• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Do you find that eating kills your weed high?

Does eating kill your weed high?

• Yes, eating does kill my weed high

Votes: 339 53.1%
  • No, eating does not kill my weed high

Votes: 299 46.9%

• Total voters
Does make the effects less, but thats why you toke more. But also depends on how much I eat. A few crackers or chips does not, but some big main course does.

As long as I don't eat anything too heavy.. I'm ok..
I try to stay with veggies.. like carrot sticks, raw cauliflower.. etc.. nothing loaded down with carbs.. and my high is unaffected

i dont know if it kills ur high or not, but eating after smoking kicks ass

It's all mental from my personal experiences and the experiences of my friends. I remember when I got one of my friends high for the first time before school, he got really paranoid and was freaking out and apparently had heard from someone that eating kills your high so he had me stop at McDonalds. He ate a shitload of food and when we walked into that school 20 minutes later, he still was high freaking out.

I have always been told them from my brother that eating kills your high and all that and believed it until I actually got baked and ordered a pizza and ate almost a whole pizza and I was still baked out of my mind.

I dunno I suppose it could... but giving in and stuffing my face is kinda my signal that the session's over. Similar to sexual release, I usually crash out afterwards. Good stuff.

i think blazing without food is a bad high, especially if youre hungry before you smoke....

ive found that food doesnt kill my high, it just tastes way better than usual, and i can stomach like 5 times as much as i can when im sober

good food and bud go hand in hand with me

Boooooooooo!

Yes.
I try not not to eat at home
when I'm
smokin' da 'erb.
I DO find it kills my high.
I hate to say, too.

FUCKIT.
UnS
:\

Munchin out and being stoned

Alright, so i've heard this many times from so many people. I've heard that when you're stoned and you munch out that you're high goes away. Is this true? I think this has happened to me before. But it was only once so i want other people's input. Does it happen?

idk it distracts me from my high which i guess takes away from the high but not really

i think pot and various activits themselves affect different people in different ways. for me, yes sometimes it does kill the high. other times, no it doesnt.

just depends

I just made two sandwiches and im pretty high ... as i eat them my high is going down slightly (i only smoked a bowl). Like zigzag said ... it affects people differently. But, if im ultra-baked then i could eat like 10 subs and my high wouldnot change at all.

I think it's mostly just the time...when you're all munchin out you don't notice time passing (relatively...you know) while you're focused on food.

20 minutes later you snap out of your food-trance and you're a little less high.

Haha got to love them though..i just smoke afterwards too :D