• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Hurts

Jesus Christ, cat lady... re read that first response again. And again. And again. Aaaand again.
?? since I’m back today I was busy putting myself together. I found out glenlivet makes pods of liquor. Imagine a tide pod filled with liquor. This guy I follow on Facebook posts a meme about kids gonna plug it and below it a guy says I’m 36 I’m going to plug it. So I said people will plug anything if you don’t believe it go to bluelight.org. The guy who posted the meme got upset and said why you keep talking outrageous on my posts. I say I’m sorry ?‍♀️ I get around it seems normal to me. I’m black and he’s a white military man turned art teacher with kids and a wife. I asked to be his friend because I never knew anyone in the military and wanted to know what they were like. One time he posted a meme with the rugrats 2020 stealing from Lowe’s for a hit. I said that’s not right it’s only $2 in Baltimore you can beg for 50 cents all day. He posted a confrused Jackie Chan giphy. Then he posted a video of a cartoon guy never leaving his room and had a girlfriend. I said that’s what that guy did who owns metal pay. He was 12 when he own stocks of bitcoin and now he’s the youngest millionaire from that who started another crypto currency company. He put up a side eyed giphy. To me I seem normal but everytime I get on the Internet I get flack. I’m trying here. Not bluelight though I get y’all pretty well. In Baltimore finding people who don’t get high is hard and why I have no friends. I know the mouse in my brain ready to get high his name is Wilbur like the Wright brother who invented the plane cause that’s how high he want to get. But I keep Wilbur in the cage but like everyone else he can easily get out and wreck havoc. I only smoked weed but I’m not negotiating with Wilbur for shit. That guy also said he’s never been high once. I must say people like that well adults like that are rare in Baltimore if they’re black, white people ?? might be rare ?? or is it normal that white people never do drugs?? I know white people get high I seen it I’m asking is it normal or rare that white people never get high?

Here is a Nazereth song "Hair of the Dog" with the official lyrics on it .

How many people did not understand the lyrics when it came out and what did you though they were? "Velvet charmer" I just finally learned when watching this, for example.

???? so heroin is a son of a bitch and poison ivy need to let loose of the people. Thank you I get it. What would you do if heroin was a person that made you feel that good?

The same thing, I would let her fuck me.
?? you ain’t never lie? I’m having a bad day someone dropped me as a Facebook friend the guy below. I’m hurt ? I think it’s because I might have came off racist or arrogant ?? I’m hurt like why the only white people I get to live next door to are users. Am I really at the bottom? Why won’t someone who’s been in the military live in an open drug market neighborhood ???? I sound crazy right now I’m sad though ?
?? since I’m back today I was busy putting myself together. I found out glenlivet makes pods of liquor. Imagine a tide pod filled with liquor. This guy I follow on Facebook posts a meme about kids gonna plug it and below it a guy says I’m 36 I’m going to plug it. So I said people will plug anything if you don’t believe it go to bluelight.org. The guy who posted the meme got upset and said why you keep talking outrageous on my posts. I say I’m sorry ?‍♀️ I get around it seems normal to me. I’m black and he’s a white military man turned art teacher with kids and a wife. I asked to be his friend because I never knew anyone in the military and wanted to know what they were like. One time he posted a meme with the rugrats 2020 stealing from Lowe’s for a hit. I said that’s not right it’s only $2 in Baltimore you can beg for 50 cents all day. He posted a confrused Jackie Chan giphy. Then he posted a video of a cartoon guy never leaving his room and had a girlfriend. I said that’s what that guy did who owns metal pay. He was 12 when he own stocks of bitcoin and now he’s the youngest millionaire from that who started another crypto currency company. He put up a side eyed giphy. To me I seem normal but everytime I get on the Internet I get flack. I’m trying here. Not bluelight though I get y’all pretty well. In Baltimore finding people who don’t get high is hard and why I have no friends. I know the mouse in my brain ready to get high his name is Wilbur like the Wright brother who invented the plane cause that’s how high he want to get. But I keep Wilbur in the cage but like everyone else he can easily get out and wreck havoc. I only smoked weed but I’m not negotiating with Wilbur for shit. That guy also said he’s never been high once. I must say people like that well adults like that are rare in Baltimore if they’re black, white people ?? might be rare ?? or is it normal that white people never do drugs?? I know white people get high I seen it I’m asking is it normal or rare that white people never get high?

I think it’s because I might have came off racist or arrogant
When people come off as racists, they usually are. It's usually easier to be labelled as a racist if you are white though. Think of a white person making the same comments as you; he would definitely be classified as a racist. By the way, I'm not white or black.

When people come off as racists, they usually are. It's usually easier to be labelled as a racist if you are white though. Think of a white person making the same comments as you; he would definitely be classified as a racist. By the way, I'm not white or black.
It wasn’t intentional purposeful racism it was saying something I knew was true and really happened. Like this what happened. He posted about President Trump I said I been writing the President a whole year the President and Vice President come to my city and I didn’t get an invite. He posts a little girl looking side eyed giphy. I’m black and live in Baltimore chances I email President Trump is small, but I really do. I was thinking that’s another reason he dropped me but I posted me email receipts from the White House today after I was dropped ?? man when I wrote the President I said in one letter could you put scuba divers round shift in cities where jumping off the bridge as suicide is high there, in another I said charge drug dealers as terrorist and for treason because drugs fund terrorism, that’s all I said. I’m not going to beat myself up anymore and I’m not going to cry about this either ? but boy my throat burning from hurt feelings

It wasn’t intentional purposeful racism it was saying something I knew was true and really happened. Like this what happened. He posted about President Trump I said I been writing the President a whole year the President and Vice President come to my city and I didn’t get an invite. He posts a little girl looking side eyed giphy. I’m black and live in Baltimore chances I email President Trump is small, but I really do. I was thinking that’s another reason he dropped me but I posted me email receipts from the White House today after I was dropped ?? man when I wrote the President I said in one letter could you put scuba divers round shift in cities where jumping off the bridge as suicide is high there, in another I said charge drug dealers as terrorist and for treason because drugs fund terrorism, that’s all I said. I’m not going to beat myself up anymore and I’m not going to cry about this either ? but boy my throat burning from hurt feelings

You do know that when someone jumps off a bridge into the water, it's the impact that kills them, not drowning? What would a scuba diver do? Retrieve the body promptly?

Last edited:
You do know that when someone jumps off a bridge into the water, it's the impact that kills them, not drowning? What would a scuba diva do? Retrieve the body promptly?
No I didn’t know that. You made me laugh at my naïveté. I thought it was like in the movies. Probably why President Trump didn’t write me back ??

No I didn’t know that. You made me laugh at my naïveté. I thought it was like in the movies. Probably why President Trump didn’t write me back ??

At least you tried ☺

At least you tried ☺

Thank you for the read ? alot of what was in there was what I thought floating, high dive. I didn’t know it shattered ribs and back vertebrae or the sea creatures would eat you. Or 15,000 pounds of pressure per inch hitting the water at 75 miles an hour. I’m happy I got to vent because I was really about to cry over someone not wanting to be my Facebook friend. But I see how what I said could be a hateful comment or jealousy. I know you can post what you want but why have 2,000 friends if they can’t talk ?‍♀️ Was I an experiment ?? it doesn’t matter I won’t go out and Facebook request any military people again. I’m not mad at President Trump either. I’m going to finish watching ancient aliens then get some coffee and smoke a cigarette around 6am it’s 3am now. Not going to sleep tonight per schizophrenic usual ???