• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Hurts

Now that I think of it, lowering the bar on what is called an addiction should actually make the public more sympathetic, right? After all, 40 per cent of people choke the chicken or thrum their clit to an extent which could be considered habitual . . . and maybe in the States the public is more sympathetic. . . I know of more than one person who, knowing the signs of narcotic withdrawal, saw folks in trouble walking down the street and went out of their way to help the person raise funds by giving them some dough, help them find a dealer, or even give them some Tylenol 4 . . .

Last edited:
Man ? I have a YouTube channel, book I wrote being massed produced and buying a closing on the 11th ?. I’m not scared to be schizophrenic or whatever my mind says. I’ve been in one on one therapy since 2011, cognitive behavioral therapy for two years and psychiatric rehabilitation therapy for 7 years. I do/did/am doing what work my therapist and psychiatrist and counselors give. I see you don’t want to read but I’ll say it again. I lived next to a crack/trap house when I was 12-16 years old, I live in a open drug market, I have relatives who do heroin/opioids/opiates. I can’t go anywhere in Baltimore city without seeing people who use/inject/are using it in public. Don’t discredit/diminish how I comprehend/relate/partake in the heroin/opioid/opiates lifestyle. It affects me whether I want it to or not ?? I have no choice it’s all around me. I’m not immune to my surroundings so it’s obvious that the people who do heroin/opioids/opiates want me to do something. So the something I’m going to do is figure out how to help them in a non traditional way ??

My bad, I understand a bit better now. Good luck.
Just be aware that the reason people use is to get away from their shitty surroundings. Why their surroundings are shitty gets complex and political. I see no solution because the West is on the decline and there will be no reversing that. If you're optimistic, good for you, I hope you don't get disillusioned. I have, and it's very depressing, now I wish I could be blissfully ignorant again. Tread carefully with your mission, soldier.

I read some more about "sex addicts" and notice a lot of people apply it to themselves after getting busted. Don't blame another fashionable addiction, which is used to demonise some and excuse others. Own it as I said. You banged your secretary because of trouble at home. You left your hiking gear in the boot of your car at the airport and decamped for Buenos Aires because Argentine women are hot. You like to pull a train because it feels good. President Clinton was not a pervert or a "paedophile" -- Monica Lewinsky was 23 years old at the time and and wanted his cock, you goalpost-moving Wahabist paraphiliac white trash Mr Bone Saw apologists. Your son gets it on with the high school librarian because they both want to, just like your husband does with hookers and you do with the Federal Express guy or gal. Your governor was wild for weenie just like a rather large fraction of the general public. The preachers like hookers and do the wild thing with the lady or gent next door because the Bible says love thy neighbour. Grow up, America. I am pretty sure the Diagnostic & Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders probably contained spraying whipped cream or aerosol cheese on someone's Third Leg before giving them a blowjob all the way up to the Third Edition. And who hasn't done that or had it done to them?

Yes, maybe some people have parepithymia from the effects of neurodegenerative diseases, side effects of medications, unbalanced nutrition, exposure to industrial chemicals, organic mental illnesses or whatever, but those folks tend to have extreme and numerous fetishes more than a high libido, and in some cases just the former and not the latter. Which means people should be even less judgemental of folks like that or anyone else unless they hurt innocent bystanders. After all, who really do the 'Looners, Toe Tribe, eproctolagniacs, and people who like to dress up in leather Boy Scout uniforms and bash each other in the head with ball peen hammers whilst they take turns blowing their cat really hurt?

Last edited:
My bad, I understand a bit better now. Good luck.
Just be aware that the reason people use is to get away from their shitty surroundings. Why their surroundings are shitty gets complex and political. I see no solution because the West is on the decline and there will be no reversing that. If you're optimistic, good for you, I hope you don't get disillusioned. I have, and it's very depressing, now I wish I could be blissfully ignorant again. Tread carefully with your mission, soldier.
You not in America ? man I’m scared to leave America matter of fact go to certain states ??? I’m 36 so my generation might make America bounce back. That’s depending on how much work we all put in together. One band one sound ???

You not in America ? man I’m scared to leave America matter of fact go to certain states ??? I’m 36 so my generation might make America bounce back. That’s depending on how much work we all put in together. One band one sound ???

How do you know I'm not in America? :p
Boomers fucked America up and your generation made it worse. :) The only way I see to make it better is a complete reset which means lots of chaos and suffering in the process. None of it are positive, but the aftermath will be.

Boomers fucked America up and your generation made it worse. :) The only way I see to make it better is a complete reset which means lots of chaos and suffering in the process. None of it are positive, but the aftermath will be.
??? you saying get really dirty and go take a shower ?? I was born in 83. Them people who was in college in the 60-70s fucked it up ? but I think it’s getting better because things are changing really fast as far as people being tolerant towards each other ?

I’m sorry I didn’t know regular people described themselves in 3rd person. When you said the west is messed up I thought you werent including yourself in the trouble because you aren’t in America ??

People aren't more tolerant, they are just pretending to be more tolerant due to pressure from political correctness propaganda. They are temporarily repressing their pent-up hatred. What you are seeing is fake tolerance.
I do reside here unfortunately and I am part of it whether I want to be or not. These days I never get out of the house anymore except to work or buy food because of how fed up I am with this system and all the idiots that are part of it.

'83 is the Millennial generation which isn't any better than the Boomers. They remind me of something Boomers shat out, oh wait...

People aren't more tolerant, they are just pretending to be more tolerant due to pressure from political correctness propaganda. They are temporarily repressing their pent-up hatred. What you are seeing is fake tolerance.
I do reside here unfortunately and I am part of it whether I want to be or not. These days I never get out of the house anymore except to work or buy food because of how fed up I am with this system and all the idiots that are part of it.

