Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ Happy Birthday Xorkoth

Bump.
Happy Birthday Xorky.
Love you brother!!

I thought this was posted today, and then I saw it was 6 years ago. It warmed my heart to re-read that stuff. Delsyd, love you too brother for another mother, grateful to have you and many others in my life. Fam always. ❤ ❤

In fact god damn I love all of you guys, PD fam. We made something special and beautiful here in this little corner of the Internet. I cherish it and wanted to thank all of you over the years for being who you are and making this possible. So many of you have been a part of my life, even though most of you I've never met, it doesn't matter, you're still friends and I still care about you all.

(I am coming off very little sleep, two 16 hour studio work days, LSD Friday, and entactogenic stims... and loopy/very much wanting to express the love I am feeling for my life and the world in general. But it's how I feel regardless. We should all send all the love we can into the world, radiate it as much as you can to those around you. We are at a cusp right now, we are living history, from here we can heal and become better, or we can implode and things get consumed by hate. What the world needs is love, enough to overpower the decades of social conditioning into this place of division and hatred and violence held in check by a half of a fraying thread. We all have a responsibility to doing our best to positively affect this intense situation. I think that, by and large, we here are better able to see through the shit, and are positioned to really produce positive change. Even if it's just one person, that one person can also be a positive force. The only ones who can make any change happen are all of us, the people. And we have to do it or else we lose the chance to avert an impending disaster that will change the course of our future history).

The big 31... Now I'm over 30 8o

Heh heh, young past me... whatchoo think 'bout 37? You an old ass man now.

Happy birthday man , have fun doing whatever you're doing!

Was at the studio with my band and had about as good a time as I could have possibly had anywhere doing anything. :)

Happy birthday @Xorkoth! This year I’m giving you the ability to feel happy about someone other than yourself.

Have a good one,
—Wizard—

Damn Wizard. Wizard of the leak...y bladder, more like it. Old ass motherfucker.

Trips around the sun are overrated. End up back where you effing started. What's the fuggin' point?

Happy Birthday Xorkoth from a n00b bluey. Less G next time OK?

Indeed, I dumped the rest (250 grams) like 2 weeks ago. No G for me, I can't control it. Live and learn. Addiction just suffocates my spirit and I need to be free and fully alive in order to fulfill my purposes in life. :) Thank you for your concern.

P.S. @Mr.Dopamine, I think it is pronounced Zor-koth but I could be wrong :)

Indfeed, it's Zor-koth. My 11 year old mind came up with it for an online text-based MMORPG I used to play called Dragonrealms, best game ever made by the way, IMO, Once I got used to literally no graphics, I realized that it's like the difference between a book and a movie. The book so infinitely more immersive and personal and intricate, it exists inside your head instead of laid out for you. Same shit with MMORPGs, I tried playing Everquest and Morrowind and World of Warcraft and Oblivion and shit and was bored to death, so much less good.

Anyway eventually after like 7 years, I got banned for some stupid shit, they killed Xorkoth, who was my alter ego. It was actually pretty devastating, but I realized Xorkoth hadn't died, Xorkoth just transcended to a higher dimension and could now exist anywhere on the Internet. Instead of Moon Magic, he began to practice the esoteric arts of psychedelics, and now years later here we are. It's been a pretty good run so far. :)

But I digress... :rolleyes: Xorkoth needs sleep soon.

Again thanks for the well-wishes! Warms my heart, truly. 💗

Glad I logged on today in time to send you well-wishes on your birthday! Sleep well, man! :)

Think I missed it with the time difference and being off here. Happy Birthday!! hope it was a good one.

Glad I logged on today in time to send you well-wishes on your birthday! Sleep well, man! :)

Heh, my good friend I haven't spoken to in a long time, who is doing our mixing, called at 2am and we talked for 3 hours. So little sleep for me. But I feel pretty good today anyway. :rolleyes: