• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives [DXM Subthread] First Plateau Trips

Last time I tried DXM I finally nailed down a half-decent way to down the nasty cough medicine I use, I'd take a pill with ginger ale, and chase with tea to rid of the taste. I starting coming up pretty fast after I was done (I actually like the effects of it alone without weed, but weed makes it way better) and I smoked a bowl of weed (it was only the remnants of a bowl I had earlier the day before, but you don't even need that much weed it bring out dxm's trippyness) anyways, immediately once I came upstairs, I started to feel very sick and I layed on the floor, and I puked a little bit on myself and ran into the bathroom and threw up a bunch of white-colored powder (wasn't half-digested pills, I dunno if I lost any dxm doing this) but since I was feeling ill (also had the flu) I layed down and listened to music so I could just enjoy a few hours of music and visuals, but for some reason I shut my mp3 player and went to sleep and slept through my whole trip....wtf. Wasn't worth throwing up for, I would of enjoyed the trip alot if I wouldn't of fell asleep, even throwing up didn't bother me that much.

pop some cheap generic allergy pills before you dex up. You wont itch! At least this works for most people. Claritin would probably work, but I would just as soon go get the cheap stuff. A simple medical dosage (2 pills) should be fine.

I honestly never have had the itch but there are many people who do, and of the two friends I've taken it with, giving them an antihistamine seems to defray the robo itch.

if I throw up off of dxm, does that mean I took to much, should I dose a smaller amount nexttime for a more comfortable setting. Does anyone know how to avoid this feeling, besides smoking weed as when im tripping I am too disy and light headed to even take a hit of bud.
any tips/tricks to still trip hard balls without vomiting?

The most recent time included a full agent Lemon extraction.
Still, the itching.. It was not as severe but still there.

I haven't tried anti-histamines...

I believe the itch is because DXM works on an opiate receptor as well as the 4 other receptors? Anyways to avoid it just take 50mg of benadryl

The most recent time included a full agent Lemon extraction.
Still, the itching.. It was not as severe but still there.

I haven't tried anti-histamines...

Interesting that the agent lemon extraction didn't help. I suppose that this itching is just the nature of DXM, not cough syrup.

I shouldn't have to say this, but be sure to do some research before taking an antihistamine with DXM, though. Some prescription antihistamines are apparently dangerous in combination with DXM.

Apple core. I'll have to get the exact name of what I've used, but my friends have taken the two tiny pills with about 6-7mg/kg of DXM so I dont think there are any issues. Its basically cheap store brand allergy meds.

Weedspeak, throwing up happens. the stuff is not easy on your tummy. If you have a lot, it can happen. Especially due to the fact you can get dizzy and feel like you just road a roller coaster simply from standing up.

I avoid syrups as much as possible. Go for cough gels. They take a little longer to kick in, but not bad. No taste and no harsh syrup stomach.

don't take claritin with dxm.

no wonder why so many people die off of the shit. I cant particularly blame you though, dxm is a fucking pain in the ass drug and seems to have bad reactions with everything.

don't take claritin with dxm.

no wonder why so many people die off of the shit. I cant particularly blame you though, dxm is a fucking pain in the ass drug and seems to have bad reactions with everything.

Yeah I've never ever advised Claritin with DXM. I think the stuff I used was basically the equivalent of benadryl in pill form. A real simple 12 year old sized dose is enough to stave off the itchies.

DXM is the noble gas of drugs man. That stuff ONLY hangs out with weed and thats it.

I tried Mucinex DM, that was okay if I took it with food. But I only tried 2 so I didn't get the full effect. I use it during the day at work just taking 1 a day and it entertains my brain slightly enough to not let me do any other drugs when I get home.

Caugh syrup is nasty, I usta do that back in the day, but no more. Id get the old disassosiative delay effect. If I sat still it would feel like my limbs were freezing up slowly. Wasn't good, wasn't bad.

The Mucinex was clean, but in waves og feel good, feel uncomfortable, fell good fell weird, feel good and so on.

I tried Mucinex DM, that was okay if I took it with food. But I only tried 2 so I didn't get the full effect. I use it during the day at work just taking 1 a day and it entertains my brain slightly enough to not let me do any other drugs when I get home.

Caugh syrup is nasty, I usta do that back in the day, but no more. Id get the old disassosiative delay effect. If I sat still it would feel like my limbs were freezing up slowly. Wasn't good, wasn't bad.

The Mucinex was clean, but in waves og feel good, feel uncomfortable, fell good fell weird, feel good and so on.

Decongestants make people feel sick at times in large doses. See Gaufinesin.

I only drink Delsym because it lasts forever which is sweet in my opinion. However I prefer to swallow caps instead of drinking syrup. Syrups just too rough.

How could that possibly be a wise thing to do?

Just so there's no confusion, I'm saying that it is indeed an unwise idea.

really would it be supper noticable i mean its not like ive never done any thing else iv done x weed every day and pain killers salvia and drank

And if you find yourself floating away from reality due to being more sensitive to this stuff than you anticipated, what then? This extreme hypothetical is of course unlikely but still. I just don't understand at all why you'd want to be on DXM in that kind of setting, much less try it for the first time there.

:shrug:

Just tried dxm for the first time. Wow, I've never felt anything like this before. Just had to chime in...

DXM 1st plataeu, especially when combined with moderate speed, may be absoulutely blissfull euphoric. For me it is like top of the world cocaine euphoria.

Anything below 3rd plateau is not worth it imo. I enjoy the second plateau with some weed, but it is so different from it without it. It just makes you feel a little speedy and sort of drunk, that's all.

Not every person feels this effects at low plataeus. This due to metabolism or smthng else. Two main effects of 1st plataeu - unique music euphoria, unique movement euphoria.