• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How much do you guys smoke a day?

I live in mass and have my card, I go through about a 1/2 a month. If you're in Ma you don't need to go to a dispensery yet, and legitamate caregivers are abundant in the Boston area, you can get recommendations for them from your doctor usually.
Ah I totally forgot about caregivers.

anywhere from 2g's a day to a eigth is ideal. depends on how much i got really. Sometimes it could be a quarter if im around people for sure. joints and bongs are the prefered way to go.

me personally not very much, but mates of mind find it normal to burn through a quarter each day

I have no idea how much I smoke in terms of weight. What I can say is I smoke once every night a couple hours before going to bed. And it's usually between 3-5 deep puffs of high grade. So it's a fairly low amount.

But I'll be cutting my use back again to only smoking on the weekends cuz pot makes me lazy as hell. Anytime I smoke daily for months on end I go from working out, working hard on my biz and making good money to lazy as all hell and not wanting to do crap.

I smoke about an eighth a week, usually out of my water pipe or bong. I rarely, if ever roll blunts or joints

Being poor and stingy I usually smoke about a quarter of a gram at the end of the day. It's not as fun as smoking an asston of pot (which I do for special occasions) but smoking just a little bit every time keeps my tolerance low.

I used to smoke about a half zip everyday (14g) give or take a few grams. I've just recently stopped smoking tobacco though, which has made me not really care about smoking weed since I exclusively smoked spliffs before. (yeah, I'm from California)

Weed by itself just doesn't cut it and tobacco fucks me up to much to smoke it how I was.

I smoke about 1-2g a week. I live at home so I'm not able to do it as often as I would like.

Around 0.1-0.2 a day in the form of a single joint at night. At some point I used to smoke 3g+ a day but found that this caused problems in my life in the long term. Lighter use has done me much good!

Zero at the moment, but during the start of my Benzo taper in early January I decided to start smoking again (I'd quite tobacco and weed at the same time before that). Was smoking 3 to 5 grams a day (although this took a week or so to get up to those ammounts, obviously the benzos helped with paranoia too), of good quality UK sativas. Was generally a wake and bake glass pipe, then vape all day for functionality, with the occasional day time blunt, obviously blunt before evening meal, another blunt around 9 and then finally finishing with a nice nug in the pipe. Really helped me get to sleep and chill out during the taper, but when the slightest bit of anxiety crept in, I knocked it on the head again.

Well funny how things change. I can only get shitty weed now. I use the Volcano vape almost exclusively. I go through a gram a day and barely get high other than the first couple bags of vapor in the morning. Oh well it can only get better.

It variates depending on my mood. For the past three years since I moved to CA, I smoked between 2-4 g a day of heavy medical indica. However, my tolerance has gone up extreme, and seeing myself caught on Earth without an escape, is making me to look for something else, though - I wish I could still feel the same high I need from marijuana.

Last edited:
In my social group there are about 5-7 people. 3-4 of them including me, hang out during afternoon and than again during the evening, everyday. I'd say we have 2 smoking sessions everyday with 3-4 grams of mary altogether. I live in Albania, and weed here is cheaper than cigarettes. We get 3-4 grams with only $5 (500 Lek).

Probably about 2g a day if smoking (bong) But maybe just under a g or so if vaping.... stretches it so much further but I still won't let go to a good old fashioned bong and be a fully fledged vape head yet.

I think peak usage for me was 7 grams only lasting 2-4 days. nowadays I barely need a bowl to get ripped. I prefer Sativa as well. I have stuff to do sometimes.

i go through periods of chain smoking, ill be stoned to bit every minute im awake for a week or more if its the holidays and ive got the money but at other times ill go weeks without smoking, right now im away working for 3 week and im sober for it all! . on average though i smoke a few joints a day with friends then have a vape or 2 on the night as i relax and watch tv (magic flight launch box is the best thing since sliced bread!!!)

usually around an eighth. i'll go through an ounce in a week easily.