• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Hurts

All correct, and there is indeed enough of a subjective and objective difference amongst, just to mention the strong opiates and semi-synthetics, the effects of morphine, 14-dihydromorphinones like hydromorphone and oxymorphone, morphine esters, dihydromorphine, and hydromorphinol that they really all should be available for medical use in all locales -- and then there are others like morphazones, halogenated morphine derivatives, and morphides which clearly have still different structure-activity relationships. And oxycodone and hydrocodone can be used up into the same range and have their own unique profiles of action and feelings.

The cleaner feeling (and scalability: I definitely think it can actually be used to kill more pain without causing unconsciousness than a lot of other narcotics) of oxymorphone, the pins and needles of morphine, and a dirtier, maybe more everything-but-the-kitchen-sink feeling with morphine esters are probably due to a number of things, with the more obvious ones the relative histamine release, the effect on other neurotransmitters and hormones, and the receptor-activation profile, and what if anything the drug does to other non-opioid receptors. Certainly the unusual stimulation of oxycodone probably has multiple causes too -- if it is not mixed with something it keeps me up like dextroamphetamine and has that methylphenidate-C-Jam dopaminergic stimulant feeling. There was another third element that I later pegged as being a little like pyrovalerone . . .

Both of the above also may have to do with the fact that there are other opioid receptors, and subtypes of the current four, thought to exist and the ζ opioid receptor was finally confirmed in 2017 I think it was, and also the nociceptive, NMDA, and Gaba systems may be more complex too and may have additional receptors in them as well.

Always enjoy the depth of your comments! I am glad to hear somebody has similar experiences with Oxycodone. I have no idea why, but it truly manages my pain better than anything. The only exception was Opana or Oxymorphone but unfortunately they won't even prescribe it in the United States anymore due to the potency.

As for the stimulating properties we seem to have the exact same effect. It makes socializing much more simple for me but without the addition of Clonazepam and/or Temazepam, I simply cannot sleep! I can have 500MG of caffeine and sleep fine but 20MG of Oxycodone and I literally cannot keep my eyes shut. Always found that extremely odd. Uses to be offputting but due to the relief I get I have come to expect and accept it

Always enjoy the depth of your comments! I am glad to hear somebody has similar experiences with Oxycodone. I have no idea why, but it truly manages my pain better than anything. The only exception was Opana or Oxymorphone but unfortunately they won't even prescribe it in the United States anymore due to the potency.

As for the stimulating properties we seem to have the exact same effect. It makes socializing much more simple for me but without the addition of Clonazepam and/or Temazepam, I simply cannot sleep! I can have 500MG of caffeine and sleep fine but 20MG of Oxycodone and I literally cannot keep my eyes shut. Always found that extremely odd. Uses to be offputting but due to the relief I get I have come to expect and accept it

Are they saying they cannot get the Opana? Technically that is true since Endo was cowed into taking it off the market, but the generic makers did not, and I think one of them was rather defiant about it too and actually increased their production schedule, perhaps to take advantage of any gap left in the annual DEA quota by what Endo did . . . I heard the last few seconds of a story on this on Bloomberg some time ago and could not track down which company it was.

Are they saying they cannot get the Opana? Technically that is true since Endo was cowed into taking it off the market, but the generic makers did not, and I think one of them was rather defiant about it too and actually increased their production schedule, perhaps to take advantage of any gap left in the annual DEA quota by what Endo did . . . I heard the last few seconds of a story on this on Bloomberg some time ago and could not track down which company it was.

Ah man these people are truly evil. I know for certain all ER formulations of Oxymorphone, including generics, were banned in entirety here. This is still extremely odd to me considering the IR versions are much more easily abused. Considering the high nasal BA I couldn't believe it. But hey, pushing a political agenda only has to make sense to the "important" few, right? And if you can find any information on any Oxy or Hydromorphone formulations still being prescribed here I would truly appreciate it! I was told that they were completely off the table due to potency exceeding their 90MME regulation. The only exception is hospice patients with less than 8 weeks to live which is just ridiculous. Opana was truly the most potent, clean, and overall effective opioid I have ever had for pain relief. Immediate effects which outlived even my Oxycodone. But hey, my doctors could be lying to me and it would not be the first time! Since to them, Methadone is the "safest" opiate! Lol!

