• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Lysergamide producer taken down

If you are doing a vice interview the cops are likely on to you already.
I'm not suggesting the man didn't know about LL, I'm saying the interview was rubbing it in their faces and motivated them to take action.

Someone here had me paranoid about al-lad potency loss as most of my stash is from 2017 but i sampled some recently and its as potent as ever. I just keep it sealed in tupperware with some silica packets not even in the fridge. Keep it out of the light and air are the most important factors for acid, i assume this is the same. I worry about fridge because of moisture.

I wish I had a chance to try pro lad. Sasha Shuligan and his friends not liking a drug drug doesn't mean I wont. They never even tried more than 200 mics of AL-LAD and that chemical really shines at much higher doses.

10 years ago the only lysergamide i had done was acid. Now I've done LSZ, AL-LAD, ETH-LAD, MIPLA, EIPLA and most of LSD analogues, the only thing i skipped was LSM. Some of these have never been done by anyone (maybe David Nichols but he's not telling anyone) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysergamides

They were not just producing lysergamides but also tryptamines, benzos and stims. The chinese are also producing some benzos and stims so those are prob fine but I doubt the supply of psychs will be unaffected by this. ymmv

My rc supplier has just confirmed that this won't affect supply of lysergamides at all

While I’m not going to completely dismiss it, I’d take it with a grain of salt. Not saying he’s lying, but as a business owner it can be easy to try and stay as optimistic as possible in times like these. There’s really no other option for them.

I really hope though that your supplier is right.

-GC

While I’m not going to completely dismiss it, I’d take it with a grain of salt. Not saying he’s lying, but as a business owner it can be easy to try and stay as optimistic as possible in times like these. There’s really no other option for them.

I really hope though that your supplier is right.

-GC
Why try and stay optimistic when you have a niche product which in theory should become rare.

Hence you'd want to trigger a panic buying reaction => more sales more money

Yet he doesn't....

Why try and stay optimistic when you have a niche product which in theory should become rare.

Hence you'd want to trigger a panic buying reaction => more sales more money

Yet he doesn't....

Fair point. Once again though this is assuming he’s a lying fuck, I’m saying on the idea that he may not fully be aware of the scope of the situation. In which case, it doesn’t matter how nice of a guy he is if the product doesn’t come in it doesn’t come in.

I know as someone who deals with salespeople of various sorts in my line of work, people will say whatever they can to make things seem like they will be just fine even if they aren’t.

-GC

Fair point. Once again though this is assuming he’s a lying fuck, I’m saying on the idea that he may not fully be aware of the scope of the situation. In which case, it doesn’t matter how nice of a guy he is if the product doesn’t come in it doesn’t come in.

I know as someone who deals with salespeople of various sorts in my line of work, people will say whatever they can to make things seem like they will be just fine even if they aren’t.

-GC
He is based in the same province as where the raid was....

He is probably more in the know than most people on here of 'this dude is arrested for this, dude x can produce lysergamides as he did them before the bust'.
Something along those lines or he might have his own chemist for all I know.

Dude has been sound with me in the past. He knows customer care because he wants his customers to return.

While I have a decent stash but this is a bad time for me to stock up. I knew this day was coming. My LSD network suffered greatly during the lockdown as it was connected to festival scene, guess I need to make some cold calls or even (gasp) go to some shows next summer. I am really choked. So are those chinese ald-52 people legit for real, like people have have ALD shipped from China for real? This really sucks.

Not sure about the Chinese ALD-52, but I have my doubts. But I can definitely say that the LSD supply on the world has never been better. Good,real LSD is about as cheap and plentiful as I have ever seen it. I can practically turn over a rock and find it around here. Definitely get to some festivals, you should be able to find a source in no time.

But regardless, I prefer regular LSD anytime. The analogues reminded me of 2c-D in a sense, that they can easily be used very hedonistically. Which. don't get me wrong, I've been all for historically, but to digress - let's be real, when certain demand is created, there will always be someone to step in and fill the void. We saw this with Pickard getting busted a couple decades back, with the original silk road being taken down, and on and on. This is why prohibition never has and never will work - ya can't keep the people down

I disagree. For me, they're great. The 1-subs are basically just the same as LSD, but ETH-LAD and AL-LAD are unique drugs every bit as good as LSD. Just different. If I had to pick just one I would go with LSD, I think, but it would be a hard choice.

