• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ Happy Birthday Xorkoth

Aw I can't believe this gets bumped every year! Thanks guys. ♥️ This past year has been so rough, but lots of good stuff in the future. Because of that I'm kicking the kratom/opioids again, so my actual birthday day kinda sucks but it's day 4 and I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Can't believe I'm still going around this hamster wheel at age 38 but I can't be too hard on myself because I experienced loss over and over the past few years and it just became too much for me to handle. But the future looks bright. :)

Thanks for always bumping this thread @Delsyd, this really brightened my day. You're a great friend and I feel really lucky (and a bit in awe) that Bluelight connected us through the aether. So much of what is important and great in my life has happened either directly or indirectly through you. Life is a trip.

happy birthday. btw were around the same age...

what-if-i-told-you-I-got-you-no-birthday-gift.jpg

@Xorkoth happy birthday my dude, hope you're with loved ones having fun

I wish you all the strength in the world during these trying times. Kick opioid/kratom's ass

Happy birthday Xorkoth!

My first year on BL and my first time congratulating you. Here's to another few years, pal! :)

Here's to another few years, pal! :)
And many, many more! <3

On this most celebratory day of aging, I'd like to say that you're the best friend I've ever had long distance. No one has ever touched my life so deeply as you have, without us ever having met one another. I know I've already said it, but I love you man :)

A kind gesture from Delsyd for sure. Happy Birthday Xorkoth, one more trip around the sun on spaceship Earth.

And to others who we miss I hope you all have a happy birthday. Glad you BL'ers are here. Too many to name.