• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How much do you guys smoke a day?

If I'm working in the evening usually just one bowl when I get home (only more if I can't fall asleep or feel like staying up late).

On my days off it varies, probably 3-4 bowls starting sometime in the late afternoon or early evening most often.

I lost the taste for smoking all day, I'm lazy enough without doing that and get so burnt out from that much smoking it just isn't worth it.

As well smoking constantly makes my tolerance go through the roof and makes it so I only actually stay high for 45 minutes, or at most an hour, after smoking, and weed gets pretty boring at that point too.

I have started smoking yet again, this time mainly vape, and blunts. Probably 1.5 grams a day of dam indica (Northern Lights), and use it to sleep. Very conscious of paranoia during my benzo taper (12mg now), but the gabapentin seems to be helping too.

I use the vape to start the high going, with about 0.5 smoked in that. Then pop outside with a blunt, which relaxes my body and muscle tension that I get, from withdrawals and stress. Really helping whilst revising for Uni resist, but I only like to smoke alone now. Haven't wanted to smoke with others when it's been offered to me recently. Not sure why!

I did the opposite I would smoke a bowl first then keep the high going with my vape. These days I only vape and I go through about .1 every couple days but I also eat a packed down capsule of avb most nights to help with sleep.

I should be doing that really, but it's at night time when I feel the worst, deep muscle/nerve pain. I'm prescribed gabapentin for it, but it doesn't work for pain so much as anxiety itself. I'm happy and content vaping small amounts of indica, makes me feel sleepy in my mind, and calm. But the blunt just takes my body load away for a few hours so I can get in to a deep sleep. I should try reducing the amounts though, it's expensive to smoke these days. I'm definitely using less now I get it imported from dam. UK bud amounts for similar effect would be ludicrous, especially where I live. I was changing tray in my vape so much more often before. Also it has to be haze etc etc with UK dealers. Not for me anymore, dunno how that can be relaxing after work haha.

Last edited: