• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ Happy Birthday Xorkoth

Happy birthday Xor! I was shopping for jewelry making pieces and came across something that screamed "Xorkoth!!!!"

It was a rainbow magic mushroom pendant 🥰

Happy Bday buddy! Wishing you health n happiness :)

Happy birthday Xor! I was shopping for jewelry making pieces and came across something that screamed "Xorkoth!!!!"

It was a rainbow magic mushroom pendant 🥰

Nice. :) That's sweet you thought of me. Also kinda hot. Actually extremely hot. I'm gonna, uh, take this the Lounge.

HB MOGUL UGANDA

Mmm, yes, indeed, mm, quite right guv'nah.

^^^^ and i definitely want some of what he is having too ♡

🎂🎂🎂🎂
🎂🎂🎂🎂
🎂🎂🍦🎂
🎂🎂🎂🎂💛

It was a combination of 3-MMC, residual LSD trippiness, sleep deprivation and hypomania from everything being so perfect, at least for this moment. Gotta appreciate and savor the good times!

It's now even better with the Princess in here. :) Thanks girl. <3

Gonna celebrate my birthday a little late by having friends over to my house on Friday, mostly musicians from both my bands, and we're gonna do deck jams, I have a large deck hangout area, like an outdoor living room. A few neighbors play music too, we'll give a little neighborhood show. :) Then the next day I got invited to a millionaire trust fund girl's house who is a really good friend of my friend, it's on a beautiful lake (the one where they filmed Dirty Dancing) near me, and they've got boats and I can go tubing. :) I love tubing, it's so much fun, I grew up tubing, getting whipped around corners at 50 mph, your tube half flipped over, struggling to keep it up, then brace for a wave as you fly back towards the other side, hop the wake, whip out the opposite direction... when you fall off you skip 4 or 5 times across the water. There are few things better!

Xorkoth has decided it's his birthday week, since he's having friends over on Friday. Xorkoth has also decided, at least for the moment, to speak in third person. Xorkoth may or may not be very high. Xorkoth should sleep, and probably will once the etizolam kicks in. Xorplopf has had a fantastic birthday weekend/early following week. :) Xorkoth ahs just made a reference only a few will understand. If anyone gets it besides the ones that will obviously get it, Xorkoth will interdimensionally hug the fucking shit out of them until they explode with the same feelings Xorkoth has currently. Xorkoth is tired of calling himself Xorkoth, I is easier to both type and say.

I really do hope that this really awesome thing going on in myself right now isn't 100% from drugs... I know it's some percentage for sure, but it feels like it's organic as well. 🤞

In either case, my turning 37 birthday promise to myself is to chill out after this runs out in a day or two, and refocus on getting healthy and immersing myself in the music world again. I'm trying to get back to where I was for a few years post-ibogaine... that has been the best version of myself so far in my life, but I know it's possible to be just as good. Lockdown fucked my head for a while, pretty bad. But my best birthday present is that it's loosening and I can do more stuff I love doing again. :)

Diarrhea of the mouth and/or hands strikes again. Don't mind me, I just feel amazing and want to share everything with everyone.

Mate, its wonderful you are sharing love in the above post. Been following you in bl for years seeing you mature and you are wonderful. Its great to have a warm soul in this bl mod/admin role. Happy birthday week!

Oh shit glad I saw this think I might be a bit late but whatever Haaaaaappy Birthday @Xorkoth man wishing you all the best. :p

It’s that time of year.

Let’s wish our favorite Moderator/Artministrator a very Happy Bday.

Happy birthday Xork. I hope this is the best year yet.