• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Alcohol Does drinking bud light make you a homosexual? A thread

That's my whole opinion on the big, manufactured, trans/gay/LGBTQRST "crisis".
Who in the fuck cares what anyone else does or thinks or changes in their sex life? If you wanna have sex with goats, have at it if the goat is consenting.
My opinion on folks who worry about it all so much?
The people who care are probably the ones who did violence to gay people in the past and the gay people who were victims of the violence. There are some countries now where this violence still occurs

The people who care are probably the ones who did violence to gay people in the past and the gay people who were victims of the violence. There are some countries now where this violence still occurs
Yeah, that's really horrible. America is one of those countries. I don't know why people would care about what another person does in private, how they dress, etc..

Yes!
And I can prove it, bro. As a straight red-blooded, pussy-loving alpha male I'm gonna drink it right now
*chug*
Omg that set my pussy ON FIRE. Slaaaaaaaaayyyyy hunty diva yes mawma twerk the house down boots lady gaga.

Immediately after my first sip of bud light I got these excruciating cravings for huge black cocks. Like why am I drinking this piss water when I could be slurping on the BBC?

She does have a look that wouldn’t be out-of-place in a natural history museum, I’ve always thought so myself lol. Like that’s the face she makes as she scares buzzards away from an antelope carcass or something

Yes, but(bad pun) men who regularly drink alcoholic seltzers or similar beverages cannot undo the gayification side effects. Even drinking nothing but Jack Daniel's and Old Milwaukee can do little to change them back. This phenomenon was first discovered in the mid 1990's when Zima came out( another bad pun, sorry)

alex jones GIF