• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Hurts

EyeLurk

Bluelighter
Hi everyone! I been lurking bluelight for 5yrs. In all my time I have empathy for people who use heroin, opioids or opiates. I understand your plight because of bluelight. I have never done opioids opiates or heroin (you know I been here a long time cause you guys are very specific and thorough ?). The flaw I’ve found in reading threads is I never heard anyone say heroin hurt/hurts me. This is not equal to heroin fucked up my life, career,family, health etc. I’m saying because as someone who doesn’t use those it sounds like to me “the greatest feeling in the world is heroin. It doesn’t matter accomplishments, money or whatever heights I climb the best feeling ever is heroin. It’s only a block and $10 away” I will say you guys are very adamant about not using just to say you did, that the feeling of being high is fleeting and you only enjoy it briefly before you succumb to doing it to be normal. I apologize if it sounds like an aggressive tone. I’m a cat lady with a soft voice ?. I’m asking does it hurt you that you know the feeling of heroin opioids and opiates? Does it hurt to know you know the greatest feeling? To me it hurts ? it seems like you’re disconnecting.

I seriously don't get the question. It could be my English though. I understood long before having a heroin dependency that I value things differently than many others. What many see as achievement usually doesn't matter for me. This could be one of the reasons why I like heroin. I have to live this life which I'm not crazy about and heroin helped me to numb myself to the daily bullshit that I have to do even if I don't want to or people whom I would have no business with.

I seriously don't get the question. It could be my English though. I understood long before having a heroin dependency that I value things differently than many others. What many see as achievement usually doesn't matter for me. This could be one of the reasons why I like heroin. I have to live this life which I'm not crazy about and heroin helped me to numb myself to the daily bullshit that I have to do even if I don't want to or people whom I would have no business with.
That sounds stressful and I understand you use to relax???

Well you will never understand then.

Heroin isn't a "high" after a bit of time, it becomes a whole lifestyle, you will never get it till you have been there.
You English is fine, it's just a really dumb post & made by someone that thinks they can understand heroin use by reading a forum.
If I go read a forum that has people posting that have terminal cancer does that mean I understand their issues? Hell NO!!!!!!
That’s cold ? as a human being I can/will/should/could/would relate to another human being.

I can/will/should/could/would relate to another human being.

You are insane, I'll leave you to your nice world of flowers in peoples hair where we all hold hands & dance around with smiles upon our face.
You'll NEVER understand opiate addiction till you been there.

I had read so many books, watched videos online the lot about N,N-DMT yet the day I smoked it I had such a slap from "God" himself it shook me to the core & I was thinking only a second before I blew that smoke out I would understand.................what a joke I was.
Go figure.

It does more than relaxing. As said before, it's just a different way of life. A couple glasses of Vodka is relaxing but heroin kills all the physical and psychological pain for me, I'm sure for most people who use it too. It's not a party drug, it is to be taken seriously and respected just like any other opiate. The first time dependency could be caused by ignorance, carelessness or just by stupidity but if you start using again after this you need to do it knowing that there'll be a price to pay. Some of us think that It's worth this price in order to kill our pain of having to live the life that we were given.

You are insane, I'll leave you to your nice world of flowers in peoples hair where we all hold hands & dance around with smiles upon our face.
You'll NEVER understand opiate addiction till you been there.

I had read so many books, watched videos online the lot about N,N-DMT yet the day I smoked it I had such a slap from "God" himself it shook me to the core & I was thinking only a second before I blew that smoke out I would understand.................what a joke I was.
Go figure.
??? I been living around drugs and the lifestyle my whole life. 12-16 we lived next door to a trap/crack house. When I was 23 and had an apartment there were tester lines in the back of the building drug rehab on the first floor. A tester line is when they give out free dope/heroin native to Baltimore. I apologize for being offensive but when I get some money I’m really going to help people who have dependency/tendencies to heroin opioids and opiates. I have relatives who do it and I live in the trap. I’m not going to do a traditional program but something that’ll genuinely/sincerely help them. It’s not sunshine and flowers it’s seeing them passed out on the curb with oozing bloody sores and dirty clothes it breaks my heart everytime I want to hug them and say it’s ok and give them a clean soft bed and clothes. I don’t have to do it to be affected by it. It really hurts seeing people like that in 2019 with elephant arms and legs

It does more than relaxing. As said before, it's just a different way of life. A couple glasses of Vodka is relaxing but heroin kills all the physical and psychological pain for me, I'm sure for most people who use it too. It's not a party drug, it is to be taken seriously and respected just like any other opiate. The first time dependency could be caused by ignorance, carelessness or just by stupidity but if you start using again after this you need to do it knowing that there'll be a price to pay. Some of us think that It's worth this price in order to kill our pain of having to live the life that we were given.
That’s deep ?? thank you for reaffirming why not to do it. Bluelight has good people like you and others who tell the truth heroin is not thing to do ?

I didn't say that It's a thing that shouldn't be used. I said that if the positives outweighed the negatives then one could use it.

You are right about people suffering but this is mostly caused by the illegality of drugs in general.
I understand alot about it. The arrest records, no support, being disowned. I understand we’re adults but that shit fucking hurts about that part. The hopelessness despair destitute. I know the rock stars look good like Scott but the everyday people on it have nothing. Can’t get social security or food stamps with a record. Can’t get decent paying job. I know these things. I know it would feel good to get a hand to pull you from over the cliff, at least I would. I like being saved from myself. I’m schizophrenic and don’t do drugs by choice but I have smoked weed.

I didn't say that It's a thing that shouldn't be used. I said that if the positives outweighed the negatives then one could use it.
Yea I understand I’ve read some use for pain. I really enjoy the threads about how heroin works on the brain ??

I don't get the question either. You're asking if it's painful to know that our pleasure is an illusion? When someone is high, they don't really care. When withdrawing, yes, it certainly sucks. I interpret your post as asking "do you constantly beat yourself up because of your drug use". Many of us do, yes. I hope you look beyond the surface, though. Drugs are an escape from a shitty world, it's a symptom of a much larger problem.

I don't get the question either. You're asking if it's painful to know that our pleasure is an illusion? When someone is high, they don't really care. When withdrawing, yes, it certainly sucks. I interpret your post as asking "do you constantly beat yourself up because of your drug use". Many of us do, yes. I hope you look beyond the surface, though. Drugs are an escape from a shitty world, it's a symptom of a much larger problem.
Yes that’s what I asking ?? I beat myself up too. In real life I always equate my pain to people who use heroin opioids and opiates. Some people don’t understand why but the same emotions you guys go through I do too ? I’m saying just as intense. To me you guys are solid soldiers because you stand with your beliefs and I respect that

You must not be able to interpret well. If there is anything I've read after years of bluelight, it is that drugs "hurt." There is a difference between empathy and sympathy. You can be empathetic but still not understand.

You must not be able to interpret well. If there is anything I've read after years of bluelight, it is that drugs "hurt." There is a difference between empathy and sympathy. You can be empathetic but still not understand.
I understand what you’re saying ?? maybe I was looking for someone to say it. Remember I’m schizophrenic