Way to go, Joe Biden !! Does he even know the difference between lysergemides and opioids? Let's vote this guy in for another 4 years, right?

To be fair, Lizard Labs was also producing a few designer opioids. Which was a very bad move for them, and I hate that they did that. I also seriously doubt he was sitting there at his desk perusing drug sites and decided to personally shut down LL... I'm sure it came to him from someone and he said yeah, drugs are bad, mmkay? Same as most any other president would do, except maybe an actual progressive.

To be fair, Lizard Labs was also producing a few designer opioids. Which was a very bad move for them, and I hate that they did that. I also seriously doubt he was sitting there at his desk perusing drug sites and decided to personally shut down LL... I'm sure it came to him from someone and he said yeah, drugs are bad, mmkay? Same as most any other president would do, except maybe an actual progressive.

I was not aware that they were involved in that kind of product. Thanks for the clarification.

Huh, didn't know that! I went and checked their Feb and Aug 2022 catalogs and saw nothing of the sort. Hidden menu?

they even had a contract with a polish lab that had a license handling pure lsd. a rather professional operation from what i can gather.

I have so many doses still from said guys. I will be staggered, if in time I need or want even close to half of it.

I actually quite fancy a trip been a while not really trip-capable yet.

I made certain though to never think about Lysergamide acquisition again at least.

I now have too lol, hotter cakes!

What a waste and seemingly arbitrary use of law enforcement
No waste. It's what the law is for. Cutting out the actual good stuff from every avenue covertly and deviously.

We used to enjoy the most incredible free parties aka illegal but fully peaceful indoor and outdoor raves Bedfordshire was the UK rave capital for a decade, this gang called Exodus in particular who produced the original UK Cheese ran spectacular events.

I raved until 2005, police kind of tolerated it.

My mum used to go there. All, any dogs. Whole families.

No rules, no hassle too.

I heard how police cracked down literally like heads! On the entire scene busting with violent force.

They have taken so damn much good natural healthy shit with their "laws".

If those guys have sold precursors or products to the USA then they are in trouble. A Dutch court may refuse to extradite them arguing that they can try any defendants for exports to the US and that the US legal and penal system is incompatible with the basic human rights of said defendents.

But they would have to do a deal with the US prosecutor so a maximum sentence is to be expected.

Casey Hardison was making LSD in the UK and sent some to the US but the UK court refused to extradite. He still got 20 years. He served 14 so I presume he was on remand for over a year.

NEVER sell to US customers. If I were them not only wouldn't I sell to the US but I would require buyers to confirm that the product would not be sent to the USA. In writing, witnessed and dated. .

They were taking names and bustin cheeks.
After Brexit, border force stepped in clamped down and because LL direct retail partners then refused tracked shipping so as in their own words "to allow plausible deniability" also clearly displayed company outside envelope so once identified all packages seized.

They first nicked 100 150 mic micropellets off me no contact.

Upon seizing the generous goodwill reshipment of 50 blotters, Border Force wrote me.

Claiming it was 50 grams of 1pLSD

It was 50 100 mic doses, of 1cPLSD. Like 5 mg's? Lol, was a good week for me looking back to 2021 now

50 grams though! And incorrect compound too. Despite v clear outside package labelling stating compound and 100 mcg.

Apart from again being so obviously thick upholding the law they clearly have no appreciation for how much LSD or alike 50 grams actually is lol.

Another time, I also successfully grabbed hundreds from the big legal German outfit in 2019. A random email one day, stating the supposed amount I had spent on that website, I'm sure it was a few hundred under lol but...

Threatening me with police involvement unless pay X amount.

I just fucking ignored it didn't think twice,

Things, just don't work that way. In UK you have really got to advertise yourself be a dummy to get gripped.

Prob v different abroad.

No comebacks anyway. And we are such tiny fish, they already stole loads off me no single threat of punishment or risk except court expenses if I lost opportunity to contest rightful receipt.

