• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Do you find that eating kills your weed high?

Does eating kill your weed high?

• Yes, eating does kill my weed high

Votes: 339 53.1%
  • No, eating does not kill my weed high

Votes: 299 46.9%

• Total voters
I think it "hurts" your high. Food I believe will somewhat reduce how high you feel, but nothing my volcano can't handle. :)

Whether or not it is a purely subjective state, yes, I do in fact feel slightly less high after I eat and it always irks me it was the weed that made me hungry in the first place!

I think that not eating kills my high. If i am hungry when im high and i dont eat i have an empty stomach and it starts to bother/annoy me in turn killing my high.

It totally kills my high, I get tired and lazy as all fuck and the high feels more like a background thing after I smoke. It's like

"Fuck I ate too much, and I'm high"

insted of

"goddamn I'm high"

It does a bit I suppose, but I love stuffing my face after craving food for ages and then smoking a big joint right afterwards. Just like I smoke a cigarette after a meal, I smoke a joint after munching the cupboards bare.

It doesn't kill my high at all. I get the munchies like crazy, and I love to eat when high... is it just me, or can you just see the food in your mouth as you eat it? delicious.

Thats weird, everytime i smoke i get the most insane munchies. I can eat and eat without "losing" any of the high. I guess everyone is different! :)

I wouldn't say it "kills" my high, but it definitely decreases it.

But this only seems to happen after I eat a FULL meal (meat, veggies, potato/rice) right after i got high. but, if i eat a shit load of pizza, my high stays the same. same goes for other candy/junk food. it doesnt affect my high. but eating a proper healthy meal does...strangely? lol

I agree

i have to agree i noticed it recentlly after a long time. i think the sugar makes you "sober" up.

its not so much that it kills my high, but after i eat i tend to usually lay down and just fall asleep.

The food not so much kills my high, it's how at times depending on who I smoked it, insisted we get food and will stop at nothing until they get their food fix. I, on the other hand, only get the munchies on occasion and most of the time get mildly stimulated to the point where food may even sicken me. That's why food kills my high.

yea, definately decreases it. all my friends always want to eat right after, i never do. i may feel like eating, but its all in my head, and i dont eat.