• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Alcohol Does drinking bud light make you a homosexual? A thread

Electrum was right - it did become AHC

it is still part of discovery because you'll get that channel with a discovery+ subscription
Yes, the current Military channel is part of AHC, but the original Military Channel went bankrupt in 1999 and went off the air. I thought Electrum was referring to that original Military Channel.

The channel launched in July 1998, as Discovery Wings Channel; it originally focused on programs relating to aircraft and aerospace. During its early years, the network also aired a weather segment near the top of each hour featuring aviation forecast data from the National Weather Service. Discovery Communications filed a trademark application with the United States Copyright Office for the use of the name "Military Channel" in 2002, after the trademark was abandoned by an unrelated start-up cable network based in Louisville, Kentucky, also named The Military Channel, which went dark in 1999 and later went bankrupt. That network – which focused on the heroes, history and hardware of the international military scene – experienced difficulty raising capital, despite early success.

Original Military Channel

Yeah I mean I have no problem with trans people. I just think it’s sad because imo alot of people are just confused and some of it is being caused by doctors. It’s wild that I know a guy personally that walked into a doctors office and immediately got a prescription that same day for hormones without a therapy letter or psychiatrist letter no screening of any kind. He was on the hormones for 5 months I guess but while I’m therapy he said he realized he wasn’t trans and just had some trauma and a feminization fetish which made him think he was trans after seeing all the media on it.

So he went off the hormones and now is stuck with little boobs. But boobs nonetheless. And I guess he has a greatly reduced testosterone level that is permanent.

He doesn’t struggle with trauma anymore though and really regrets what he did because I guess now he can’t have kids and his balls shrunk. He’s a close friend of mine and I just think that yes trans people are real and deserve equal rights, but I also believe that the media and doctors are responsible for causing a lot of damage to confused individuals l. And I guess a lot of people who transition usually have other mental health disorders that don’t always go away after transitioning. Now some say they all have mental health disorders from being in the wrong body but then why does it seem that many still have these disorders after transitioning.

To be clear, there are some that transitioning works for them but I have spoken with a lot of people who say that their mental disorders never went away after transitioning. Now im sure there are peer reviewed “studies” that say otherwise but how many of these studies are not being influenced by money or pressure to give the results that are desired. How many peer reviewed studies aren’t influenced by things other than science? Idk. I know its true for the pharmaceutical industry though.

I just think we need some kind of screening before passing out hormones to people. And I hate saying that because I don’t believe in strict gate keeping but we need to protect vulnerable people from making the mistake my friend did. Thankfully he found out he wasn’t trans before things got too far but I mean he has little boobs now and a greatly decreased testosterone level that is permanent. No kids for him.

Sad story. Adults should be allowed to make their own decisions though, regarding their own bodies, if you want to grow boobs or do whatever other weird body mods you wanna do, go for it. Bodily autonomy is an important principle to defend imo.

And I’m sorry but one thing I have a really difficult time believing is that confused and lonely people are getting cajoled by corrupt drs into transforming into the opposite sex. I’ve been horribly depressed in the past, have abused all kinds of drugs, sank into the depths of despair and depravity. Never once did I think, hmm, maybe I should cut my dick off and become a woman? 🤔

I mean I understand that we’re living in a different time period where such choices are more visible to us than they were when I was a kid (although we still knew about them even then, my dad would joke about some guy he knew who went to Sweden for a sex change operation “to chop down the tree and split the stump” lol) but still. The idea that this is such a huge thing of “buyer’s remorse”, like oh no I thought having boobs or getting my dick cut off would be awesome but I regret it!…I just have a really, really difficult time believing that’s a big problem right now

Sad story. Adults should be allowed to make their own decisions though, regarding their own bodies, if you want to grow boobs or do whatever other weird body mods you wanna do, go for it. Bodily autonomy is an important principle to defend imo.