I ignored that letter, too. :ROFLMAO:

Perhaps an unpopular opinion, but I've never found any analogues to hold a candle to real LSD. It seems like the main appeal is getting to

1.) legally purchase it on the internet
2.) know the exact dosage you are taking

But regardless, I prefer regular LSD anytime. The analogues reminded me of 2c-D in a sense, that they can easily be used very hedonistically. Which. don't get me wrong, I've been all for historically, but to digress - let's be real, when certain demand is created, there will always be someone to step in and fill the void. We saw this with Pickard getting busted a couple decades back, with the original silk road being taken down, and on and on. This is why prohibition never has and never will work - ya can't keep the people down

How do you know? It turned out that for over a decade almost everything sold as LSD was an analogue. The (R) sec-butyl amide (N monosubstitution) has higher affinity for the 5HT2a receptor was commonly sold as LSD. Tim Scully was caught making that analogue in Canada. The (S,S) 2,4-dimethyl azetidine homologue also has higher affinity.

I agree that the prodrugs - especially when they kept on having to make the amides longer and longer has delayed onset and other pharmokinetic differences, but with those in which just the amide are different, they seem very similar. I believe some Italian chemists were knocking out many N-monosubstituted analogues and selling them as LSD. The 3-pentyl amide for example.

I don't think I've sampled any examples with different (to the natural methyl) 8-substituted analogues. The N-ethyl is more potent but the dose is adjusted so few people know. The 8-allyl is supposed to be subtly different... but I never tried it.

Huh, didn't know that! I went and checked their Feb and Aug 2022 catalogs and saw nothing of the sort. Hidden menu?

Well I have only ever been exposed to their catalogue from authorized resellers... wasn't even aware they could be bought from directly as a consumer. So it may be that the resellers were the ones offering opioids, and if that is the case, then I apologize for the misinformation. Several of my friends have said that they knew it was a bad move when LL started producing opioids, so that's I suppose where that opinion originated. If it's not true, then I'd like to stand corrected.

Well I have only ever been exposed to their catalogue from authorized resellers... wasn't even aware they could be bought from directly as a consumer. So it may be that the resellers were the ones offering opioids, and if that is the case, then I apologize for the misinformation. Several of my friends have said that they knew it was a bad move when LL started producing opioids, so that's I suppose where that opinion originated. If it's not true, then I'd like to stand corrected.
That has been my experience, that the resellers were the ones that were sourcing opioids / benzo type products while LL was only providing lysergamides and tryptamides. LL would not allow sales in UK, US and Austria, hence the resellers and the the additional substances were disocuraged. In fact I believe that they asked resellers to stop carrying O/B type substances some time (years) ago.

They were offering 4 different benzos/thienos too only Etiz was powdered I imagine they switched to Bromozolam powder, etiz blotters too I still have over 100 I stored for more precise tapering.

At 1 mg > 0.5 > 0 they would make the task easier to control.

3-Meo-PCP powder. Many tryptamines.

And nobody knows how relatively large a global Lysergamie supplier they were, my estimate is gigantic for one single outfit.

To think they used to be on my doorstep too, never knew.

Friends I saw in 2012 were cashing in on the UK based entirely legal RC scene.

There were some real nasty drugs though. MK-801? Something like that I looked it up, has a name, is a PCP analogue, similar to ketamine but way stronger than pure vet ket per mg and effect wise a total mind stealer.

I took one tiny line. This is a v mentally and physically unhealthy drug IMO.

I can handle my drugs and keep my head. Not on that. Like a possession.

The people too, on it. Like 2 yr old kicking feet dolly steps dipsy and daisy.

No communication, connection. Total social separation. It was very cold, selfish, isolating like that.

Nothing how drugs should be. We were never disconnected on real Ketamine. Even in a hole, we'd have group hallucination experiences but if not still kind of feel attached to everything and it was just like a little doze off.

That MK-801 was officially worst most head stealing drug I ever took.

I have to wildly guess maybe LL have been the largest single global Lysergamide producer for years, offering pure tartrate same price as same amount in blotters bless em lol, laying it for free and all.

I wasn't personally aware of them offering opiods but then I may have not recognised names, glanced past I was allergic to everything except the trips and benzos anyway, and only Etiz didn't make me feel like stupid groggy shit.

Clonazolam worst there, then Fluaprazolam then Flucticazolam.

Last edited: