• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Defeating the new OC time release

Status
Not open for further replies.
1- Can someone please summarize and list everything we know is in the pill

2- Isn't it possible if you use the glass Pyrex to boil it that the yellow scrapping is just the outside coating?

1 - read the thread. don't be lazy. or use google, it'll only take a few mins at the most.

Andrew, when u poured off the xylene and evaporated, did the remaining material gel? What I am looking for is to find out if the xylene extracted the hpmc.
And good job with the experiment.

it gelled but in comparison to the original gelling, maybe onlye 5-10%. the stuff feels and has the consistancy of not fully dried coke......

yeah there is something im missing im sure but i just dont know.....

!~!~~!~!~!~!~UPDATE~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

9:45pm- Just railed a line approximately half of what i yielded (the length of a toothpick and about 2 toothpicks wide....) (sorry dont have gram ammount)

First Observation- No gelling whatso ever inside my nose. Which is wierd because the actually flaked when i was lining it up seemed kinda moist. The feeling of the inhale is the same as any oxy snorted, little burn followed by a quick euphoric feeling.

9:55pm- Starting to feel it pretty nicely.... still my nose is clear and im just warm and perky.... lol maybe cause i am stoked i might have found a way to break the OPs or maybe just cause thats what oxy does to me lol.....

1000pm- Yeah i feel body warmth and all that stuff i associate with oxy.... so far so good.....

Andrew, just want to clarify my question concerning the gelling. I was asking about the part extracted from the finished product by the xylene, not the finished product itself. So, when u used
the xylene, the material left in the poured off (discarded) xylene, did u keep that part and if u did can u describe what it looked like and also if u did keep it can
u put a little water in it to see if it gels. Again, this is to confirm hpmc was extracted.

Andrew, just want to clarify my question concerning the gelling. I was asking about the part extracted from the finished product by the xylene, not the finished product itself. So, when u used
the xylene, the material left in the poured off (discarded) xylene, did u keep that part and if u did can u describe what it looked like and also if u did keep it can
u put a little water in it to see if it gels. Again, this is to confirm hpmc was extracted.

cvalero,

After my initial soak of the grinded OP i took the solution filtered the solution and kept only the stuff that was filtered out. The actual liquid from the was (xylene) i placed in a glass container to evaporate and see what was left after it was evaporated. What i saw throughout the evaporating process was similar to an oil slick. after completely evaporated the container has a sludgy material at the bottom, which i belive to be the actual hpmc.

The stuff i kept from the filtering step was than completly dried out and i was able to snort it. I took some and place in a container and dropped a drop of water in it and waited... There was a little but of of gelling but not nearly anywhere close to the original shavings. Also this kinda helps out with what i said because while i do believe i got most of the hpmc dissolved, maybe i didnt soak it long enough as there is still a tiny bit of gelling. I have snorted a very decent sized line of the ending flakes/crystals and there is no issue in my nose and i can breathe completely free and easy.

Hope this helps

Thanks Andrew. I don't believe there is any reason to add a third step to this process, just need to slightly modify the xylene part. There are three ways to increase the amount of hpmc u get out with the xylene: more time, more temp, or more solvent. Any one or a combination would help, but I would be vary careful heating xylene without knowing if it's safe. The link I sent u earlier on xylene should contain that info.

Oh, I forgot, there is a fourth way. Multiple xylene extractions would work also.

yeah.... 2 steps should be fine...... maybe ill just take double the xylene used for the soak and see how that works case afterall i am throwing the xylene out and keeping the particles left over.... i wonder if weighing a solid pill than just cuttin the pill laterally in half (like hamburger bun) and letting it soak for a good while (over night) than letting the zylene evap and than weighing it would allow us to see the rate of the hpmc dissolving.... cause we know there is 80mg of oxy just wanna know how much more fillers/binders/hpmc is also in the tablet..... anyone with a very accurate scale weigh one for me?

I still think u need to grate it to increase the surface area.

I have several gram scales at work but I won't have any op's till the end of the week. I have at least 5 experiments I want to try and I am going to try to do before and
after weighs to try to approximate yield.

I would just do the xylene step exactly the same, just do it twice if u want it cleaner.

Whoever mentioned sanding gave me an idea. Sanding won't be all that great because there's chemicals and residue that'll get into your stuff.

This is the solution!!! I tested it. Buy a dremel (about $20 from walmart) and get a metal bit for it (won't leave residue). These things grind the OPs into dust. Yes, the OPs!!! :D :D :D Back in business!!!

whoever mentioned sanding gave me an idea. Sanding won't be all that great because there's chemicals and residue that'll get into your stuff.

