• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How much do you guys smoke a day?

Anywhere from a gram of exotic to two grams.
Depends on how much is gone that day.
If it's holiday can go up to a quarter of exotic (blunts).
My tolerance is ridiculous I need some hash haha

just seems like whether its green, hash, oil etc. I get the stimulating feeling while smoking and for like 15-30 mins after and then the burn out stage starts (hungry+sleepy). i find it hard to believe that that can vary based on strain, but maybe their are subtle differences that I just ignore.

In a day to myself, anywhere between 1 & 2 grams. A lot of the time I pick up with one of my friends and just smoke for a couple hours, though, and we can go through upwards of an 8th in a day - easily lol.

Also, in regards to the strains feeling different - I used to have my favorite strains/strains I couldn't stand for my first 6 or so months of smoking, and then I just stopped really giving a damn what it was(as long as it wasn't crappy bud). My dealer still tells me what it is - but now that I think about it (and I haven't given it any thought in a while until just now), I don't really notice what the strain or if its effects are different. I can totally smell/taste differences, though.

Last edited:
Averaged out, I reckon I'm at about 1.4g vaporised a day. If I was smoking bongs, that's be 3.5g, if I was smoking joints - p[hew - the sky is the limit really

About half a gram - one gram during the day for medical reasons, all rolled up into spliffs. I should mention that I only smoke high-quality strains like Amnesia Haze, Pineapple Haze or White Widow bought from a local coffee shop or trusted source (talking about the Netherlands then). I am going to buy a good water pipe next month though to check if my use goes up or down. :)

-- Peace o/

When I was young me an a few friend would smoke alomst 1oz of brick weed a day. Then when I got older an started to smoke chronic we would some like a 3.5 to 7 grams a day. Then when I was addicted to spice would smoke a bag or 2 a day each bag contained alil more the 4 grams. then I got off spice an found out about bho an started Smoking a gram or 2 a day.now that I work 10 to 11 hours a day I'll take a few dabs an around a gram of bud a day.

I haven't smoked in 43 days or some shit. But right before I had to quit, around like 1-2 grams a day of the LOUD. I remember when I first started, a one-hitter pack was enough. Once I start smoking again, I'm gonna keep it like that. Keep my tolerance nice and low once I get the opportunity. I could face .25 or 1. and I wouldn't be able to tell the difference cause my tolerance was so high.

would smoke alomst 1oz of brick weed a day..

How??? Not sceptical, just fascinated as to the physical process you had to for through to get through that much vegetable matter? :D

I hope it wasn't bongs, I smoked a lot of bongs as a kid and am suffering the health consequences in my old age, we smoked a lot but going through an oz day - damn - that's impressive =D

Not sure y it says it was last post by low end!? But It was me an like 5 friends that would pitch in together everyday to get a 1/2 to 1 oz a day . an it was mostly blunts! :). :) :) :)
But back then I would hack up a lot of shit !

Normaly 1/8 of dank last me about a week smoking by myself, maybe even a little more sometimes. But I also smoke with other people regulary and that's when we smoke a lot in joints, gravity bong, normal bong, ect. The most i've smoked it's like arround 2 oz of shwag with 4 other people in a day or like 5 grams of dank with 2 other friends in a night haha.

I don't smoke much but I do lightly vape daily, how much I don't really know since I've never weighed it but because of the meds and other stuff I take I can make an 8th last me 2-3 months.

Well I was finally able to weigh what I use in my Da Buddha and I couldn't even get 0.1 from a 3/4 full wand lol. This "bowl" will typically last me about 3 days and I get around 10-12 hits from it.

I only smoke the synthetics these days (only crappy soap bar hash here right now), and I smoke around six joints a night. Maybe I'm even developing a tolerance; one would be plenty a couple weeks ago. Partially the reason I smoke six (sometimes more) is because of how short lasting the effects are of the stuff I'm smoking now - 1 hr max.

Around 1,5g a day using a glass bong, a little less on work days. Using a bong instead of smoking joints has definitely helped me cut down and half an ounce will last me longer than it used to.

Lol call me frugal but I'm able to make 2 grams of cali's finest last a week whilst being high as much as I want, typically I have around 3 sessions a day, mainly at night. I used to blaze it 24/7 but that shit made me a burnout, now I just reward myself at night and the quality of the high (and my life) has improved drastically.

Lately I've been smoking like 2-3 day each week. Used to be daily and all the time. I prefer it like this, keeps it fun. =D

my smoke schedule:

8AM - leaving for work - hit bowl in house or just take it w/ me and smoke on my way to drunks (funny cuz sometimes I get there and I am dead hungry).
830 - work (SOMETIMES, not often.. Ill have leftover from morning and hit whatever).
6PM - get home and smoke a bowl just to get the hunger.
9PM on - legit just pack bowl after bowl and chill the fuck out and watch TV; I read, I draw, I watch TV.. all that stuff that makes weed fun. helps me escape my other problems too.

even called my boy tonight around 11PM in a BLIZZARD asking if he can do me a favor and see me; I was happy when he said yes. went there grabbed it and been happy since. I have work in the AM so I need the green to sleep.

I ONLY smoke blunts/joints w/ friends and shit. once in a while bong w my sister. usually tho a pipe is my fav.

some days ill run a gram and other days it will be 2-3 grams. then of course I take down an 8th too since im that bored.
Ah, I'm also a true New Englander, blizzard or no blizzard, we getting high. I'm surprised you don't make the trip every now and again to come to the dispensary. I have a friend with a card and I would always rather go to the store to pick up than deal with picking up elsewhere. But I gather you must have much better connects than I :) I smoke about a 1/2 oz every 3 weeks.

I live in mass and have my card, I go through about a 1/2 a month. If you're in Ma you don't need to go to a dispensery yet, and legitamate caregivers are abundant in the Boston area, you can get recommendations for them from your doctor usually.