• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Lysergamide producer taken down

God bless you reptile lookin motherLICKER!!!

So many of us have been found foaming at the mouth on drugs that you have kindly provided.

I’m all about that, but unfortunately LSD isn’t one of them.

I agree though, I never buy less than half sheet these days. Mainly cuz I like to get to know each batch. I hate constantly playing guessing game with new dose.

-GC
well you need a degree in chem and know how to take the risk and not get caught
NONE of which I will do or say I do lol

Makes no sense they kill so many with their legal drugs it is crazy why they would target a non-lethal substance family unless they do not have our welfare truly in mind

they don't care lol they aren't doing it to help cancer patients or to help further society they're doing for money and if people die, fuck'ed. I bet thats what each one of those disgusting chemists do. I hate chemists that think there so smart cause they can make drug etc.... trying helping out society instead of putting a methyl on the 6-carbon if a benzene ring to produce a boarderline legal drug that could kill someone if improperly dosed etc, you can do all the research you want and studying but mother nature throws a surprise at you ever once and awhile and I don't wanna be the guy in flidia eating someone face off cause of that CH3.

they don't care lol they aren't doing it to help cancer patients or to help further society they're doing for money and if people die, fuck'ed. I bet thats what each one of those disgusting chemists do. I hate chemists that think there so smart cause they can make drug etc.... trying helping out society instead of putting a methyl on the 6-carbon if a benzene ring to produce a boarderline legal drug that could kill someone if improperly dosed etc, you can do all the research you want and studying but mother nature throws a surprise at you ever once and awhile and I don't wanna be the guy in flidia eating someone face off cause of that CH3.
Wait until you find out what big pharma is doing (spoler alert: they don't care if people die and its only for money) . People needing money in capitalist society? SHOCKING :eek:

LL’s not only one person for fuck sake and I know at least one of them wouldn’t sell benzos and other addictive shit if it was up to him. And that's not the poser one.

LL aka synex synthetics was closed for 1 day only.

I looked up that S.S. on UD and SoS and found nothing about them. Are you maybe owner of RCS since before you I only saw him claims LL is SS, not judging, just asking?

Also here’s part of email too - “have no knowledge about website you asked and we can’t control who makes chemicals we originally created,”

Wonder if this reopening will end up like it did with O., bragging family and his stupid sold out bitch and also wonder is he’s out yet, there are some parallels to be drawn..just the flow was in different directions.. Ah gotta miss the days of UM also certain Flower wouldn’t agree lol..

I WOULD BE VERY DISAPPOINTED IF LL WAS INDEED SS!!!

It’s legit, LL is still around and producing, I’ve seen a vendor mention that they are still buying from them.

Hell yeah this is fantastic news, was so worried about all the novel Dissos not being produced anymore this guy is a damn genius. Would love to get me some more AL-LAD and ETH-LAD as well when i have the chance. Does anyone know if that affiliate website that vended for them will ever go up.

It wont load up when i try to visit the website. Oh well, im sure someone else will arise that would ship these things to the states once again. So happy he isnt in trouble, this is such a special service he is providing to the world. The U.S. government is a fucking joke, when are they gonna realize the war on drugs is lost.

Hell yeah this is fantastic news, was so worried about all the novel Dissos not being produced anymore this guy is a damn genius. Would love to get me some more AL-LAD and ETH-LAD as well when i have the chance. Does anyone know if that affiliate website that vended for them will ever go up.

It wont load up when i try to visit the website. Oh well, im sure someone else will arise that would ship these things to the states once again. So happy he isnt in trouble, this is such a special service he is providing to the world. The U.S. government is a fucking joke, when are they gonna realize the war on drugs is lost.
dude I don't understand why u guys go after that when u can get the real thing lol come on I don't need to say it out loud but we all know the best way to get what you want safety and with speed

dude I don't understand why u guys go after that when u can get the real thing lol come on I don't need to say it out loud but we all know the best way to get what you want safety and with speed

Novelty. Some of us like to see it all. The thought of a new drug experience gets me all excited inside. Most are just ok, but then once in awhile you stumble on a gem.