All correct, and there is indeed enough of a subjective and objective difference amongst, just to mention the strong opiates and semi-synthetics, the effects of morphine, 14-dihydromorphinones like hydromorphone and oxymorphone, morphine esters, dihydromorphine, and hydromorphinol that they really all should be available for medical use in all locales -- and then there are others like morphazones, halogenated morphine derivatives, and morphides which clearly have still different structure-activity relationships. And oxycodone and hydrocodone can be used up into the same range and have their own unique profiles of action and feelings.

The cleaner feeling (and scalability: I definitely think it can actually be used to kill more pain without causing unconsciousness than a lot of other narcotics) of oxymorphone, the pins and needles of morphine, and a dirtier, maybe more everything-but-the-kitchen-sink feeling with morphine esters are probably due to a number of things, with the more obvious ones the relative histamine release, the effect on other neurotransmitters and hormones, and the receptor-activation profile, and what if anything the drug does to other non-opioid receptors. Certainly the unusual stimulation of oxycodone probably has multiple causes too -- if it is not mixed with something it keeps me up like dextroamphetamine and has that methylphenidate-C-Jam dopaminergic stimulant feeling. There was another third element that I later pegged as being a little like pyrovalerone . . .

Both of the above also may have to do with the fact that there are other opioid receptors, and subtypes of the current four, thought to exist and the ζ opioid receptor was finally confirmed in 2017 I think it was, and also the nociceptive, NMDA, and Gaba systems may be more complex too and may have additional receptors in them as well.
That’s alot of knowledge ??

Ah man these people are truly evil. I know for certain all ER formulations of Oxymorphone, including generics, were banned in entirety here. This is still extremely odd to me considering the IR versions are much more easily abused. Considering the high nasal BA I couldn't believe it. But hey, pushing a political agenda only has to make sense to the "important" few, right? And if you can find any information on any Oxy or Hydromorphone formulations still being prescribed here I would truly appreciate it! I was told that they were completely off the table due to potency exceeding their 90MME regulation. The only exception is hospice patients with less than 8 weeks to live which is just ridiculous. Opana was truly the most potent, clean, and overall effective opioid I have ever had for pain relief. Immediate effects which outlived even my Oxycodone. But hey, my doctors could be lying to me and it would not be the first time! Since to them, Methadone is the "safest" opiate! Lol!
??

??

Shows the stupidity of the people making the rules. Also, 200 mg/24 hr is the traditional upper limit of low-dose therapy, and what happens with tolerance? Chronic pain folks can get to 16 grammes MME and higher in long-term treatment under some circumstances.

Was this oxymorphone fascism state or national? Since the IR oxymorphone can last 5 to 8 hours for a lot of people, I guess doctors could dose it tid or qid and provide Numorphan ampoules for breakthrough pain. It worked well when I got ER, IR, and Numorphan when they tried oxymorphone when it came out in 2007, then seeing an opportunity to titrate down because some of the nerves died, switched to hydromorphone as it comes in more forms and smaller (lower dose) tablets where I could taper down 0.5 mg at a time.

This is so true. When I was a teen I was taking DHC with my buddy and although I'd used it a bunch as well as regular codeine and loved it, he hadn't got high before.

So I gave him some, and some more, and some more and he keeps telling me he doesn't feel anything lol.

Then he tells me he keeps falling asleep and having weird dreams and I'm like, oh shit this guy is fucking nodding out hard but he didn't even feel the buzz lol.

Opioids in alot of ways are much more subtle than weed or alcohol.

And what I can't stand is when 'straight' people tell me 'oh I'll never do meth or heroin cause I know I'd like it too much and become addicted' it's like we as a society ascribe magical powers to these drugs as though they can take you over or this idea that heroin is the ultimate pleasure in the universe and you do it once and then the rest of your life is hollow without it which is just not how it happens.

