• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives [DXM Subthread] First Plateau Trips

^^^^

Nothing really comes close to the extreme feelings of empathy and compassion that MDMA/MDA gives, not to mention the almost overwhelming sense of rushing euphoria!

True that! And let's not forget its entactogenic properties. There just seems to be nothing quite like it.

Anything below 3rd plateau is not worth it imo. I enjoy the second plateau with some weed, but it is so different from it without it. It just makes you feel a little speedy and sort of drunk, that's all.

Have you ever tried K? Do you still prefer the 3rd/4th plateaus of DXM to a K hole dose of K? Just wondering because I've never gone above 2nd plateau (and my friends who did it said it wasn't particularly fun).

I've done Zicam Max. Horrible without any chaser. I do orange juice and sour warheads to get rid of the taste. It works. The sooner you get that taste out of your mouth, the better you'll feel from my experience.

^There's also a pretty large overlap in users between the two categories, IME. :)

I think im going pick up some of this cough spray sometime soon . Sounds like a great way to get the Dex in ure system :D

Make sure you havent eaten a full meal in at least 4 hours if you plan to chug Zicam and don't want nausea.

Hold your nose when you gulp it and follow it with a chaser (toothpaste rubbed on the gums works perfectly).

Have some Nugg for the peak.

Make sure to have good Ambient like Tangerine Dream or Aphex Twin.

If you enjoy the effects try a lower dose of DXM one day with your tryptamine of choice for the real magic :)

Sorry to shy away from the talk of stronger dissociative use of DXM....... but how much DXM are you guys taking with your opioids?

Up to about 150-180mg for me (~85kg male). Anything more and it gets weird instead of relaxing. Start at ~100mg and work from there to find the best dose for you.

I was at the store about to buy a big glumpy bottle of Delsym (which is sooo much thick nasty liquid) and I saw the zicam. I had never seen it before (in my 4 years of dxm) and I went to read the ingredients. I couldn't believe that each bottle was like .55 ounces and had almost 400mg in it, with dxm the sole active ingredient! I also couldn't believe how cheap it was (about 6 dollars compared to a bottle of delsym is like 10 dollars and has around 500mg).

I picked up two and I've yet to chug them. Can't wait.

^I've never seen it behind the counter. Its always just been on the shelf.

This reminds me of my sophomore year in high school. Me and two good friends always used to get two bottles of this shit and split it 3 ways. We would go to jewel at one of the self scanners, and slide 2 packages over it at once, so oyu only had to pay for one. It fucks you up pretty bad, can't be good for your brain. I only did it like five or six times, but the last time we each took 20mg of 2c-i along with it. That was the hardest I have ever tripped.

I was at the store about to buy a big glumpy bottle of Delsym (which is sooo much thick nasty liquid) and I saw the zicam. I had never seen it before (in my 4 years of dxm) and I went to read the ingredients. I couldn't believe that each bottle was like .55 ounces and had almost 400mg in it, with dxm the sole active ingredient! I also couldn't believe how cheap it was (about 6 dollars compared to a bottle of delsym is like 10 dollars and has around 500mg).

I picked up two and I've yet to chug them. Can't wait.

See my name. I <3 Delsym.

Anyway $6 is awful low. You must be in some nice area. I always wind up seeing it for 9-12 which leads me to cop it. I got my ways. Its hella easy.

The taste is absolute shit. But its consistency is good, and it goes down fast.

Its almost easier NOT to look at it cause its kinda a piss yellow color too. Ugh.

Had a bad exsprience last time i took delsym, took the largest bottle, i belive it was 5oz or whatever the largest bottle availible. Drank it down started to come up then got violently ill, puked up all these pink little beads of the polystrix, not very good tasting, started coming on real strong afterwords, not in a good way, havent done the stuff in years. I prefer the once in a while strong psychidellic trip.

Yeah Idk some people dont like the plastic things. It does make putting it down kinda strange.

its been a while since I've done the delsym honestly. But I do like it. If I have the time, which lately I dont, I will use it.

Its something you gotta try and learn how to use. Just sucking down pure delsym is hell. Too much, and you are stuck in a heavy trip too long. Too little and you just sit and buzz.

Like i've said, the trick is to take low delsym with some regular gel caps or whatever all at once. Then you get 6 hours of good trip and 6 more of chill.

can't stand delsym...it takes forever to kick in, and makes you feel like you're slowly expanding from some type of alien gas. I don't enjoy the feeling. I think the weird ass plastic polymers that are mixed in with it causes the weird vibes.

DXM Dosage Jump...

Hey guys :)

My average DXM dose lately has been 782mg...

Do you think a jump to 932mg is too much?

I figured another 150mg should be enough to start getting the effects I'm looking for...
Keep in mind I'm a big boy ;)

932 Would give me a mg/kg of 8.79..... Let me know what you think <3

Love <3 :)

More specifically, what is the BIGGEST dosage jump I could take without worrying? I really want to blast off tonight.

Let me know :)

No I don't think it is too much, considering that you seem to have a good amount of experience in the upper dosages.

I did OD however at 1200 and 1400mg. I would definitely recommend staying under 1g of DXM though, as upward of 1g starts to lead to a lot of unwanted side effects.

Keep in mind signs of an OD just in case, for me I could tell I was pushing my limit when I would get sort of mini-seizures that were isolated in one part of my body. It was very weird, like my leg would start going into a seizure and it kind of warned me that if I push it the real deal was sure to come on. Also the reddening of the body/rash/itching can also get a bit overwhelming with the high doses.

Hope that helps some, PM if you have any other questions or concerns, as I feel that I have a pretty extensive knowledge/experience with DXM