And I’m sorry but one thing I have a really difficult time believing is that confused and lonely people are getting cajoled by corrupt drs into transforming into the opposite sex. I’ve been horribly depressed in the past, have abused all kinds of drugs, sank into the depths of despair and depravity. Never once did I think, hmm, maybe I should cut my dick off and become a woman? 🤔

I mean I understand that we’re living in a different time period where such choices are more visible to us than they were when I was a kid (although we still knew about them even then, my dad would joke about some guy he knew who went to Sweden for a sex change operation “to chop down the tree and split the stump” lol) but still. The idea that this is such a huge thing of “buyer’s remorse”, like oh no I thought having boobs or getting my dick cut off would be awesome but I regret it!…I just have a really, really difficult time believing that’s a big problem right now
I understand where you are coming from. To be clear I’m not saying there aren’t ppl that suffer from being trans. That would go against reality. I’m just saying that there is a social contagion and I do believe in body autonomy. I just think that there should be more guidelines in place or maybe just educating ppl to prevent someone reaching for something that may not be their cure.

And there is definitely a social contagion to it. Even a transwoman who performs genital confirmation surgery agreed that there is. I forget her name but she is well known.

I support trans ppl and trans rights. I just think we need more in place to prevent life changing mistakes.

I used to feel like I was a man trapped in a woman's body.

Then I was born.

I think a legal adult has the right to do want they want with their body. I also think Heroin should be legal on general principles. Heroin is certainly a life changing choice.

I am conflicted on minors getting a hormone therapy, etc. Puberty could make transitioning harder, yes, but kids don't have the rights adults do.

As for parents making that decision, Jehovah's Witnesses can refuse medical treatment for their children under 12 but a physician can ignore that and give the treatment if it is a life threatening thing and a court can also override if not. Children over 12 have to be sufficiently mature to make their own decision and I believe a court would decide that.

I might have details wrong, but the point is that the Govt. does have some control over what happens to minors.

Kids will change their mind 100 times about 100 things before they grow up. But again, the puberty thing.

I'm conflicted on this one. I don't have a final opinion.

Edited to add: Juicewrldfan, if Heroin were legal, we wouldn't sell it from vending machines I Imagine. We would have something going on to discourage it's use. At least ad campaigns and available counseling... at least. Sorry to hear about your bud. You have made me think a bit.

Last edited:
I kept thinking to myself, what's going on with this girl... Then I thought, "wait a minute.. Is that a dude?"

Looked it up, sure enough 🙂
if you decided to call her "her/ she", show us on flat eric where would it hurt you and how much

101661070_10223997164056424_4773194273568849920_o_flat%2Beric.jpg

There are still two states where it is illegal for a man and woman to live together. (A certain party has blocked repealing that old law in one state, but ne'mind)
I'm in my 60's and it was still illegal to be homosexual in many states when I was young.
Eventually, it won't be a strange thing for someone to go about their business in public dressed (or more) as the other sex. And, it shouldn't be.
We're the ones it seems weird to, just like old folks pissed and moaned about "the homos" when I was a kid.
On a long enough timeline that's how it will be, resistance at the moment or no.
How details as to minors, bathrooms, medical access, and more will end up aside.

Last edited:
There are still two states where it is illegal for a man and woman to live together. (A certain party has blocked repealing that old law in one state, but ne'mind)
I'm in my 60's and it was still illegal to be homosexual in many states when I was young.
Eventually, it won't be a thing for someone to go about their business in public dressed (or more) as the other sex. And, it shouldn't be.
We're the ones it seems weird to, just like old folks pissed and moaned about "the homos" when I was a kid.
On a long enough timeline that's how it will be, resistance at the moment or no.
How details as to minors, bathrooms, medical access, and more will end up aside.
I think that's a pretty solid analysis 👏

Eventually, it won't be a thing for someone to go about their business in public dressed (or more) as the other sex. And, it shouldn't be.
wait, what? why shouldn't it be a thing? 🤔

edit

ooo, do you mean it shouldn't cause people to get upset? cause that i think is common sense (imvho)... your wording makes it seem like you mean people should never dress as a sex/ gender other than their own.

wait, what? why shouldn't it be a thing? 🤔

edit

ooo, do you mean it shouldn't cause people to get upset? cause that i think is common sense (imvho)... your wording makes it seem like you mean people should never dress as a sex/ gender other than their own.
Yup. That's what I mean. Not a problem, not an issue, not a blink of an eye... not a "thing".

what scares me the most is...

if we go visit our kids' great aunt in bumdoohickyplicky floralamissistucky, are the gestapo gonna arrest us and kidnap our kids because our girl doesn't wear a dress and our boy has long hair?

^ So that means Bud Light drinkers lie about their height more than non Bud Light drinkers

FuGedvLXsAc9MUE

FuGktqzXwAAsTiw