Connected to all this: The economics behind this business in the States with the rehab indu$try wanting the government, insurers, and ignorant citizens to fill their beds at up to US$120k a pop each time when they fail 98-99.6 per cent of the time, and surely don't leave that crowd unscathed, probably has to do with the fact that actual addicts with a narcotic as their exclusive Drug of Choice are very thin on the ground, certainly not a public health crisis, other than the fact that all these fentanils and RC ultra-potent benzodiazepines and other poisons which have so conveniently showed up in clandestine supplies and semi-clandestine resale channels have already killed tens of thousands of them in addition to chronic pain patients, people trying to get off meth or alcohol who use narcotics to counter insomnia, other misery of the same sort, and the toxic CNS the effects of the drugs, and other innocent bystanders.

Basically, the rehab indu$try is what folks like the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and their equivalents in other countries officially call a "rat hole" and the older technical term is a "money pit" -- it is a racket too, but the other definitions are also important.

Confirmation bias and the basics of propaganda are only the very beginning of the incredible deception this industry has engaged in, ab intitio in the 1920s I assume, to hide these horrible facts. It all does an even worse disservice to people trying to get off physically habituating substances with actual organic toxicity like alcohol, probably meth and similar stimulants (they manifestly have a hell of a rebound when they wear off and we can extrapolate from caffeine what a part of the daily routine they can become and the mess created when supply is cut off. Imagine if Bill Gates required speed to work 120 hours a week and then his supply ran out), possibly Bolivian Marching Powder especially at massive doses for years on end . . . Sedative-hypnotics, benzodiazepines, Georgia Home Boy, and gabapentinoids can do extreme or terminal damage when people are suddenly cut off. The first order of business is for a medical doctor to stabilise those folks and keep them from having seizures start a taper and I have heard of benzodiazepine tapers which can be projected to last 50 years. The head shrinking is really an option for the patient when that gets squared away . . . and cannabis is, well, food, so that is maybe something folks like Jenny Craig and Weight Watchers can expand into.

Last edited:
Connected to all this: The economics behind this business in the States with the rehab indu$try wanting the government, insurers, and ignorant citizens to fill their beds at up to US$120k a pop each time when they fail 98-99.6 per cent of the time, and surely don't leave that crowd unscathed, probably has to do with the fact that actual addicts with a narcotic as their exclusive Drug of Choice are very thin on the ground, certainly not a public health crisis, other than the fact that all these fentanils and RC ultra-potent benzodiazepines and other poisons which have so conveniently showed up in clandestine supplies and semi-clandestine resale channels have already killed tens of thousands of them in addition to chronic pain patients, people trying to get off meth or alcohol who use narcotics to counter insomnia, other misery of the same sort, and the toxic CNS the effects of the drugs, and other innocent bystanders.

Basically, the rehab indu$try is what folks like the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and their equivalents in other countries officially call a "rat hole" and the older technical term is a "money pit" -- it is a racket too, but the other definitions are also important.

Confirmation bias and the basics of propaganda are only the very beginning of the incredible deception this industry has engaged in, ab intitio in the 1920s I assume, to hide these horrible facts. It all does an even worse disservice to people trying to get off physically habituating substances with actual organic toxicity like alcohol, probably meth and similar stimulants (they manifestly have a hell of a rebound when they wear off and we can extrapolate from caffeine what a part of the daily routine they can become and the mess created when supply is cut off. Imagine if Bill Gates required speed to work 120 hours a week and then his supply ran out), possibly Bolivian Marching Powder especially at massive doses for years on end . . . Sedative-hypnotics, benzodiazepines, Georgia Home Boy, and gabapentinoids can do extreme or terminal damage when people are suddenly cut off. The first order of business is for a medical doctor to stabilise those folks and keep them from having seizures start a taper and I have heard of benzodiazepine tapers which can be projected to last 50 years. The head shrinking is really an option for the patient when that gets squared away . . . and cannabis is, well, food, so that is maybe something folks like Jenny Craig and Weight Watchers can expand into.
Yeah I agree it sure is a racket, certainly not evidence based treatment by any stretch of the imagination and certainly not effective. I will never go back to rehab, no matter how bad things get (well the fear of going back to one of those places helps me keep myself in check haha), well, at least not to one of those 12 step brainwashing camps.