'83 is the Millennial generation which isn't any better than the Boomers. They remind me of something Boomers shat out, oh wait...
??? that’s too funny ? I was wondering is it wrong to not like people when you’re home and in public be fighting for gay rights, helping people with addictions and fighting for immigrants ?? I don’t know but it sure is funny if that’s what they do ??

I would say that It's more disgusting than funny being two faced on matters effecting people's lives.

I would say that It's more disgusting than funny being two faced on matters effecting people's lives.
I say it’s funny that a person knows better to do what’s best for the sake of the people and their livelihood than push their personal views/opinions. It’s like a mom heard one of the kids calling her a bitch and she smacks the child in front of the other sibling the sibling laughs the other cries. Now the child will never call her a bitch again. I’m the sibling who laughs. It’s somethings that people shouldn’t do because it’s unethical. Like let people be people. But when you see people hurting we all should be rallying around them to help. I understand you say it’s disgusting but imagine him at home mumbling about everything he hate but is helping make better. It’s because someone “smacked” him and he see the error in his way. ??

Amen. It is humorous to me that people judge from the outside looking in when they literally have 0 knowledge on any aspects of this discussion

Amen. It is humorous to me that people judge from the outside looking in when they literally have 0 knowledge on any aspects of this discussion
I agree ?? I see the government and politicians and doctors changing. My city gives free classes on naloxone administration and some naloxone pens so we can help if we see someone overdosed. They legalized gay marriages and helping immigrants too. With all that going on now I think it’s moving fast because the people know what they want and need.

??? that’s too funny ? I was wondering is it wrong to not like people when you’re home and in public be fighting for gay rights, helping people with addictions and fighting for immigrants ?? I don’t know but it sure is funny if that’s what they do ??

I consider it the wrongest thing in the world to be a bandwagon-hopping village idiot. Yeah, protesting for gay rights AFTER gay rights become mainstream, protesting for women's rights a century after they've already been won. Where do you think these piece of shit social justice warriors were in the 1950s when homosexuality was publicly condemned? They were self-righteously bashing gays to prove what moral saints they were and to get hundreds of pats on the back for being such conforming, patriotic citizens.

It's all fucking cowardice. Worthless sheep who can neither stand on their own feet or think for themselves so they'll hop on the nearest bandwagon to feel accepted. The true heroes were people fighting for gay rights back when that kind of shit meant a risk to your life. Not today when it'll score you meager compliments for being such a woke little pussy.

This is so true. When I was a teen I was taking DHC with my buddy and although I'd used it a bunch as well as regular codeine and loved it, he hadn't got high before.

So I gave him some, and some more, and some more and he keeps telling me he doesn't feel anything lol.

Then he tells me he keeps falling asleep and having weird dreams and I'm like, oh shit this guy is fucking nodding out hard but he didn't even feel the buzz lol.

Opioids in alot of ways are much more subtle than weed or alcohol.

And what I can't stand is when 'straight' people tell me 'oh I'll never do meth or heroin cause I know I'd like it too much and become addicted' it's like we as a society ascribe magical powers to these drugs as though they can take you over or this idea that heroin is the ultimate pleasure in the universe and you do it once and then the rest of your life is hollow without it which is just not how it happens.
I consider it the wrongest thing in the world to be a bandwagon-hopping village idiot. Yeah, protesting for gay rights AFTER gay rights become mainstream, protesting for women's rights a century after they've already been won. Where do you think these piece of shit social justice warriors were in the 1950s when homosexuality was publicly condemned? They were self-righteously bashing gays to prove what moral saints they were and to get hundreds of pats on the back for being such conforming, patriotic citizens.

It's all fucking cowardice. Worthless sheep who can neither stand on their own feet or think for themselves so they'll hop on the nearest bandwagon to feel accepted. The true heroes were people fighting for gay rights back when that kind of shit meant a risk to your life. Not today when it'll score you meager compliments for being such a woke little pussy.
i understand your anger. It’s like they’ll go down in history as people who fought a good fight. Also they will always get that check from the government when they’re long out of office. ? they played the game and won ?

i understand your anger. It’s like they’ll go down in history as people who fought a good fight. Also they will always get that check from the government when they’re long out of office. ? they played the game and won ?

Indeed. "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Mark Twain

People make me sick.

Indeed. "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Mark Twain

People make me sick.
That’s deep it’s like history repeats itself. Like Jesus had a hard time. It’s almost like they want to be seen as “Jesus” fighting for the everyday people. It’s crazy cause people always say god knows my heart. I’m saying don’t we as people maybe just me want to see god judge their heart on a reality tv show. Like a Maury lie detector test ?? like you said you are for immigrants coming into America and having access to food stamps, section 8, and jobs. The lie detector said that’s a lie ????

Jesus is a great example too. The mob tortured him to death, poured salt in his wounds and all. And today everyone's all like "Jesus Christ is my personal lord and savior". Yeah, give me a break.
They are all going to hell in a handbasket as far as I'm concerned. They aren't Christians. They certainly aren't atheists, blissful stupidity and greed is their God.

Jesus is a great example too. The mob tortured him to death, poured salt in his wounds and all. And today everyone's all like "Jesus Christ is my personal lord and savior". Yeah, give me a break.
They are all going to hell in a handbasket as far as I'm concerned. They aren't Christians. They certainly aren't atheists, blissful stupidity and greed is their God.
?? it’s fucked up but true

Here is a Nazereth song "Hair of the Dog" with the official lyrics on it .

How many people did not understand the lyrics when it came out and what did you though they were? "Velvet charmer" I just finally learned when watching this, for example.