This is the solution!!! I tested it. Buy a dremel (about $20 from walmart) and get a metal bit for it (won't leave residue). These things grind the ops into dust. Yes, the ops!!! :d :d :d back in business!!!

lol.

My two cents on the subject at hand: I tried sucking on it but it was way to gross for me. It took about an hour and I couldn't do it anymore so I swallowed what was left in my mouth. I did feel it but not like that snorting rush I so much enjoy.

I found the following method the best way to grind it down. I took a little hand held cheese grater and took the OP80 and ran it up and down for 90 seconds and I had a nice pile of powder. It worked really well. Just got to watch as the pill gets smaller you will start hitting your finger. Then I just took little piles and put into mouth washed down with a soda. It was fine enough to snort but I knew better because it would have lumped up in nose. Like I said it takes no more then 2 minutes to grind the whole pill up. Didn't lose any and it looked just like a crushed OC80 looked. I have a high tolerance to opiates but when I snorted the old OC's I would get nice off one but only for a short time. I don't get that great rush eating it like this but I do feel it and it seems to last longer. I'm guessing even as fine as the cheese grater got it it still had some time release left in it.

One thing these new OP's are going to do is save me money. I loved snorting and will miss it.

I was all about snorting them and I do miss it but I have to say I don't mind these new ones. I get them for no more than half the price of the old ones(right now the ops are a third of the price of oc's for me) and where I would normally snort one to try and get a nod, I ate like 1.5 and caught a bigger nod than I have had in a long time. Thankfully I can also get roxis but those are a bit more expensive too.

this is BULLSHIT....im not a chemist im a drug addict....how the hell am i suppose to find out what complex solvent will defeat the matrix TR lol this is crazy....thank god for roxys and bags....i'll tell you one thing tho....soon enough EVERY opiate/narco pill will be "tamper proof" but thanks to our genious druggies on BL soon we will find a way to get past this...or we'll ALL be talking about "the good 'ol days" when u could IV and snort OCs blah blah....all this is going to do is make so many ppl start shooting dope....its a shame perdue...you have no idea what you've done...

BUT...i did hear if you take like a shot glass of soda....microwave it till it boils....chop up the OP....put it in the hot soda....nuke again till it dissolves and drink it like a shot it gives you quicker onset....better than eating a chunky pill thats hard as a rock that only puts out like 6mgs an hour....the days of slammin oxycodone hydrochloride are over....i wish i could kiss an 80 goodbye....but there are no more left....i still dream about them *sigh*

stay safe all.....peace
~MDZ

Well I was trying to send PMs to people that didn't see my post, but I'm new to the forum. If anyone wants to help me out feel free to fill them in on the Dremel rotary tool idea. It's really only $20 from walmart and it turns the OPs to dust with little effort. I don't shoot up so I haven't tried dissolving it from that point. I'm assuming that it would work okay at that point though since I have dissolved the remains on the table in my mouth. yeah, it's a bit gooey but i'm sure the extended realease is defeated a LOT since it's dust at that point.

Help spread the word!! This works way better than graters!!

What's this guy trying to slow us down? Enough about the dremel... we know.

Edit: Sorry "tacobender5000" but I thought you were sent in by Purdue to slow us down or something lol. I guess I have just done a lot more reading than you. People dont seem to have a problem powdering it, but even when powdered the polymer MATRIX encapsulates SINGLE molecules of the drug! So even at a fine powder your Oxy is still trapped in the time release material. It will f*ck your face up if you snort it (because it gels like crazy), and won't get you very high.

Last edited:
There is no doubt that they are bigger in circumference, a little flatter, soft-edged, look poorly made, and less curves on the sides than they used to be. I compared side by side today. A friends has a few stashed for novelty purposes but he has a lot so he has a whole until that day when he is WDing and he has one last OC80 left, and decides to ruin his last novelty and zzzziiiippppp it up his nose.

They remind me of the chewy sweet tarts. They are kinda soft when I was sawing it down with a knife.

I have a tolerance around 60-70mg, and 40 mg eaten is fucking me up. I cut the pill in 8 pieces almost identical size, and swallowed 4 about 2 hours ago. Seemes to be the peak. Dramamine was taken as well.

So maybe somebody has answered this, but if you snort them do you still get high? I know it hurts but does it work? Is it like the generic green footballs?

So maybe somebody has answered this, but if you snort them do you still get high? I know it hurts but does it work? Is it like the generic green footballs?

Yes you still get high. I used a dremel with a stone bit on these and they're just as powdery as the OCs. They gotta be fine though or else they'll clog up your nose. I haven't had clogging issues using the dremel though.

Status
Not open for further replies.