I don't get the question either. You're asking if it's painful to know that our pleasure is an illusion? When someone is high, they don't really care. When withdrawing, yes, it certainly sucks. I interpret your post as asking "do you constantly beat yourself up because of your drug use". Many of us do, yes. I hope you look beyond the surface, though. Drugs are an escape from a shitty world, it's a symptom of a much larger problem.

I am happy to say I have never beat myself up for my opioid use, although my partner always beats himself up real real bad when he uses. For me it was just like, I was basically gonna kill myself at some point but once I found opioids I could actually cope with life, so it also annoys me when people make the assumption that someone who uses opioids everyday is someone to be helped and pitied (often by shipping them off to a 12 step abstinence camp), just piss off and legalise my drugs so I don't have to deal with all this bullshit just to attain what is basically, a necessity for survival for me, if you really want to help me lol :)

Last edited:
I think in 100 years that medicine and psychology are going to look back on all this in horror -- just remember what the head shrinkers in mental hospitals were doing to people within living memory . . . something sensible they did do in the past was use the anti-depressant and anxiolytic properties of narcotics, also well into living memory. Lots of drug use is self-medication by people who still discover this and who may very well know that the current psych drugs do not present a good equation for them.

When I have talked to a lot of these people who are in the business of rehab and/or get fame and fortune making speeches about it and so on, I often notice a shallowness and lack of insight which is very troubling since these folks have a lot to do with what happens to other people and can really ruin someone's life pretty badly, and lack of empathy, misanthropy, and sadism are often problems too . . . I also notice a polarisation with psychiatrists and counsellors too -- people like the above, but on the other hand folks who are deep and patient and insightful people who are altruistic and actually "people people" and got into it for the right reasons. The folks who really shouldn't be in that line of work are not only the kind of people who should not have power over others, they are very frequently atrocious listeners, with being a good listener being one of the extremely valuable things therapists do for their patients; everything starts with that. If they cannot listen and empathise, how can they accomplish anything else with which the person came in to get assistance?

There is a big market for it to be sure . . . and a lot of it starts with Weltschmerz and angst and despair and the awful way some people treat one another. But, except for any anxiety, guilt, trauma, sadness or whatever the entire situation and process may have left with the drug people, by the judgement of the people themselves, I'm just not really sure that people's relationships with substances in and of itself is really in their bailiwick, or ought to be. Since addiction to narcotics and similar addictions are a juxtaposition of the acquired metabolic disorder which causes the tolerance and withdrawal and a phobia about the withdrawal that eats away at self-control, if that phobia is not there, it is a purely medical issue. Most assuredly it should not be handed over to sadistic profiteers and Jim Jones types.

Actually the supply-chain and financing problems are what make for the visible addict; the opposite of a visible addict is basically someone taking medicine, be it official or improvised. . . . if they could get their Drug of Choice for free and not have to deal with people with a strong incentive to dilute the drug, pass along counterfeit substances, maybe beat the shit out of them, and do other such things, that solves all of those problems and frees up the addict, habitué, or enthusiast to think about other things like taking care of whatever he or she needs to take care of, and maybe to thinking hard about exactly what the substance is doing for them.

If it is a lot, like a chronic pain patient who cannot afford doctors or who has been cut off because they terrorised his or her doctor who is on smack, they really ought to leave them alone or give the person an option of getting medicinal narcotics and other treatments for the pain. If it is not very much, the user is going to figure out that it really is not worth it. I've pointed out the relative subtlety of narcotics versus C-Jam, booze, and pot for instance, certainly acid or Angel Dust -- so the cases you hear of long term users just getting sick of the high and quitting are very real and have been known at least since the wide scale introduction of purified drugs starting in 1817.

Last edited:
?? that’s deep. But I also put out my backstory. An artificial bond is still a bond ?? I’m not offended by your comment and I’m most definitely not afraid to be who I am and want to know more about another human beings affliction. ? plus I know how they get down around here ?? I’m not scared ?

Was not my intention to offend but to tell you how it is. A fake bond isn't a bond and you'll find out when you invest so much emotional energy into something only to find out it was for nothing. Learning about different people and their problems is fine but you seem to insist to know what opiate users go thru even when several of them disagreed. We schizos are prone to delusions and obsessing over unproductive things, so I just feel you need a heads up. I'm not discouraging you from hanging out here, though. Welcome to the nuthouse. :)

I am happy to say I have never beat myself up for my opioid use, although my partner always beats himself up real real bad when he uses. For me it was just like, I was basically gonna kill myself at some point but once I found opioids I could actually cope with life, so it also annoys me when people make the assumption that someone who uses opioids everyday is someone to be helped and pitied (often by shipping them off to a 12 step abstinence camp), just piss off and legalise my drugs so I don't have to deal with all this bullshit just to attain what is basically, a necessity for survival for me, if you really want to help me lol :)

I agree with that but the fact that you were suicidal in the first place is proof of your shitty surroundings. That needs to be addressed rather than getting doped up so the assholes you're surrounded by can continue being assholes. Also, what happens when you develop a tolerance and the drug stops working? Back to square one.

Heroin does hurt sometimes but like a lot of abusive relationships, you will alienate yourself socially from all others and be thankful that not everyone has given up on you.

I agree with that but the fact that you were suicidal in the first place is proof of your shitty surroundings. That needs to be addressed rather than getting doped up so the assholes you're surrounded by can continue being assholes. Also, what happens when you develop a tolerance and the drug stops working? Back to square one.
Lol. I didn't say i wasn't receiving treatment for my mental health problems. Before I was on opioids I ran the gamut of treatments, only since I've been on opioids have I been stable enough to build a life and put a whole lot of work in with my therapist.

And the assholes I was around when I was suicidal were, schools, teachers and students. I guess I should've have quit school? Probably woulda been far less traumatized that way I guess. But unfortunately here, it is illegal for children to not participate in the strange social experiment known as school. Lol

And I've been on opioids for a decade, I'm not some guy in the honeymoon phase being like wow opioids cured my life! I have a tolerance, a large one. But opioids still work a lot better for me than any of the prescribed antidepressants and anxiolytics.

Jus saying :)

Last edited:
I am hooked on oxy , have never done heroin but the opiates take away pain and give happiness. It’s the not ever having “enough” that causes the hurt, sadness, no money etc.

The two ideas behind the NKVD, er, I mean FDA, leaning on Endo about Opana ER was that there was up to 40 mg of oxymorphone HCl in one place (don't people smash up four 10 mg IR tablets in mortrar & pestle anymore? What is this? The New Mathematics? Outcome-Based Maths Education?) and then the formulation was too easy to snort . . . well, OK, oxymorphone bioavailablity actually quadruples (10 to 43 per cent) when snorted . . .

but, the new formulation, and some ones the generic folks made IR and ER with the same thing, became much easier to shoot! . . . what's the 1920s film called -- Keystone Kops? The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight? Ahahahaaa!

Drs Freud and Speyer from the U of Frankfurt, who invented oxymorphone in the spring of 1914, are in Heaven with the Big Guy/Gal, who invented the precursor, morphine aka GOM, God's Own Medicine . . . and they are mulling over God's proposal for striking FDA headquarters with a huge blue Positive Giant Superbolt lightning bolt and blowing out all the windows and causing the place to burn to the ground . . .

I, in 2009 when I had a bottle of Opana ER 10s because the doctor was out of town and the arsehole nurse wrote for that one thing and threw away the other two -- my doctor told her over the telephone to write for Opana ER 40 mg, Opana IR 10 mg, and Numorphan ampoules 1.5 mg/ml, so I had enough ER to eat and share some too, but with no IR and no Numorphan and down to a bottle of tramadol
I actually had brought it with me so I could feed it to my friends' pet turtle who was injured when attempting to lay eggs . . tramadol would have done less for me than a shot glass of warm piss in those days.
then the next day I did my solvents experiment again and this time cooked up enough pure oxymorphone in saline to boot my pain and cares away for the rest of the week . . . it was hard, though . . . it took some trial and error and we had to calcine the shit at one point and centrifuge everything for a couple of hours . .

