• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ Happy Birthday Xorkoth

Eat lots of cake & ice cream or cookies or mushrooms or something :D

Happy birthday Xorkoth! I have really enjoyed the few discussions I've had with you, and have always been able to appreciate your informative, polite, and well thought out posts. You always have something constructive to add to the conversation, and I definitely think BL is privileged to have you on here. Have a great (and safe) day man! :)

Happy birthday! Xorkoth is a stand up guy for sure. Hope you have a good day brotha!

Happy birthday bro! Although we haven't talked directly, I like reading your posts, you write some great TRs!
I also have been reading on PD social about your fight with addiction, and have been sending you good vibes, even though I don't post very much in PD social.
Hope you heave a nice bday!

Happy birthday Xorkoth! We've never talked either (at least that I remember :p), but I'm always seeing quality posts coming from you.

You're a valuable part of this community, and I'm sure a great individual. Have a great day, man :)

Wow, thanks guys. :) I'm happy to call you a friend too Delsyd, really glad you moved here, looking forward to birthday partying with you tomorrow. %)

I'll keep writing for sure. :)

This thread has made my day a little better.

Happy birthday man, I always love reading what you have to say! You're an indispensable addition to these parts. Wish I could send you a birthday gift, and I mean that genuinely!

I said it in green over in TDS so I'll change it up for PD

Happy Birthday Xorkoth!