-GC

Lol, what are you even talking about cant get the real thing. I can get whatever i want pretty much, and just love taking novel compounds cuz they offer unique experiences what drugs do you mean LSD and Ketamine can get those to bud. Really dont understand the comments you make most of the time you chime in with nothing constructive to add to a conversion.

Try and make some comment meant to what insult a person. Know your new to Bluelight but thats not how we act in PD we like positive vibes around this sub-forum. Id appreciate if you would just stop commenting to my posts and quoting me if all you wanna do is talk shit. Have a nice day, i know i will using these "fake" drugs 🙄

Novelty. Some of us like to see it all. The thought of a new drug experience gets me all excited inside. Most are just ok, but then once in awhile you stumble on a gem.

-GC
you don't worry that you could be the one that is like 2-bromo-dragon-fly... I think thats its Compound. if the blotter was dosed improperly you could die. it like 2c-p idk if you can die but the rate of action is logarithmic or exponential I am unsure either wy its not linear....your a test subject dude

Lol, what are you even talking about cant get the real thing. I can get whatever i want pretty much, and just love taking novel compounds cuz they offer unique experiences what drugs do you mean LSD and Ketamine can get those to bud. Really dont understand the comments you make most of the time you chime in with nothing constructive to add to a conversion.

Try and make some comment meant to what insult a person. Know your new to Bluelight but thats not how we act in PD we like positive vibes around this sub-forum. Id appreciate if you would just stop commenting to my posts and quoting me if all you wanna do is talk shit. Have a nice day, i know i will using these "fake" drugs 🙄
im not trying to insult anyone

from a safety perspective you taking a drug that hasn't been through FDA testing and by ni means am insulting anyone im saying that your a test subject by taking a drug that hasn't been tested, and gone through testing. you don't know what that drug metabolites are and if these are worse fro you then the drug itself. But you know more about chemistry and pharmokentics then me

you don't worry that you could be the one that is like 2-bromo-dragon-fly... I think thats its Compound. if the blotter was dosed improperly you could die. it like 2c-p idk if you can die but the rate of action is logarithmic or exponential I am unsure either wy its not linear....your a test subject dude

I remember when all that shit happen. This is why one reagent tests, lab tests if possible and titrates. I don’t take RC’s often personally but feel it’s important some people do, if my health was better I might.

But if folks hadn’t been those lab rats I’d never found the magic of 5-MAPB. Or tried 4-AcO-DMT. Both of which I love dearly.

You make it sound like there’s anymore regulation with normal LSD or other illicit drugs. We are all lab rats unless we make it ourself.. Which I highly recommend if possible.

-GC

Trying to save your life or for you to have complications later in life

I remember when all that shit happen. This is why one reagent tests, lab tests if possible and titrates. I don’t take RC’s often personally but feel it’s important some people do, if my health was better I might.

But if folks hadn’t been those lab rats I’d never found the magic of 5-MAPB. Or tried 4-AcO-DMT. Both of which I love dearly.

You make it sound like there’s anymore regulation with normal LSD or other illicit drugs. We are all lab rats unless we make it ourself.. Which I highly recommend if possible.

-GC
I completely agree with you. No but I trust that then I would a drug that is newer and where th population of subjects that have used the drug are larger so you have a idea of what type of risk you face on what doses etc.

from a safety perspective you taking a drug that hasn't been through FDA testing and by ni means am insulting anyone im saying that your a test subject by taking a drug that hasn't been tested, and gone through testing. you don't know what that drug metabolites are and if these are worse fro you then the drug itself. But you know more about chemistry and pharmokentics then me

So your saying that Novel Lysergamides are dangerous? That is just nonsense they are some of the safest compounds to use period. They are going to have pretty much the same metabolites as the parent molecule because most of them are simply prodrugs. And like i said Lysergamides have a high safety profile as do the novel Tryptamines.

Are Dissos dangerous, sure they are but so is Ketamine and PCP. But some of us except the risk cuz the positive benefits are so high cuz of the transcendental experiences they provide. You are totally derailing this thread to just talk shit about RC's, if you dont wanna take them fine but why do you feel this need to talk down on people that are interested in exploring them.

Does it make you feel superior or something. Ive never put a person on ignore here on Bluelight but im getting to that point with you cuz this the second thread you felt the need to insult me cuz of my desire to trip on rare drugs. Im not gonna participate in derailing this thread anymore.

