• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How much do you guys smoke a day?

I vape somewhere around a gram a day i gotta cut down though haha i been lazy as fuck the past month just stting around doing nothing but vaping and playing video games but i know i gotta stop cos its really gets fucking boring when your just high all the time not going anywhere. gotta exercise some more as long as im exercising i always get all my shit done thankfully dont got to go to college for 6 more months=)

It really depends and is hard to say how much I smoke in a given day because I rarely smoke alone. These days it isn't really uncommon to smoke 8-10 fat blunts between 3-5 people every night. Other days, like today for example, I won't even smoke at all or will only smoke right before bed to help me sleep.

A lot. I'd say around 40mg of mam-2201 a day. Which isn't overly enormous, for what I know.

its starting to get costly. sure, I kicked a much worse addiction about 6 months back but been smoking daily since. 1/8th will last me roughly 2 days, MAYBE 3 if lucky. all good bud, tho. I get a lot of the Northeast bud coming from Maine; MOB on the script.

legit, its sunday. been smoking all day watching sports and also at work (tattoo shop). what the fuck else is there to do? green just comes in handy on a day like this.

Let's see now. Bought a half on Oct. 26, that was 92 days ago. It's about half gone. So that's 0.156g per day on average. And that wasn't all me, so roughly an average of 0.078g per day.

I actually smoke once every few weeks or so the sessions are actually bigger that :)

I only smoke a couple every couple of weeks or when time is available inbetween that. It's not something I need on a regular basis, just something fun to do on days off from work or weekends with friends.

wow, man. starting to think I smoke too much. I just smoked a bowl on the way to work; stopped at dunks got the ice coffee and a few munchkins now I am at work making sales calls/emails and playing on a drug message board. oh what fun.

but legit, I have no other daily smokers? I'd say I smoke at least a GRAM a day. maybe a bit more.

I needa start buying in larger QTY to save cash. I always just pick up an 8th. I actually am capable of getting scripted but would have to drive to Rhode Island to pick up (I live in Boston - would be an hour drive rather than a 5 min drive through my guy - weed just as good).

^ If you have the resources, a small grow op can make your stash/money stretch to support the biggest of habits.

I go through phases of my use. Currently a typical day for me looks like this:

.5 grams flower vaporized
.5 grams flower smoked
.25 grams bubble hash smoked
.25 grams hash oil dabbed
50mg THC edibles eaten

what resources needed!? I do live in Boston, so the weather is never easy, but I do have the room/availability to set-up a small shop. it would be out in my porch, so not sure if thats good or bad w/ how cold is it around here but I understand lighting and whatnot would be placed.

I just smoke; I enjoy it. edibles never did it for and not my thing. vaporized I never even tried!? has oil dabbed would be new to me. dude, I am just stuck in my ways; blunts and bowls. .25 or.5 gram always w/ bowls (before work, lunch, etc). and usually a blunt will be a gram to the head or passed around the table/group.

I'm not sure the specifics of MA laws, but the resources would be a place to grow, the time to grow and the patience to grow. The initial investment you should put as little money into as possible, and it really shouldn't be too much. Check out our grow thread here in CD, it's got everything you need to know and very helpful people in there as well.

I picked up dabbing before I knew what it was called. If you get a chance to get some potent and clean hash oil and the right gear to use it, DO IT. I have to warn you though it's one of the most potent and direct ways of using cannabis. Nothing will beat the classics though. We will always go back to our staples.

I tend to like to vaporize in the morning (it's more of head high, think sativa), and as the day progresses I get more CBD's into my system by using smoke and hash. I recently tried a new strain called Sour Tsunami. It's got about 16% CBD in it. Puts me right to sleep, so I smoke that before bed.

my sleeping aid as well.

MA is in the middle of the legalization of marijuana. an hour away in RI I am capable of picking up my script (which I do have) for the green. but I am just too lazy for that and go to my usual boys who always have the go to.

going to look into the morning vapor. need the Sativa buzz in the AM; Indica kills me! thats bedtime!

need the Sativa buzz in the AM; Indica kills me! thats bedtime!

I'm just curious, how do you tell the difference?
I've been going through at least and eighth a day for years and I've never felt any noticeable differences between one bag and the next.

I've been going through at least and eighth a day for years and I've never felt any noticeable differences between one bag and the next.

Your high is identical every single time you smoke?

That's.... atypical, to say the least.

People notice the effects of their high, and try to classify what they're smoking from that. It's not the most accurate for close-to-50/50-hybrids but it's not very difficult to at least tell whether a strain sample is indica- or sativa-dominant.

[EDIT: Also, some people have access to more legitimate, professional sources of cannabis where they can buy a clearly labelled and defined product. Not all of us are so lucky, though.]

Last edited:

high is diff.

sometimes ill smoke and just feel knocked/whacked out and be nodding/sleeping/tired not long after.

other times ill smoke a few bowls and the mind is racing/thinking. ill just drift off while listening to music and think of the million and one things that the mind has racing through it. kinda whacky but it works.

I also know people who buy at a local MED shop in RI; so I have an idea of what is being bought. also, can just KINDA get an idea based on effects. some people MAY like a high vs. people like a different type of high. it happens and always a good time, so I am down.

^I really wish we had access to strain information here. I want to know what I'm smoking. Thanks government for keeping the kids safe. I'm an adult now so I guess I don't matter.

Last edited:
The only strain I can identify without the source is Girl Scout Cookies.

That shit is just so different from every other medicinal/highgrade strain I've seen on the market out here.