• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ Happy Birthday Xorkoth

hope your day goes well and we hear from ya soon. what i mean is hope ya dont overdo anything and ya can live to tell it. ;)
one love brother

hope your day goes well and we hear from ya soon. what i mean is hope ya dont overdo anything and ya can live to tell it. ;)
one love brother

No overdoing it today for me... in fact all I'm doing is working and making dinner later, and reading my book in bed at night. I didn't even overdo it last weekend at the festival. What's happening to me?????

Thanks everyone, you've made me smile. :)

Oh my God happy Birthday dude I had no idea it was today....synchronicity is an extraordinary thing!!! Lol
I hope you are having a wonderful day!!!!

Happy birthday and many more Xorkoth. (I will save the another trip around the sun statement I say every year at birthdays, er uh, oh wait I did mention it) I do like how humans use space to mark time. I wonder how many times the moon circled the earth in that time. I guess that would be (age * 12 or close)

Wow man happy birthday!Be happy,be healthy and God 🙏 you

Wahey, Happy Birthday @Xorkoth my unconventional friend, how strange it is that we both have lived so many units of time in this simulacrum of the real, If you are in fact an artefact of something beyond the bounds of my own mindspace - Happy Birthday and, can you share the answer, please? :ROFLMAO: Failing that - if I am the avatar in this interaction - kindly unblock my administrative access to the hypersphere of cognition, so that I might know what is to be knowned.

Ehhhhh.... If we are both avatars without root access then, fuck, I dunno man... I'm too drunk to think of a plan but this moment, already carved into the hyperobject that englobes everything that any of us will ever know.. this is a good moment. :cool:

Xorkoth, been reading and enjoying your posts for many years! Thank you!

I been reading bluelight for prolly 15 years and I think one of the first interesting posts I stumbled on was one of yours. Been a bluelighter ever since.

Happy fucking birthday!!!

Couple hours late but happy birthday Xorkoth! It's been wonderful to get to know the person behind all of those absurdly well-written and detailed Erowid trip reports over the past several months.
This site truly would not be the same without you. So thank you for being such an awesome dude and for everything you do and have done to help build Bluelight up to where it is today.
Hope you had a great day!