Well, fuck that nurse -- I made myself a bitchin oxymorphone nasal spray with all of my favourite potentiators and my two friends applied Opana ER to each others clits after we made a gel out of it whist I blasted 360 mg of oxymorphone and all the other stuff up my nose I felt just like Jesus' son in the middle of a tornado of warm lovely fuzzy pleasantness . . if it weren't for the fact that oxymorphone especially makes people love everybody, we would have found that nurse's house and put some peanut butter in a large Havahart cage live trap and collect 10 of the local skunks and then go throw a hamburger just inside her dog/cat door so that the skunks run inside the house. They are of course delightful creatures -- the only person sprayed would be this fuck chop busybody nurse. as it was, I just staved off the nod for a half hour with 8 lines of C-Jam and then went on the nod and woke up perfectly healthy in a big hug pile of people & dogs & cats and other critters including three domestic pet skunks and a bunch of ferrets and a little pet raccoon about three hours later

now this

Dear Endo:

Why did you make such a mess with your Opana product , you Quislings? Why don't you use your anus to do some column chromatography to check it out? Go stick a fingernail clipper up your butt

Last edited:
I am also not clear on to what extent this has been exacerbated by confusing the language by calling compulsive or individualistic behaviour addictions, especially since the level of biochemical involvement is not the same. And expanding definitions all the time by "addiction experts" is conflict of interest if I have ever heard of it. Not that it is always a bad thing. Like if your boss wants to jump your bones or you have a student who wants you to tit fuck her, carpe diem.

A "sex addict" is an open, progressive person who is ahead of the times and a happening lady or a horndog. Own it. Live the dream. Organise and fight the haters. You will, in fact, have the same shit thrown at you that they use on both official chronic pain patients and unsupervised narcotic users, most of whom are self-medicating something. Solidarity forever and swab my knob, please.

Compulsive gamblers are people who gamble compulsively, and have a most pernicious foe because the money part is usually thousands of times worse than a lot of addicts of various types -- and they now know through not only interviews but Functional MRIs and radioisotope tracer imaging that the stickiest wicket is that compulsive gamblers actually get a bigger bang and more excitement out of a near miss, like getting five of six numbers in the lottery, one card from winning $40k at blackjack, near-misses in roulette, sports betting, baccarat . . .

Compulsive shoplifters are engaging in their idea of redistributive justice. Just remember Alexander Berkman and what happened to him. Also, shoplifting can be for other reasons, but in any case, if you must do it, you should be good at it, the top two quintiles skillwise at least. If not, your career as a booster will be short and ignominious. Maybe pick another outlet for your talents with fewer kinetic dangers like store security slamming you in the nuts with a blackjack or the cops tasing you. Maybe join the cops on their "medication drop offs" and help them and the local PTA divert drugs and make money. Maybe write computer viruses. Start a match-making website for wives whose husbands are arseholes or whatever who need extra cock, or I guess other combinations of sexes and genders as well. Learn material science and vocabulary so you can become a legendary graffiti artist, like the ones who invented a way to write a message on a an A3/Ledger sized piece of paper, treat it with chemicals, tape it to a window or painted surface, ignite it, and the message is permanently etched on the surface . . .

Compulsive eaters eat compulsively because they are hungry. Just like others are thirsty all the time, and others cannot think of anything but sucking cock.

A klazomaniac is a compulsive shouter -- it is usually a neurological and/or endocrine condition with neurological signs and symptoms and is connected to Gilles de la Tourette Syndrome and other tic conditions and von Economo Encephalitis Lethargica, along with an asymptotic increase in libido as with Huntington's Chorea as well as strange cravings for types and strategies of sex, as well as pica and unusual changes in tastes for real food. Some people for varying reasons actually eat shit and die.

Last edited:
Was not my intention to offend but to tell you how it is. A fake bond isn't a bond and you'll find out when you invest so much emotional energy into something only to find out it was for nothing. Learning about different people and their problems is fine but you seem to insist to know what opiate users go thru even when several of them disagreed. We schizos are prone to delusions and obsessing over unproductive things, so I just feel you need a heads up. I'm not discouraging you from hanging out here, though. Welcome to the nuthouse. :)
Man ? I have a YouTube channel, book I wrote being massed produced and buying a closing on the 11th ?. I’m not scared to be schizophrenic or whatever my mind says. I’ve been in one on one therapy since 2011, cognitive behavioral therapy for two years and psychiatric rehabilitation therapy for 7 years. I do/did/am doing what work my therapist and psychiatrist and counselors give. I see you don’t want to read but I’ll say it again. I lived next to a crack/trap house when I was 12-16 years old, I live in a open drug market, I have relatives who do heroin/opioids/opiates. I can’t go anywhere in Baltimore city without seeing people who use/inject/are using it in public. Don’t discredit/diminish how I comprehend/relate/partake in the heroin/opioid/opiates lifestyle. It affects me whether I want it to or not ?? I have no choice it’s all around me. I’m not immune to my surroundings so it’s obvious that the people who do heroin/opioids/opiates want me to do something. So the something I’m going to do is figure out how to help them in a non traditional way ??

I am also no clear on to what extent confusing the language by calling compulsive or individualistic behaviour addictions, especially since the level of biochemical involvement is not the same. And expanding definitions all the time by "addiction experts" is conflict of interest if I have ever heard of it. Not that it is always a bad thing. Like if your boss wants to jump your bones or you have a student who wants you to tit fuck her, carpe diem.

A "sex addict" is an open, progressive person who is ahead of the times and a happening lady or a horndog. Own it. Live the dream. Organise and fight the haters. You will, in fact, have the same shit thrown at you that they use on both official chronic pain patients and unsupervised narcotic users, most of whom are self-medicating something. Solidarity forever and swab my knob, please.

Compulsive gamblers are people who gamble compulsively, and have a most pernicious foe because the money part is usually thousands of times worse than a lot of addicts of various types -- and they now know through not only interviews but Functional MRIs and radioisotope tracer imaging that the stickiest wicket is that compulsive gamblers actually get a bigger bang and more excitement out of a near miss, like getting five of six numbers in the lottery, one card from winning $40k at blackjack, near-misses in roulette, sports betting, baccarat . . .

Compulsive shoplifters are engaging in their idea of redistributive justice. Just remember Alexander Berkman and what happened to him. Also, shoplifting can be for other reasons, but in any case, if you must do it, you should be good at it, the top two quintiles skillwise at least. If not, your career as a booster will be short and ignominious. Maybe pick another outlet for your talents with fewer kinetic dangers like store security slamming you in the nuts with a blackjack or the cops tasing you. Maybe join the cops on their "medication drop offs" and help them and the local PTA divert drugs and make money. Maybe write computer viruses. Start a match-making website for wives whose husbands are arseholes or whatever who need extra cock, or I guess other combinations of sexes and genders as well. Learn material science and vocabulary so you can become a legendary graffiti artist, like the ones who invented a way to write a message on a an A3/Ledger sized piece of paper, treat it with chemicals, tape it to a window or painted surface, ignite it, and the message is permanently etched on the surface . . .

Compulsive eaters eat compulsively because they are hungry. Just like others are thirsty all the time, and others cannot think of anything but sucking cock.

A klazomaniac is a compulsive shouter -- it is usually a neurological and/or endocrine condition with neurological signs and symptoms and is connected to Gilles de la Tourette Syndrome and other tic conditions and von Economo Encephalitis Lethargica, along with an asymptotic increase in libido as with Huntington's Chorea as well as strange cravings for types and strategies of sex, as well as pica and unusual changes in tastes for real food. Some people for varying reasons actually eat shit and die.
I picked my lips and fingers like someone who does methamphetamine. ?? I’m talking until I bleed and hurt. It’s so bad I do it in public ??