• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How much do you guys smoke a day?

Wow. When I used to smoke (as opposed to vape) I'd go through upwards of 3.5 g a day. I stopped doing that, see-sawed between not smoking at all to smoking a bit here and there. Recently though, I've really re-embraced being a stoner and am loving pot again, now I almost exclusively vape. If I was smoking, I'd easily be going through 3.5 a day but, because of efficiency gains, a 1/4 oz is lasting up to 6 days - if I scrape up the residue and re-vape it on the last day or two.

Most days I probably smoke like 1.2-1.5 before bed, depending how big of a session I am after and the quality of the bud. Since I do smoke outside that time a few times a week it probably pushes my average daily intake of cannabis up somewhere close to 2 grams per day.

Generally, a gram'll last me a day.

There's exceptions where I won't smoke anything all day, or where I fuck up and blow through several grams without really thinking about it.

Generally, though, a gram a day.

When my addition where at an all time high I was using around 2 grams a day. The last year and a half it has been anywhere between 0,2-1 g a day. I have been vaporizing for the last 5 weeks and at the same time trying to cut back. Since then I have been down to a maximum of half a gram and most days only 0,15-0,30. This is only possible because I try and wait to at least after dinner before I get high. Which reminds me.... Volcano + south park here I come!

I don't smoke much but I do lightly vape daily, how much I don't really know since I've never weighed it but because of the meds and other stuff I take I can make an 8th last me 2-3 months.

.5 grams via a bowl if things are going good for me. If things are just so-so, just a .25 g bowl at the end of the day to calm my demons. If things are not going that well in my life on that particular day, I usually like to not smoke just so I can get a hold of my situation sober.

And I'm sure other people have had this...if you have a pretty general routine about how much you use in a day, when you decide on one day to randomly smoke three or four times more than normal, because you're flush or whatever the reason, the next day I always feel somewhat guilty and that I really overindulged with my pot consumption on the previous day...although if I was wealthy, I would not have this guilty feeling, to be sure.

I have often wondered how much weed I'd conserve by using a vaporizer..but, eh, was never really into that, I like my simple glass bowls and pipes.

Depends on the day, but a few points of BHO spread through the day (between .1 and .6).
Flowers are more sporadic, some days none but some days as much as 2-3 grams.
Also I consume an edible (generally either a homemade rice krispie treat or a Molly Rancher) a few days a week.
Lately I've had a little bubble hash and keif too but that's more just reduced my overall bho/flower consumption.

But overall at least 200mg of THC a day, even on a lean day.

Weekends maybe .5-1 gram. Week days i don't really smoke, maybe a hit after work if i had a really stressful day but that's pretty rare.

I used to smoke about an eighth of dispensary hash or 1/4oz of medical a day up until about 6 months ago. I slowly worked my way down and now I haven't smoked since thanksgiving night. I do smoke synthetics occasionally though.

I'm trying not to smoke. The problem is that I'm very impulsive and I recently reconnected with some friends who had their cannabis cards who were nice enough to let me talk them into purchasing me some marijuana. I have since destroyed that connection because I couldn't stop acting gay toward them. "let me suck yo ****" I find it insanely hilarious... They don't... Anyways I have about 2 grams left and I'm smoking tobacco again. I have been putting an extremely small amount in my rolled cigarettes. Just enough to know that there are THC molecules entering my system. Strangely enough I'm experiencing slight effects. It is "top shelf" pot... I'd have to say II'm smoking about .001 grams a day... ROFL

my smoke schedule:

8AM - leaving for work - hit bowl in house or just take it w/ me and smoke on my way to drunks (funny cuz sometimes I get there and I am dead hungry).
830 - work (SOMETIMES, not often.. Ill have leftover from morning and hit whatever).
6PM - get home and smoke a bowl just to get the hunger.
9PM on - legit just pack bowl after bowl and chill the fuck out and watch TV; I read, I draw, I watch TV.. all that stuff that makes weed fun. helps me escape my other problems too.

even called my boy tonight around 11PM in a BLIZZARD asking if he can do me a favor and see me; I was happy when he said yes. went there grabbed it and been happy since. I have work in the AM so I need the green to sleep.

I ONLY smoke blunts/joints w/ friends and shit. once in a while bong w my sister. usually tho a pipe is my fav.

some days ill run a gram and other days it will be 2-3 grams. then of course I take down an 8th too since im that bored.

And I'm sure other people have had this...if you have a pretty general routine about how much you use in a day, when you decide on one day to randomly smoke three or four times more than normal, because you're flush or whatever the reason, the next day I always feel somewhat guilty and that I really overindulged with my pot consumption on the previous day...although if I was wealthy, I would not have this guilty feeling, to be sure.

Fuck yeah I feel guilty in that situation. If I can't follow through on a promise to myself I tend to feel like shit, but with this promise in particular I tend to rationalize my way out of my original intention.

Weed is pretty much the only thing I have a ridiculous time trying to ignore. It's weird, though, I fucked my money up something horrible last week, right? Got myself one of those awesome new disposable e-cig and, although I haven't had any elbow room at all on spending my money for... err.... "entertainment purposes," I also don't have much of a desire to smoke anything-- herbal or tobacco-related.

I'm nervous about payday, though. It's easy to ignore something when you can convince yourself you simply can't have it. Once the money comes through and it's a viable option, though, logic and reason go right the fuck out the window. I need to learn some money management skills or something, I feel fucking retarded when I blow everything on drugs and don't realize it until I want to go grab something to eat or fill up my gas tank or whatever.

even called my boy tonight around 11PM in a BLIZZARD asking if he can do me a favor and see me; I was happy when he said yes. went there grabbed it and been happy since. I have work in the AM so I need the green to sleep.

You're fuckin' insane, dude. I'm halfway down the coast from you and I still wouldn't have driven in that shit we got yesterday, which I'm sure is only a dusting compared to what New England was hit with.

^^ legit dude, was a 5 min drive to pick up an 8th. I am happy he did it at such a late time and in shitty weather. but I did drive to his house and ran upstairs to grab, so its not like he had to do much. I just needed the trees to chill and sleep again; I spent the whole afternoon/night napping and needed something to put me back up but yet chill at the same time.

I was pretty shocked when he said to go by. he's a new guy to go to for me so I am DOWN! my old dude STOPS are 7PM. fuck that .

Lol, I know a few people like that. Gotta catch 'em before they're settling down for the night after work, man... it can be a bitch sometimes.

I don't smoke anymore. But I can smoke about 3-4 g per day when I was smoking cannabis.

Alone: Maybe 3-5 bowls of top shelf, plus a bowl or two of wax half the time.

When out with friends multiple blunts tend to be smoked.

EDIT: But I do go the odd day w/o smoking even when I sometimes have Cannabis.

smoked a bowl on way to work today; hit dunks and got a chocolate milk AND a ice coffee. need those liquids when high, man! shocked I didnt get a donut but getting high doesnt make me as hungry as it once did.