• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Do you find that eating kills your weed high?

Does eating kill your weed high?

• Yes, eating does kill my weed high

Votes: 339 53.1%
  • No, eating does not kill my weed high

Votes: 299 46.9%

• Total voters
I don't feel like eating until at least 1 hour after smoking. Even then I don't have the munchies, sometimes I'm just a little bit hungry.

depends what you eat when we toke out blood sugar levels drop if we eat something that has sugar in they will rise again.

If you ever get paranoid on weed try eating some chocolat/candy and drinking some coke it used to solve the problem for me when i was an occasional user.

God damnit if it weren't for this thread it probably wouldn't! Hah
I saw the title of this thread recently and remembered it and then last night I smoked the last of my stash, some really good trippy shit I savor like it's liquid gold or something, anyway I was realy baked and got hungry so I ate a brick of cheddar cheese (Yeah the whole brick I know... I was hungry!). And what do you know, as soon as I was almost done with the thing, I felt noticeably less high. I tried to say to myself, it's all in your mind, you ARE high, because I definitely should have still been much higher. So I managed to kind of sort of get it back, but not fully "recover." Damn thread lol

If i eat right after smoking it doesn't do much but say 30 minutes after and it brings me way down.
So problem is solved by eating your pizza BEFORE you toke up.
it's that simple.

jb1975 said:
for me, eating makes me feel even more mellow, content and dreamy

completely agree, being stoned on an empty stomach feels awkward for me now.. stuffing my stomach takes that wirey paranoia off a bit, i can sink into myself a bit more comfortably

~*geNeRaTiOn E*~ said:
i hate the feeling i get after eating when i'm high. sometimes, i'll go overboard and eat way too much then i feel like utter shit and that's never any fun.
yeah bro I get that a lot. I hate that shit

MinneapolisAcid said:
If i eat right after smoking it doesn't do much but say 30 minutes after and it brings me way down.
So problem is solved by eating your pizza BEFORE you toke up.
it's that simple.

actually i what i like to do is call for pizza delivery than smoke than the pizza comes in right after last puff was inhaled:D :D :D

I dont really think i lose my high after eating. It is a morso overfilled feeling because i was starvin like marvin =P

I don't loose the high at all, but I do feel a little bit different.

I also find smoking on a full stomach I don't feel I get as high as I could have if it were on an empty stomach. It's such a lose lose situation.

I think that like others have said, it's a mental thing. You THINK that it's bringing your high down and therefore feel less high

I like smoking on a full stomach, helps me to feel less full.

for me at least, i think it just brings down the high because my stomach is sooo full after a mass munch out.

kind of noticed it at times; but the thing i look for is the munchies, like an orgasm in your mouth when ur stoned, so it doesnt really bother me.

i've never heard of this rumor before. eating definitely doesn't kill or affect my high. I never get the munchies like my friends, but i always thoroughly enjoy eating almost anything on weed. i don't think i've ever felt the desire to overeat while stoned.

but i do definitely have a tendency to overeat in sober life.

Nah... I used to think it did, but after I thought about it I realized it can't be true

The_Idler said:
four newbie posts in a row. weird.

why is that weird? just because we are new to a website doesn't mean we are new to the drug culture.