I completely agree with you. No but I trust that then I would a drug that is newer and where th population of subjects that have used the drug are larger so you have a idea of what type of risk you face on what doses etc.

And I agree with you there. But people are also welcome to do as they please with their bodies if they acknowledge that risk. I’d say most who use RC’s often do so knowing the risks. Now that headshops don’t carry them it makes it more of a researchers game, you gotta know what to look for and where.

When I first started using 5-MAPB I acknowledged a possible heart issues with 5-ht2b agonism. This is why I modulated my use and dose and have no heart issues after nearly decade of use. My first two experiences I took 80-90mg and felt heart palpitations in the days after, after that I began combo’ing it with MDMA or Amphetamine in much lower doses (20-40mg) and it’s been magic. Absolutely love the experiences I’ve had.

-GC

Honestly I have trouble understanding what you wrote..

Is 2-bromo-dragon-fly just regular BDF or some variation on it?

BDF is one of my favorite psychedelics even I took it only a few times. It’s like a mature, very long lasting and more pleasant 2c-b in a way, smooth and wouldn’t mind taking it again some day again at all. I don’t remember if I got stronger or weaker isomer but remember that tabs were 1 or 1.2mg and half of it produced very smooth experience and whole didn’t produce any problems. Biggest I dosed was 1.5 tab. Nbome’s, most 2c’s, DOC and DOI are all inferior to it in most aspects. It’s not as good as best tryptamines and lysergamides for my taste in psychedelics but uniqueness of it puts it way up in company of best psychedelics. It’s very unique kinda in a way αMT is among tryptamines, hardly recognizable as part of certain group while being top-notch in their own way.

I was well aware of dangers of BDF, I wasn’t doubting my stuff was precisely dosed and even I entered in my first experience with it experiencing some worry about it because, you know, loosing limbs due to vasocnstiriction isn’t exactly turn on, but in a few hours when I reached peak it was in fact feeling way less harsh than 2c-b, and I find 2c-b smooth, but it causes me some body load, I vomited a few times on it (especially when snorted) and in a big enough dose it’s kinda shaky feeling that gets overpowered by candy-psychedelic pleasure. I wont go higher with BDF even if I ever get it again as it’s substance that's well worthwhile experience in small and medium doses and I hardly ever experience what I want in small doses of most psychedelics. I would go higher if it was safe, tho. People I know personally who dosed significantly higher than me, maybe mg more or so all had great experience. And person that dose a lot higher, well that didn’t worked out good but no lasting harm happened from substance per se. All problems caused by vasocnstiriction disappeared in a month or less. So while it’s not for most people, some like I do find it great. I would also love to try 5-meo-AMT known for causing vomiting but potentially best visual experience, superior to LSD according to some people. I was idiot not to buy it on one festival when I was able to do so cuz some stupid French hippy girl who was selling it and some other cool stuff hardly knew English and only had substances described on her phone, describing all the best effects of 5-meo-AMT but none of bad side-effects. That’s example of very unethical behavior and I should have robbed her and not trying to explain her 5-meo-DMT and DMT are not the same.

As for 2c-p, what about 2c-p? Ime it’s a good, long lasting 2c, very smooth on the body, very clear in the mind. Not as visually attractive as 2c-e, not as speedy as 2c-i, not as euphoric as 2c-b, not as relaxed as 2c-c and has some similarity to 2c-t-2/4. Again I’m sad I didn’t try 2c-t-7, would probably end up being best 2c, but higher force prevented that experience. I gotta admit that TMA-2 beats most 2c’s all-round and it’s almost as good as 2c-b for sex, cuz it’s kinda on the deeper spectre of experience, think LSD but still has some euphoria ala mescaline/MDMA combo… But doesn't touch 2c-e visuals so 2c-t-7 known for superior visuals and euphoria must be a gem, if you are stupid possibly deadly gem.

I’ll stop rambling.

Point is no drug is evil or good per se. And drugs aint for most people, psychedelics even more so. As much as you would like to believe otherwise, LSD isn't holy molecule, it did kill and will again, but compared to killers like booz and cigs it’s a healthy non-harmful pussy-cat 99.99% of the time.

Last edited: