• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Alcohol Does drinking bud light make you a homosexual? A thread

Source: https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/cartoon/monday-june-26-2023/

Just holding the can appears sufficient. Think of the savings!

Is their a picture of after he drinks the beer? Does he metamorphosize into Richard Roundtree in his Shaft persona?

BTW - only Richard Roundtree is the REAL John Shaft. Remakes, tsk.

All i drink now is whiskey, (shaken not stirred) because the last time I drank a case of Budlight I woke up with a dick in my mouth! I don't think I sucked it though, so I'm definitely not gay. (not that there's anything wrong with that)

Wow, I had to read up on what malt liquor IS. In the UK most lagers are 5% alcohol or so, some of the Belgian beers are 9% alcohol, or more in some cases.

Now I know why my US friend fell asleep after 2 pints of Hoegaaden Grand Cru (8.5% alcohol). I thought he was just tired... or I had bored him to sleep but now I realize I should have warned him. It doesn't taste strong and I always put a slice of lemon in it. I guess he didn't know that it was quite potent.

Steel Reserve - OK.

Try Snake Venom - 67.5% alcohol but it's a lager.

I can only presume it extinguishes all sexual urges, makes you go blind and likely much worse.

Fun though -you CAN apply a match and it will burn. Not a hazard one associates with lagers, generally speaking.