• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Alcohol Does drinking bud light make you a homosexual? A thread

if you get drunk on bloody mary's you get your recommended daily vegetable intake ;)

f1e.jpg
Now that's what I'm talking about. Stoning two birds with one gun. They should make a vitamin, mineral and electrolyte fortified White Claw for people who like to drink but also stay active.

Well... What ever people want to drink there going to drink. There's an old saying if your an idiot drunk your an idiot sober. So, if theres some crazy reason people don't want to drink Bud Light any more than that's up to them. By the way I drink budweiser not Bud light. I'm not a fan of light beer.

In truth, the most useful thing to add to an alcoholic drink is vitamin B6. Alcohol depletes B6 and it's easy to spot an alcoholic in a pharmacy (in the UK at least) because GPs will quite regularly prescribe it to dipsomaniacs.

Taste's a bit grim. It would take a skilled bar-man to produce a tasty drink with sufficient B6 to offset the ethanol's 'wash out' of same.

Idk, I see them as different. Not giving my money to a company (boycotting) isn't the same as trying to ensure other people can't (cancelling)

Nobody is trying to get payment processors to stop payments to Anheuser Busch for example

It's a large part of it or most of it according to

"Canceling and cancel culture have to do with the removing of support for public figures in response to their objectionable behavior or opinions. This can include boycotts or refusal to promote their work."

What I see of cancelling is exactly boycotting and giving bad publicity, just what was done to Budweiser. Otherwise, why the glee over sales being down?

Last edited:
I believe consequence culture is a more accurate term. I doubt I would buy the product in any case since US lagers are a little bland compared to the European beers that are available for the same price in the UK.

Who knows - I presume they had a demographic in mind but didn't think anyone else would really care about the packaging. I mean, I take it the actual beer hasn't changed? I don't care what's on the can, it's of no interest to me. Since all US lagers taste the same to me, I suspect people can easily switch.

It's hardly like swapping from Guinness to Duval.