking
too much of the real stuff lately and needs to ease off gradually, there wasn't nuthin illegal they were doing in there
Netherlands is not the United States.

If those guys have sold precursors or products to the USA then they are in trouble. A Dutch court may refuse to extradite them arguing that they can try any defendants for exports to the US and that the US legal and penal system is incompatible with the basic human rights of said defendents.

But they would have to do a deal with the US prosecutor so a maximum sentence is to be expected.

Casey Hardison was making LSD in the UK and sent some to the US but the UK court refused to extradite. He still got 20 years. He served 14 so I presume he was on remand for over a year.

NEVER sell to US customers. If I were them not only wouldn't I sell to the US but I would require buyers to confirm that the product would not be sent to the USA. In writing, witnessed and dated. .
So…I’m fairly certain it’s not even precursors, but bulk quantities of the actual product. I’m curious who got busted in the states that this led up the chain…

↑ what ya talking about?

Who ever mentioned precursors?

By logic they are guilty something ended up in US, than there are guilty people WW cuz they provided equipment & chems?

Do they have glands like spiderman sensing something illegal is gona happen because of 100% legal biz?

I really hope they all get apology and not any kind of sentence.

I don’t know what kind of reptiles this thread is about but I’m fairly certain they ain’t venomous ♡

↑ what ya talking about?

Who ever mentioned precursors?

By logic they are guilty something ended up in US, than there are guilty people WW cuz they provided equipment & chems?

Do they have glands like spiderman sensing something illegal is gona happen because of 100% legal biz?

I really hope they all get apology and not any kind of sentence.

I don’t know what kind of reptiles this thread is about but I’m fairly certain they ain’t venomous ♡
The person I responded to literally mentioned precursors…

Ha, I've just found a Dutch life science product company offering one off the lysergamides for sale.... :Sherlock:

He ain't the only one producing lysergamides in Holland as I knew already.

But not selling to the uk?

The jury's still out on this side of the Colorado river, but looks to me like the lizard is back.
Its LL but the domain has been changed to nl. which makes sense if you want to get out of whatever
of the US government got a wild hair up their ass about Lizard Labs. That right there tells you ow discomboobulated the US is right now.
But our lizard it would seem from the new site, he lost no time during the attack and he's made a big pot o' MIPLA and a dunk tank filled with ECPLA tartrate to go swimming in!
Don't worry, it won't get you too high, its only 40% strength, perhaps it was their way of showing regret
too much of the real stuff lately and needs to ease off gradually, there wasn't nuthin illegal they were doing in there
the new website says you can verify them with email using their pgp key or they can confirm your order history, which both sound like legit ways to verify

LL aka synex synthetics was closed for 1 day only.