• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ Happy Birthday Xorkoth

Isn't it the other way around? I'm the birthday boy!

Well not anymore thouugh.

yes, the other way. I guess the bar was already closed. sending best drug wishes your way.

Gonna trip tonight after the show I'm playing, so belated birthday drugs I guess.

38 this year huh dude? I’ll be 36 in a month...we are getting up there!

Curious how long you’ve been a bluelight member? I’m not sure how long I’ve been here....wait I can answer both of these questions by clicking our user names!

Weird thinking how we have “grown up” on these forums. I joined hipforums (anyone familiar?) when I was like 18 so I’ve been a member there for literally half my life! Place is nearly dead now which is kinda sad - part of the reason why I started being active on here again.

Happy belated birthday and many more to you!

Yeah it's pretty weird, right? Traditional forums are slowly dying in favor of reddit and discord and stuff (though I don't know why, forums like this are a much better way to have conversations across time). But Bluelight is still alive and kicking. :)

Thanks my friend. :) It won't be swirly, but it'll be fine. I'm feeling a bit run down after this weekend and staying up really late last night. Funny how birthdays feel less and less significant as you get older. One more year until I'm 40. :unsure:

Happy Birthday , Mr. Bluelight.

JD1Sx4a.jpg

Thanks my friend. :) It won't be swirly, but it'll be fine. I'm feeling a bit run down after this weekend and staying up really late last night. Funny how birthdays feel less and less significant as you get older. One more year until I'm 40. :unsure:

Hey, at least the forties will contain the Douglas Adams number, that's a little more added significance than the amorphous blob of the thirties.

Also: 🥳