• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Do you find that eating kills your weed high?

Does eating kill your weed high?

• Yes, eating does kill my weed high

Votes: 339 53.1%
  • No, eating does not kill my weed high

Votes: 299 46.9%

• Total voters
it's a mental thing. think about it, the weed smoking process usually goes " Smoke, laugh & talk/do wierd shit by yourself, eat, sleep.

eating generally signifies the end of a sesh, not only that eating preoccupies your mind, and calms you down, but after you eat you get that "aaahhh yeahh that hit the spot.....zzzzzzz"

yeah i think it kills your high
because today me and my friend smoked outta a homemade vaporiser and got really fucked up then smoked the rest outta a glass water bong
went to dennys with his dad
his dad dropped me off at my house
and in like 30 mins i was almost completley sober

Last edited:
here in mexico when you eat something after smoking we call it "baja avion" like... "down plane" which means something like landing. I think its 100% accurate that eating kills a cannabis smoking trip... but what about an eaten cannabis trip?

when I used to smoke I didn't care much when I got the munchies cuz after I'm done eating I would usually roll another joint

XAoPillz said:
yeah it does...big time...always have to smoke again after i eat

If I do this more than once a night (smoke, eat, smoke) I get sick. :p

I've found it sobers me up a little. Usually when we're having a session, we'll grab some munch a couple of hours in, keeps us going for longer.

I don't get "munchies" till honestly like 3/4 hours after i smoke, and i'm probably just hungry neway!

^^oh and +1 to the smoking AFTER you eat. I find if i am WAAAYYY to full and extremely uncomfortable smoking makes all the nasuea and "sick" feeling dissapear.

I love eating when high but only if it is actual good food. I don't like eating random shit food like ho hos and twinkies but stuff like a homemade pizza or steak.

I find that eating while high makes everything taste infinitely better...

I could never NOT eat when I'm stoned. That's pretty much all I do if I smoke. It doesn't make me come down at all. Then again I have a very low tolerance for buds as I don't smoke much anymore by choice. I can take 1-2 good hits of some mids and be fried for 5 hours lol. I eat the hell out of opiates and all kinds of other drugs but that weed shit fucks me up!

When ur stoned, its like a cardio Work out, take ur pulse straight and high, compare it you will see. That said, you heart is pumping 2-3 times the normal amount of blood to compensate for this. Meaning this is where you get the munchies, this is my theory. ty. if u dont like, pishh off.

eating doesnt necessarily lower my high but if i eat too much i tend to get hit with food coma and i'll end up falling asleep sooner than usual

The only thing that reduces my high is taking a shower or going out in the cold. Other than that I have a non stop appetite BUT if I eat before I get high...no munchies....don't ask me!

eating definitely reduces the intensity of my high so i usually try to eat before i smoke. i hate the feeling i get after eating when i'm high. sometimes, i'll go overboard and eat way too much then i feel like utter shit and that's never any fun.

Oh god I hate this too.

About 3 weeks ago I was at a party and managed to smoke about 12 cones of reasonably high grade shit. Needless to say I was very high. I had the munchies fairly badly, so I ended up eating about 8 bowls of this meat dish. I felt so ill and ending up puking it all up later on.

My eyes are way too big for my stomach when I'm high.